Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price falls below 300usd, lowest price in 9 months  (Read 1660 times)
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:40:38 AM

This performance is not good specially for the long term investors who holds many Ethereum but it favor the day traders because i have observed the price movement is constantly fluctuating. I keep on holding Ethereum since January this year and hoping that it will hit the ATH again but it seems its look like very difficult to happen because the bearish market is still in effect and that makes me worried.
LegitizeDrops
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 12:42:38 AM

Yes, this statement is correct. If the situation will continue to strive, then we will probably meet the horrific end of eth. This is the effect of eth's dumpings due to the rise of the population of Bounty Hunters. This should not be tolerated. We should create something to hinder this phenomenon.  

● LEGITIZE DROPS ●
►CAMPAIGN & COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT FIRM◄
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:47:36 AM

Now someone really wants to make the price of the ETH is very small. There must be a reason for that. This coin is of great interest. Then someone very much interested in her
Cobbabowga

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:31:04 AM

People are getting afraid of the current cryptomarket situation. It is not stable anymore. So, most of the people start to sell their altcoins in low price for which there is no demand. That’s why the price is getting decreased.
Warnup

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:34:42 AM

As per as latest cryptomarket, the price is getting dropped for all crypto coins. It’s not a good sign of crypto market. The price of ETH, Bitcoin, Ripple are getting down day by day.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:01:58 AM

I think Eth can still fall below $150 because there is nothing good news coming from anywhere. Everyone are just concern about the ETF so I really hope that if it gets proven, I can buy ETH at its lowest price possible before it go back to $1k.
gioangelofelix

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:06:59 AM

Most of the coins right now plunged from its peak last 2017. It's an inevitable scenario that surely gonna happen again in future because of the restrictions imposed in cryptocurrency as well as acceptance  in the side of government/Sec. But crypto will always gonna come back and gonna stand strong and for sure the last year's price will be out price maybe in 2019 or 2020 once everything is lined up
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:12:59 AM

This is sad to see. Given how well ETH was doing and was at the top for such a long time, this is sad. But let's hope that this will recover soon.

I think someone has huge amount of ETH had dumps that makes the price fall below $300 and to add those weak hands investor who get in panic to sell their ETH. The downfall of bitcoin is the reason of this bloodbath and this will takes enough time to fully recovers and back in normal trends. We need a good news to ignite the market into a bullish trend.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:18:54 AM

A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.
Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.
 Notably, this decline has not just occurred against the dollar, as the ethereum price has also cratered against bitcoin. Just six months ago, ETH was valued at just under 0.1 BTC. Now, it’s priced at less than half that mark and shows no signs of finding its footing as bitcoin continues to gobble up market share. At a present value of 0.047, ETH/BTC is now trading at levels not seen since mid-December, when the bitcoin price went parabolic and briefly peaked at $19,891 on Bitfinex. It’s not entirely clear what drove the sell-off, which is disproportionately large compared to the minor declines exhibited throughout the majority of the rest of the cryptocurrency market.
I think the situation Eth had right right now is pretty normal in crypto. Prices going up and down but we should not take it as a negative. We embrace it as an opportunity to acquire more coins because in the future it's price will become normal. My worry is if Eth's value will become more stable with little movement cause it will eliminate the chance of crypto enthusiast to gain more profit out of it.
Tykeim Carson

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:22:58 AM

Many people started to do panic sales. I think it will be a good chance for the whales to enter na market now. Then the market will be able to come back in track from my opinion.
Julmerra

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:30:03 AM

As far as i observed all the altcoins are having their lowest price from last few months. The market is down and trying to recover. We have to keep patience in this crucial time.
Cave Basilisks

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:36:21 AM

The whole market is having low price. I don't know what will happen in few days but i think the price will fall more. But i hope that market will going to turn around soon and give us a profitable vision.
GreenInformation547

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:43:29 AM

It is a matter of great sorrow that ETH is stand with it's lowest price now. Hope it will not be go down more and increase as soon as possible.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:02:31 AM

Yeah it's so surprising how the price of eth hit that low, I never thought or believe that eth will ever hit that low again, and this really awaken me to the fact that in cryptos anything can really happen.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:12:53 AM

ETH is one the best and reliable crypto but it's showing it's worst time and it's now below it's lowest value.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:16:12 AM

You may be right in the analysis, but the market is currently down, without exception. Ethereum is no exception. I believe they will recover soon. Wait patiently.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:20:15 AM

I have lost more than 50% base on USD on my ETH balance. I think the decreasing of ETH because of sold out for collect USD of big ICO.
Goodwin54

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:38:09 AM

Still ETH decreasing and don't know why. It was one of the most promising crypto. But still hope that it will be come back with a sustainablle market.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:42:55 AM

A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.
Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.
 Notably, this decline has not just occurred against the dollar, as the ethereum price has also cratered against bitcoin. Just six months ago, ETH was valued at just under 0.1 BTC. Now, it’s priced at less than half that mark and shows no signs of finding its footing as bitcoin continues to gobble up market share. At a present value of 0.047, ETH/BTC is now trading at levels not seen since mid-December, when the bitcoin price went parabolic and briefly peaked at $19,891 on Bitfinex. It’s not entirely clear what drove the sell-off, which is disproportionately large compared to the minor declines exhibited throughout the majority of the rest of the cryptocurrency market.

That's reality but see it as opportunity to recovery ( buy back ) or cut loss to safe our asset. This condition is out of our control and nothing we can do about it, see the positive side, if you don't find it cut loss and leave market. Not just you we all have same problem but different strategy to face it. Never give up, do the right thing you should do and good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:56:09 AM

Almost all of the coins in the crypto market experienced a bad decline and even the entire market fell and the lowest price in the last 9 months. but Bitcoin and Ethereum are in the spotlight because they are the main altcoins of this industry and it's very bad to see these coins lose their stability. But I have full confidence in both Bitcoin and all the altcoins, they will recover soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: