Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ?  (Read 4635 times)
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

The only sure option now is to wait and hope for the best. Soon we will get the news from the governments summit and then will be more visible what will happen with the cryptocurrency. So do not panic in advance, because this has already happened many times, soon everything should be restored, because investors also want to make a profit and they waiting for the best moment.
Catherine Branco

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:52:09 AM

No way. Bitcoin never ends up. As far as I concerned, I supposed that Bitcoin is only in usual decline. The USD also can be decreased, can it ? Many people are look forward bitcoin to increase again and they will continue to invest.I think there is no reason why can make bitcoin in the end. Therefore, don't worry and be confident to wait a new bight future of bitcoin.
Raymond Robinson

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:53:49 AM

Maybe, some government banned investing Bitcoin in their countries. This proved that Bitcoin is not looked up in somewhere.  Investing in Bitcoin is spending a lot of time  and money of many people. Besides, bitcoin is falling down sharply which makes more people withdraw out of this crypto market. Moreover, it will take risks if you invest in bitcoin.
Nicole Dias

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:57:00 AM

I see bitcoin will never end. Although its price is going down but many people still supposed that it is the actual time to invest in it. That's right!  This is a smart choice when you want to trade something in order to make benefits in your wallet. I hope, with many waiting from people, the market will be recover soon.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:58:27 AM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

I think you should be calm. The market went down and many traders became bankrupt. But we still have to hope the market will recover in the future. In addition, we need to look at the future market trend to accurately predict its direction. That is how to make money at this difficult time.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Gregory Brown

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:58:55 AM

That's the problem which is of a huge of people. In this situation of Bitcoin, nobody can guess the weird of Bitcoin in the future. Some people can continue to invest in Bitcoin, the others also withdraw out of this crypto market. So, what things you will choose? You should believe that your choice can impact on bitcoin.
kittybabe@06

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:29:33 AM

nope this is not the end of the bitcoin. it is normal in the market price to drop. and I think this is good opportunity to the investors to invest, lets just wait patiently and trust that the value of btc will increase again 😊
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:35:39 AM

This not the end of bitcoin , this is just a normal happenning in the market, veteran bitcoin investors  knows already what to do during this  season, so they are about to adjust on how to cope up with this kind of events happenning in cryptocurrency.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:43:00 AM

I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

It is most suitable to this now is by day trading. Since most holders are just a lot of loss due to a correction with a very long time.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:46:50 AM

i dont see any problem on bitcoin, but how can you say that bitcoin will ends. fall of the market price is just happening normal. sometimes price rise up but most of all price goes down.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:17:59 AM

This is not the end of bitcoin, this is just a normal thing in the crypto market. The price will rise up again.

mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

We can all make the price of bitcoin and the alts rise again and take their respective positions. One way is by holding on tight so we don't sell cheap. I believe if most crypto enthusiasts decide to sell high, the price will eventually rise again.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:47:44 AM

I do not think so. bitcoin isn't over yet. because in my opinion, bitcoin is still much in demand and still developing well until now, even though bitcoin is currently falling in price but that doesn't mean bitcoin is over
right, the longer the bitcoin user gets more, and this is what keeps bitcoin alive. especially if government has legalized it in many countries, of course bitcoin will be a companion of money
Brian_Hunt

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:56:29 AM

This is certainly not the end of Bitcoin. I do not foresee an end at least for the next two or more years. I believe Bitcoin has seen this kinda "meltdown" quite a number of times before. And in the past, it always came back very strong. I think the same will be the case this time around. The last thing anyone really wants to do right now is panic. Bitcoin is backed by a very innovative and reliable technology. And for anyone that understands Blockchain a bit, they understand that Bitcoin will surely bounce back.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

BTC will not die. It could decrese its value at the level we might not want to see it, but it's really up to its time. So if you are scared to lose cost opportunity I understand you: it will not be stable for long if institution and fresh money won't come in.
I know what you are thinking: regulation was not the first thing when you first read the Satoshi White Paper, and the idea of open source and no-govs regulation was not an option.

But the thing has changed so many times and so fast the we are now in a situation that we need those if we wanna still talk about 10k $.
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

I do not think so. bitcoin isn't over yet. because in my opinion, bitcoin is still much in demand and still developing well until now, even though bitcoin is currently falling in price but that doesn't mean bitcoin is over
right, the longer the bitcoin user gets more, and this is what keeps bitcoin alive. especially if government has legalized it in many countries, of course bitcoin will be a companion of money

even though in fact we don't need government hands Grin
bitcoin will stay alive if in our country if we still have internet connection.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

this is not the end of bitcoin, but the end of your thinking is so panicked. This decline is not the first time in the history of the crypto market, bitcoin has experienced a greater degree of accident rate although it differs in terms of price values ​​for the time being. I think bitcoin will grow again next year
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:20:45 AM

Bitcoin is far from dead but I think the spirit of innovation in certain countries is dying, along with the revolutionary spirit of decentralization. Most of the speculators who came into Bitcoin for the quick buck are the ones always panic selling after a good dose of FUD or some stupid ban or regulation that comes out of the arses of Governments and Banks, who as you can plainly see, are NOT on the side of the little person. We either need to wake up as a human race to remove the shackles of corporate slavery, or we have to kowtow down to every ugly decision our banks and governments make on behalf of lining their own pockets. Bitcoin for me was a symbol of freedom and innovation, but soon I think if the spirit of innovation and freedom wane, then Bitcoin MIGHT die off with it.
Akande13

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

Why will you say that bitcoin can never end and I know the reason you are saying this because of situation of the market presently..To me if there is nothing like what is happening now I believe everyone will not value the crypto again because majority think about the the profit they want to make like 2017 but never thinking about the useful of this coins ESP bitcoin.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:35:34 AM

Many old mambers have seen this many many times so i don t think its end its just another step for crypto world ,and its start not end at all keep it up all is right.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: