Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: situation about the condition of bitcoin !  (Read 1481 times)
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:06:47 AM

The condition of bitcoin is very risk to the investor. But will just wait and started to recovered do not to worried wait until the price back again soon.

*kimcil*

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:14:18 AM

do not run in despair or sadness, because it will not change the situation to mercy and mercy. but a situation like this, I don't think it will take long. believe and think positively about bitcoin again in a stable performance on the market.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:30:38 AM

wait maybe this will be the only wise thing we choose right now, not much we can do, but keep thinking positively and hope that this will pass quickly and a bright day will come, patience is indeed the most important thing we have when we begin to decide to invest and hopefully this waiting can bear fruit for all of us
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:06:17 AM

If you decide to invest in bitcoin, you should be prepared for such a fall in its value. Any investment = risk, so I advise you to wait for better times for bitcoin.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

Just keep watching the market. We this situation can not affect the market and bitcoin, so all we have to wait. Don't worry. It's still useless.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

The price of bitcoin is constantly decreasing. The market for bitcoin is unstable. For a long time, bitcoin showed no sign of recovery. Everyone expects that bitcoin will grow strongly again. I think you should not be too worried and scared. I believe that bitcoin will increase again later this year.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

Price volatility is a sore spot for any investor. It makes anyone nervous. But if you invest in the long term, you have nothing to fear. As a result,the price will still rise, just waiting.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

Patience, patience and again patience. Don't sell your coins. It is better to fill your wallet with new coins, if you have extra money. This period will pass and the price will start to grow again.
Bubrang

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:46:21 AM

1. In terms of the Bitcoin situation, when compared with other cryptocurrency, the volatility of Bitcoin is low because the trading volume is many times greater than the volume of Altcoin. But the profit from Bitcoin trading can indeed be very profitable if you can read the movements well and of course because the Bitcoin market does not always move according to your wishes.

2. From the condition of Bitcoin, one of the things that most intrigues traders, prospective traders, or market participants who hold other crypto is the development of bitcoin prices today. Which price will rise and skyrocket or even fall free like a waterfall, this is the most wary for us about the condition of Bitcoin.
mojo2208

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:24:56 AM

at the moment everything is bad. A sharp dump of the whole market, this should be associated with something. I think everything will stabilize soon. Grin
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

Bad conditions on bitcoin have often happened, this certainly does not make me panic, it is precisely the right opportunity to buy so I will buy as much as I can.
that's the very good idea and plan you have. it's hard for me to find someone like you. the situation of bitcoin prices declined, causing many people to panic and worry and then sell in a hurry. you actually have a reverse plan. I hope you achieve success according to your plan. one great strategy step you have.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

The conditions are far different from the others because the 1BTC price is soaring and the 1ETH price is much lower, so that people who are now investing in their ETH can get a lot of profit.
I think the Ethereum situation is almost the same as Bitcoin. I saw that the last few days of Ethereum had dropped dramatically to under $ 200. many people experience sadness, but there are also those who want to buy Ethereum in this situation. in the hope of buying when prices are cheap when under $ 200. then hold back for a while. make sense!

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

The situation of bitcoin currently requires divine intervention to make a significant recovery. I think what we should do now regarding bitcoin is to hold the BTC that we have now and hope that, something positive will happen to bitcoin value. We should also be praying that bitcoin never remains how it is currently.
jonsky05

Activity: 229

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:15:48 PM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung
I think the best we can do is hold and buy more as long we afford it because I think bitcoin will now drop more it will stable as of now and I believe it will moving up again. We can't trust any article because some if it is only prediction.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:38:47 PM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung

Just reading and asking for advice, I don't think it's the right solution. My advice's to try to make a purchase it doesn't matter even if you only buy a relatively small amount. Because only by buying which can improve the growth of its value.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:41:11 PM

regards

indoagung
We can't stop bitcoin from decreasing but we can control our investment with bitcoin and we can manage to buy and sell it if we want to. We just really need some positive vibes to do what we wanted with our bitcoin and make it possible, but we cannot control the unstable value of bitcoin so maybe we just need to hold it for now until bitcoins really recovers good amount.
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:49:56 PM

if you look at the state of bitcoin now pay close attention to bro. bitcoin plunges freely so many investors have to find additional capital to buy bitcoin again. but I'm sure someday the price of bitcoin will rise again to the price that bitcoin has achieved before

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:59:21 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 01:22:40 AM by FastSlots

It hurts when we see the bitcoin's price decreases in front of our eyes in a night! But it feels good when we see the price pumping! So, everything has too side, good and bad! After a long bear market run, we can expect a balanced crypto market at the end of this year like the last year. Don't lose your hope! Everyone can give suggestion to other people, you are confused that's why we asking suggestion in a different way!  So, At this moment I think you should hold your crypto! Don't sell, Trade is not very convenient too. In that case, you can buy good coins now when it is cheap! and keep them in the hold.
emailly

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:56:24 AM

Don't get carried away in negative situations. Always think positively that the value of bitcoin in its time will increase.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:32:47 AM

regards

indoagung
We can't stop bitcoin from decreasing but we can control our investment with bitcoin and we can manage to buy and sell it if we want to. We just really need some positive vibes to do what we wanted with our bitcoin and make it possible, but we cannot control the unstable value of bitcoin so maybe we just need to hold it for now until bitcoins really recovers good amount.

of course we can . we can control the ups and downs or the fluctuations of bitcoin and other cryptos because they are only dependent on the money from the public . if we can all unite to buy cryptos , we can move the scale to go upwards but if we do the opposite by just selling all our holdings , we can manage to dump the crypto hard . simple as that .   but the reality is that majority of people will only stick to holding and whales are only the one that can manipulate the crypto market too oftenly .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: