Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:44:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIKE IT OR NOT, BITCOIN IS AN INVESTMENT  (Read 3712 times)
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:09:32 PM

Although bitcoin is conceived as a currency, now it is much more profitable to use it as an investment. Especially while the price is unstable and it is not yet fully formed as a currency.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

I think that the whole field of crypto currencies has become an investment. Every currency we have.
During the past months we have seen the altcoins go down while bitcoin has managed to stay relatively stable.
Everybody can draw his/her own conclusions where the trust of the crypto investors is lying and where the focus of the crypto gamblers is aiming at.

It's me!!!
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

Yes, this line of thought, align with me.
Bitcoin as a decentralized virtual currency does not that stable function like fiat money.
Reason why,  so many take it to be an asset.
So buying it for for long holding is but an investment.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

I see great prospects in investing in bitcoin, because it allows you to get a very decent income. And the time for bitcoin currency has not yet come.

bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

Bitcoin is a new, modern, unique form of investment. And so of all the investment methods available now, I chose this technology.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

It is indeed an investment, a pretty good investment f you ask me, I can think of no better asset class which will give me long term gains rights now.

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

bitcoin is not just an investment, but bitcoin has many benefits that might make bitcoin as one of the technologies needed in the future. so the benefits of bitcoin cannot be shown in real terms and now can only be seen as an investment tool

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
cmaxwell

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:12:59 PM

i love this post, like it or leave it, BTC is an investment and it can never die. this bitcoin has really helped alot of people transforming their lives from abject poverty even  in the developing countries through little investment. those that believe in it are eating the good of the land. even though the price of BTC is down now, that doesnt mean that it will not rise again. its a matter of time.
4builder

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:46:26 PM

Yeah, some guys are really concerned about referring to BTC as an investment. Why not? What's wrong with the term? Look it up and see it IS an investment by definition Cool
Viperziper

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:41:15 AM

Some governments have recognized BTC as an investment asset, so I'm not going to question your ideas. Just wanted to show you my support Cool
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

yes, i do agree too that bitcoin is an investment. Long or short term, is still an investment. At some point you are going to sell Bitcoin for fiat providing you an income.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

For me, I think bitcoin become an investment because those who bought it before became rich now because the price keeps increasing. So many people now buy it also in hoping to get big profits from it. Thus, the say that bitcoin is like a gold in the internet.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

I see it as an investment in two different aspects. First is a literal investment which you put on capital and get profit right after the investment grow. Last is an investment in terms of having cryptocurrency as a future form of money. You invest in the future and in case crypto required on future transactions, you have it on your account.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

There is nothing to get offensive about that bitcoin is a investment, intact the greatest investment of the present times, now the people are moving towards the bitcoin market and now till date their are millions of people around the world who are now investing into bitcoin so it’s the thing to be happy about that bitcoin has made such a tremendous progress in a decade and there is no doubt that in coming few decades bitcoin will be declared as the mode of Payment through out the world.
srsandokan

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

then US dollar is also an investment.

i'll tell you why. where i live the value of local currency is dropping so there are many who are now buying USD to stay ahead of the inflation that is going on. in fact they are investing in USD. and what they are doing matches the description you posted here, they will sell it in the future to get a huge profit.

but it doesn't make USD an investment. US dollar is still a currency no matter what you do with it.
the same thing is true about bitcoin. bitcoin is a currency by nature even if majority are using it as an investment.

Look like there is some people with common sense still. While some people use btc as an asset investment, some people give the real value to it USING it.
seanskie18

Activity: 390

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:36:49 AM

Yes, I agree that bitcoin is an investment. We can invest in here through bitcoin. When we invest in bitcoin we can get more profits which is bitcoin. Long-term or short-term still an investment.

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:44:02 AM

At inception bitcoin was meant to be for only P2P transaction eliminating third third party in any transaction thereby cutting of fees and making transaction between two parties less expensive.This is according to the white paper, through out the lengthen of that white paper investment, trading, or buy was never mentioned. Bitcoin has its fundamental principles which it will never compromise and will always stick to which includes decentralization and non investment bias.   It was the human angle of bitcoin that makes the human to use for other purposes which bitcoin was not meant for. Bitcoin was to empower the poor by making their transactions fast, easy and secured.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

Yes, I agree that bitcoin is an investment. We can invest in here through bitcoin. When we invest in bitcoin we can get more profits which is bitcoin. Long-term or short-term still an investment.

What we spend in bitcoin in any amount wether its small or big is called investments and all of us are investing in bitcoin hoping that all our investments will give us huge profit.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:53:55 AM

The main Bitcoin investments need to be understood and understood especially about Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin.
What needs to be understood:
1. Keep an additional portfolio of Bitcoin investments,
2. Keep up with the price developments Vip Bitcoin,
3. Smart choosing time when buying and selling Bitcoin,
4. Graph analysis and circulation of bitcoin prices.

That is, if the price of bitcoin drops after you make a purchase, then you have to wait until the price rises then resell. Well, this is where the importance of the process of analysis and observation of the bitcoin price chart.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:00:20 AM

yes i believe that bitcoin can be the investment media or the trading media because the price of bitcoin is changing every time and i think that it will because the demand and the stock of bitcoin is always changing especially in the demand of bitcoin, but if in the future the demand of bitcoin can stable i think price of bitcoin will stable and it wouldn't use for investment media or trading media

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: