Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price falls below 300usd, lowest price in 9 months  (Read 1660 times)
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:08:52 PM

Exchange rates reflect a negative outlook for the cryptocurrency at the end of 2018. The ETH fell to below $ 300 due to negative news, and the SEC has not yet decided for the cryptocurrency future. Hopefully, at the end of the year, the SEC approves with cryptocurrency, and the exchange rate will recover

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

Seriously not expected the price of ethereum to go down below 300$ but due to manipulation entire cryptocurrency market is down. Hopefully some good new will recover the market soon already we are seeing this bearish market since 9 months. This decline is actually a good time to invest fiat on cryptocurrency for long time if you think on the other side.

nickname19

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:21:01 PM

at this time the price of all altcoins is down, and ethereum is one of the coins that has a large percentage of decline. but we don't need to panic, keep hold your eth and prices will get better again.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:37:11 PM

I am totally sure that eth is going to hit 0.1 eth by the end of this year. So 600+ is a first target for now.
Good time to buy ethereum, all dumpers are out,it is time for steady growth

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
tanveer01

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:46:21 PM

I should blame ICO projects for the fall down of ETH price (<$300), because in 2018 more than 60% project are failed to reach their target and leave their project. Falling of ICO projects is equal to giving hurt to ETH. Also investors are losing their faith in ICO's only because of scammers and failure's.
Derler1599

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:46:32 PM

I don't understand what's going on. I'm beginning to lose hope. I started investing in ETH, when he was worth 900$. Now I have lost most of my investment. All this is very sad
utiltox

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:48:37 PM

I think that this is not the lowest price that awaits Ethereum with the current market decline, because the market decline continues and the price of ETH continues to fall down.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:58:29 PM

That has been long overdue. It just took so much time to happen. Ethereum had an exponential growth in 2017 so I had expected the price to go down. So I'm not so surprised. If you all can remember, It was tipped for the flippening so It was insanely pumped. The drop is temporary abd a reversal is expected soon. I think This would be the last time Ethereum would be this low.

Flashback54

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:36:51 PM

Don't be worry about price fall. Situation will develop soon.Soon the situation will come to our favor and we will gain profit.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:43:19 PM

why are you so worried about this, maybe you never thought that ethereum wasn't even 100 USD last year. all of this is a process, not everything continues to be on top, everything is like a spinning wheel, let alone Ethereum, Even other Bitcoins and altcoins also experience a very significant price drop, so there is no reason to over-worry
playmain

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:14:15 AM

I don't understand what's going on. I'm beginning to lose hope. I started investing in ETH, when he was worth 900$. Now I have lost most of my investment. All this is very sad
so you want to sell your eth?
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

so you want to sell your eth?

I don't think that for selling his ethereum will give big money because the price of ethereum decreased too deep. but if you still have money, then maybe you can buy more ethereum at the low price because ethereum price can increase back to the highest price. this year is the bad year for ethereum, but I am sure that soon, ethereum will rise again and like bitcoin, it will get higher and perhaps, it will reach the highest price like the last year, so be patient.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:47:08 AM

This is a very bad news to the investors that are holding ethereum because of the suffering loss. It is affected by the down price of bitcoin and so as also the other tokens. Hopefully, the down price will recover soon.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:03:01 AM

The sell off could be because of lowered trust of people over the ETH recently as it is behaving very unusual these days. Look at the market and see how it is not progressing since many month now even when rest of the crypto grows it remains the same in value or either drops even further down. I guess this is not the best approach and thus people are dropping out and leaving ETH to die. However this situation will surely change back to normal once the ETH scalability is done and new updates are released for which everyone is waiting for.
Yes, I still believe that the ETH price will increase later. What can be done now is just waiting and taking a good opportunity to buy more ETH
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:06:29 AM

There are still many prediction of ethereum falling to two hundred dollar and below! There are many competition for ethereum at this point in cryptocurrency, ethereum will have to prove it's leadership in smart contract service and all!
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:06:56 AM

The sell off could be because of lowered trust of people over the ETH recently as it is behaving very unusual these days. Look at the market and see how it is not progressing since many month now even when rest of the crypto grows it remains the same in value or either drops even further down. I guess this is not the best approach and thus people are dropping out and leaving ETH to die. However this situation will surely change back to normal once the ETH scalability is done and new updates are released for which everyone is waiting for.
Yes, I still believe that the ETH price will increase later. What can be done now is just waiting and taking a good opportunity to buy more ETH
If the situation will continue to strive, then we will probably meet the horrific end of eth. This is the effect of eth's dumpings due to the rise of the population of bounty hunters. This should not be tolerated. We should create something to hinder this phenomenon.  
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

This is a great opportunity to buy Ethereum. You can make a profit very quickly. Previously, the price was much higher and it's just a good time to buy. Try to buy good tokens when the price falls. Investing in good projects is the best tactic. There are not many such projects
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

Don't be panic seller, just patiently wait till price reverse.
I am a holder and even in case of loss, i will be hold patiently! It is wild crypto market,mate. Don't let whales to manipulate on your decisions!
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.
Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.
 Notably, this decline has not just occurred against the dollar, as the ethereum price has also cratered against bitcoin. Just six months ago, ETH was valued at just under 0.1 BTC. Now, it’s priced at less than half that mark and shows no signs of finding its footing as bitcoin continues to gobble up market share. At a present value of 0.047, ETH/BTC is now trading at levels not seen since mid-December, when the bitcoin price went parabolic and briefly peaked at $19,891 on Bitfinex. It’s not entirely clear what drove the sell-off, which is disproportionately large compared to the minor declines exhibited throughout the majority of the rest of the cryptocurrency market.
The price of ETH really can not rejoice if you look at your wallet, but if this is seen as a chance for its purchase, then it looks very good. I do not see anything surprising in the fact that the price so decreased, as the price of other coins is reduced.
yetiripper

Activity: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

And I cannot deal with myself do you understand fully the concept of that happening, is it good or bad to have Ethereum for that low price... On what hand you can buy more, and on another hand you cannot sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: