Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: situation about the condition of bitcoin !  (Read 1481 times)
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:57:15 AM

Just keep your coins and don't be tempted to sell them. In the end, the price will rise, and you can lose your investment by selling it at a low price, thereby losing profits. Just wait.
Of course I will not be tempted by any seduction to sell. this situation is only temporary, even now the price has begun to improve slightly compared to the previous weeks. the signs of goodness are coming to give good news to bitcoin users. thanks friend hero member.
good luck for you.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:00:34 AM

When prices fall many investors panic, and someone foolishly begins to sell their coins, thinking that this is the end. But this is a misconception. Bitcoin does not die, just wait for growth.
a decision that is not good if you have to panic then sell coins when it collapses. we need to know that this is just a test to be patient with the situation. believe that bitcoin will soon improve and recover to the moon. think positively now, to welcome the good news that will happen. there must also be an upward movement.
thank's.

✦ files.fm library ✦
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:08:03 AM

When prices fall many investors panic, and someone foolishly begins to sell their coins, thinking that this is the end. But this is a misconception. Bitcoin does not die, just wait for growth.
a decision that is not good if you have to panic then sell coins when it collapses. we need to know that this is just a test to be patient with the situation. believe that bitcoin will soon improve and recover to the moon. think positively now, to welcome the good news that will happen. there must also be an upward movement.
thank's.
the price of the bitcoin are rising little by little. it's a good news and a good starting in this ber months. it is good compare to the bull run and after few weeks the price are dropping down again. it is good that it little by little rising but the declining are no chances. i hope that it will continue till this year end so we have a comeback in the bitcoin
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

thank's.
the price of the bitcoin are rising little by little. it's a good news and a good starting in this ber months. it is good compare to the bull run and after few weeks the price are dropping down again. it is good that it little by little rising but the declining are no chances. i hope that it will continue till this year end so we have a comeback in the bitcoin
thank you friend Hero member TheGodFather for the enthusiasm and motivation, for us all junior and beginners. logically you are more experienced especially in bitcoin. we have to be proud of this, the price has begun to improve slowly toslowly. I hope that it will be the same as the end of 2017, of course that is the hope of many people here. suskes always for you.

✦ files.fm library ✦
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:45:55 AM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung
Believe and think positively about bitcoin so you can avoid the panic created by a group of people, I personally don't know how long this condition will last, now I have sold some of my assets to invest in several legitimate ICO projects, so I can meet my daily needs. because this is shorter than I am silent and waiting for the market to recover.
if you talk about when this situation ends, certainly no one knows and guesses. I mean and my goal is to invite everyone to keep up with any situation and don't panic. but we must establish the direction of thought and suggestion that builds to stay and think positively. now the price of bitcoin has begun to improve little by little, I hope it is a good sign for the future. thank you guys for taking the time for us all the juniors here. success is always for you indopool.

✦ files.fm library ✦
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:39:32 AM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung

What bitcoin holder is just patience and keep hold bitcoin because market too bad to make prediction. I am believe bitcoin will recovery again and reach ATH price again. Many expert predicting bitcoin price will reach $25k end this year and i am believe that price will reached.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:43:55 AM

regards

indoagung

What bitcoin holder is just patience and keep hold bitcoin because market too bad to make prediction. I am believe bitcoin will recovery again and reach ATH price again. Many expert predicting bitcoin price will reach $25k end this year and i am believe that price will reached.
of course hoping to rise even more, maybe more than $ 25k. predict it may be, and it's someone's right to predict. I hope so. through a process full of patience and hope as high as the sky, I think it's natural to do and that's a good step. thank you lexurdania.

✦ files.fm library ✦
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:27:35 AM

There’s no way you can change the present situation of bitcoin, but you can change your attitude toward the situation by being hopeful and positive about it. Don,t focus on negative articles or feedbacks about bitcoin, but rarher learn more things about it for a better grasp of it that will help you in the future.
you're right  a friend. I will not be able to change this situation, but at least I will not be enough to keep quiet while eating snacks and watching TV. and it is also impossible for me to repeat reading a negative article, it will only aggravate the mood of our minds. This calm, is only temporary friend! bitcoin has begun to have a small breath that starts to improve. be patient. keep the spirit!!!

✦ files.fm library ✦
rjrajonno

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

Bitcoin is the best place in our crypto market.Catalysts can lead any currency higher. However, in the cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin is the ‘peg’ for other currencies when it comes to trading. BTC also dominates the market cap of the total cryptocurrency space while being the only cryptocurrency futures are traded for through major commodity exchanges like the CBOE. This week saw Bitcoin hover in the low $6,000 range before mysteriously popping to above $7,500.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

I really do not understand these people, who think that Bitcoin can die. No, it will not happen ever! BTC is the best, the most expensive, and the most powerful cryptocurrency that is also the leader of the market.
stely

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:30:00 AM

I really do not understand these people, who think that Bitcoin can die. No, it will not happen ever! BTC is the best, the most expensive, and the most powerful cryptocurrency that is also the leader of the market.
Bitcoin is recovering after reaching close to its lowest price of 2018, which resulted in a cryptocurrency market crash that saw ethereum, ripple and other digital currencies to tumble in value.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:40:54 AM

Bitcoin is the best place in our crypto market.Catalysts can lead any currency higher. However, in the cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin is the ‘peg’ for other currencies when it comes to trading. BTC also dominates the market cap of the total cryptocurrency space while being the only cryptocurrency futures are traded for through major commodity exchanges like the CBOE. This week saw Bitcoin hover in the low $6,000 range before mysteriously popping to above $7,500.

Actually bitcoin on this time are on the situation of recovering that might be possible to start reaching to its highest peak which was happened last year in which reached up to $20000. And we can see this week that it started pumping from $6000 plus to $7300 plus recently. Hope this will be the beginning of the expected bullish trend of bitcoin market recovery.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
yuni52

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:55:41 AM

in my opinion there is nothing that can be done at this time I remain faithful waiting for the magic of bitcoin to shine again, I don't think there is a need to panic, the wheel is spinning Smiley

nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

All i always do during the crash is that i keep my cryptos more and never let my emotions dictate me to sell them off. During the dip, i also take my time doing day trade to get a good quantity of crypto that i like or invest more while the price is down.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:16:47 PM

with the current condition of bitcoin, we must remain calm and not panic, we must believe and keep thinking positively that the price of bitcoin will soon recover and will rise again

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

Crypto Trading 2017 / 2018

As of today it is been a very bad year for crypto currency, market always make a correction on all coins. But don't lose hope there is still 4th quarter coming up we can still can recover what ever we lose and have profit in the end of the line.

SilverCup08

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:42:28 PM

Just relax. Don't fret on things you have no control. Bitcoin like any other currencies, is volatile but the drop is not permanent. Just keep watching. Keep yourself informed. Get connected with the experts. Don't lose hope. That's the best you can do now.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

We all know that the situation of bitcoin now a days is so bad,  the price is so low. I dont have enough knowledge about bitcoin although i continue reading about it. So i think one thing that we can do,  that is waiting for the right time.  More patient can be result good news. 
littlestar92

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

Currently I find this market is showing very bad signs. At the present time, I can only trust BTC. But if some of the coins I like like XRP are down, I'll buy more.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:25:51 PM

There is no hope in 2018. Just as we begin to lift our heads up in hope, the shorters wreck us all and we are all sitting like ducks in a row for the slaughterhouse. Don't expect any miracles in the market for Bitcoin in 2018. Good things may be happening for the big banks and institutions behind the scenes, for us normal folks we just gotta keep struggling in this mess. Now is the year we just try to stay afloat or capitulate if things get too bad. Sink or swim, whoever is lucky enough to survive, well good luck! I hope we can survive but Bitcoin is getting hammered today really badly by the futures peeps.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █