Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:05:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH, road down to $50?  (Read 12409 times)
BTCLovingDude (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:39:43 AM

what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?

--looking for signature--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:46:24 AM

$50 is unlikely, but I think it's probably going to be $120, $120 is probably the final price of eth, $120 is probably a good purchase price.

takose46

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:47:27 AM

Vitalik will capped Ethereum is 120m coin. I think Ethereum will fall to 150$ and sideway to bull run. You can set buy order in 50$, I set it is 150$  Grin

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
dxl0536

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:51:20 AM

How is the dump and How is pump. The long time will be rising high than before.
vovanlau2

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:00:25 AM

I hope the price of Ethereum stop going down. So many panic sellers, but I am trying not to panic. Just hold and wait.
khoipm

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:04:50 AM

if it gets to $50 i'll buy a bunch for sure.
but lets hope not because its not just about the price, ETH has been a solid platform for so many projects, some of which is huge. If ETH falls that way, many projects and teams who are actually doing good will go down with it too and that's not nice.
Anyway, I'll be sure to buy lots of ETH if it ever gets to $50 as I believe in ETH future and its solid foundation as well as how famous it is.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:05:25 AM

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
Oh no! $50 is crazy but lets see how low the price can go. I believe in Ether, its one of the most useful coin in my opinion and it has a lot of room to grow. If the supply is the problem the Dev's can do something about it. Everything in the market is down and Ether is one the primarily attacked and bagged by manipulators and I think everything is fine.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:09:00 AM

what do you think?

Yeah you're right, one of the drawbacks of ethereum is its coin supply. It has a yearly cap though every year it increases. Though ethereum blockchain provides a wide range of platforms for almost every field in cryptocurrency world. That makes ethereum second to bitcoin.

Ethereum declines in price these past weeks, but it's not alone. Almost all coins are declining including bitcoin.

However, a 50-dollar price per ethereum is too low.
Myhunh

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:11:00 AM

as of this trend, where everybody is selling, the price ETH will keep going down.
This will kill so many good projects and team which used Etherium platform.
BTCLovingDude (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:13:12 AM

$50 is unlikely, but I think it's probably going to be $120, $120 is probably the final price of eth, $120 is probably a good purchase price.

you are forgetting the wave of panic that the drops cause. going from $350 to $250 creates a mass panic sell that now there is a huge number of transactions from people sending their coins to exchanges to sell.

Vitalik will capped Ethereum is 120m coin. I think Ethereum will fall to 150$ and sideway to bull run. You can set buy order in 50$, I set it is 150$  Grin

i have heard about the cap, also about sharding, also about switching to PoS, also about a 100 other things for the past 2 years and none of them have ever been started yet. so i wouldn't keep my hopes up.
besides 120 million is still HUGE!!! bitcoin is capped at 21 million.

if it gets to $50 i'll buy a bunch for sure.

no doubt about it.
you can see my old topic here too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764234.0
bottom is where you should always buy at. not in the bubble. and one of the signs of the bottom is when nobody is talking about ETH anymore. when there is no more newbie accounts telling you how it goes to $2000+ that is when you know it is at the bottom. Smiley

--looking for signature--
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:13:17 AM

I think that besides the trust in ethereum it has started to run out on ICO, this is also influenced by a decrease in unfavorable results on project projects that use ethereum as payment.
too much ethereum comes out and few defend it.
I heard a lot of site gambling who want to hold ethereum for stock, but in fact it hasn't been able to draw with the people who threw it away.

if it does return to $ 50 it will provide more opportunities for new investors.
and the ethereum network is also still developing in the future.

this week if it comes down it seems to touch the $ 150 number, and I will buy a little at that price Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:15:30 AM

The sharp decline in the price of ETH yesterday was an attack in my opinion and I feel it was done by whales who're trying to get it cheaper. $50 price for ETH is too low. I'm thinking in the region of $130 to $150

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:17:51 AM

After seeing what happened right now, it's hard to say what could be the right value and how deeper ETH can go, if that speculations happen then I'll be more than willing to buy more for that cheaper value, maybe this really creating panic to those who are still holding at large, they are been moved by the situations and doesn't seen any clear path where the market for ETH is heading, let see in coming days or months if this speculation will  happen.
JessicaMcDonnell

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:17:58 AM

ETH decrease continuously. Current is $ 263. But in my opinion, it will drop to $ 150. Should I buy it now?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:19:48 AM

While this is indeed very Ethereum down price. It is possible that the price will reach initially. And this is an opportunity that is truly good to buy the ethereum. Investment in this would be very advantageous ethereum.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:22:27 AM

ETH might be etching down to $150 range. Loosing over 75% from its ATH of $1200 is quite shocking. But in the crypto world, anything can happen, it could pump to a new ATH in a few hours.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1603

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:23:37 AM

This recent total collapse in altcoin prices is really severe, and yet market participants don't even seem to be surprised anymore. There seems to be a unanimous agreement

that the altcoin explosion of 2017 was a bubble, and even the current marketcaps are not justified. In such a bearish and grim climate, Ethereum can fall further, and I agree

with the other commentators that its total supply must certainly be capped to retain its intrinsic value despite the extreme bearish sentiments.

Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:25:03 AM

Who thinks what about the ethereum? What happened to the price? why did she fall so much? What do you think now is the time to buy the ethereum or wait for more drops in the price?
Yahdz

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:27:52 AM

if the condition is still like this, I think the price is down, but not up to 50 $. maybe 100 $ -200 $, and it won't be the same as ETC, because  to my knowledge ETC was  a Hardfork from ETH
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:29:16 AM

It's a common misconception that the only use for eth is for icos.
Eth is essential in the maintaining of the entire ethereum network.
The whole entire ecosystem exists through eth.
To say that the value of eth will drop because icos aren't doing well is incredibly ignorant and misinformed.

When you invest in eth, you are investing in more than a crypto.
You are investing in an infrastructure for payments, p2p transactions, utility and consensus, trustless smart contracts, and entire dapp ecosystems.
That is the main reason why smart contract platforms are so valuable and out of all of them eth is king.

For me, I believe in eth and have moved my base portfolio to be eth based instead of btc based.
Sure, it has problems, but scalability and fees are directly being addressed now with solutions already coming up and being implemented by the end of the year.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: