Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price falls below 300usd, lowest price in 9 months  (Read 1659 times)
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:55:35 AM

At the moment the picture is really sad, although again you have to wait until the situation changes!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

So ETH really fell really low now and it's very sad. But I think that ETH will start to grow again, because the coin operates successfully and benefits people. No need to panic and we will see growth soon.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
majiankun

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:18:08 AM

Everyone cares about the price of ETH. Ethereum is currently the hottest topic in the field of encryption. Its decline this time has no predictability, and many people do not know the reason for the decline in ETH. But I don't think we are panicking. I believe that ETH will rise again.
Milkymann

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

Yes, i see it, it's really bad, but i think cryptomarket check all traiders and who will pass this test will be rewarded
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

Ethereum will definitely remain the main currency, as the goods of various ICOs are located on its platform and continue to be placed. However, I think that the rate of Eth can be fixed at a certain price without the subsequent significant growth and fall for the convenience of payment transactions.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

Don't be panic seller, just patiently wait till price reverse.
I am a holder and even in case of loss, i will be hold patiently! It is wild crypto market,mate. Don't let whales to manipulate on your decisions!

Really, the whales are waiting for the time when the number of the panic sellers will be increased. it will give them the perfect opportunity to buy the cheapest cryptocurrencies. Do not help them - hold your tokens and BTC.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:23:15 PM

Im not surprised actually, I see changes in crypto world and I dont see great future for ETH... There are many other coins that are going to rise and better for investments

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:43:30 PM

Yes, this is already so deep and we don't know if it will continue to fall or recover in this coming months. So far bitcoin has stabilising in the price close to 6k$ to 7k$ mark. I think the investors are gathering their momentum for a huge break.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:49:22 PM

A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.
Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.
 Notably, this decline has not just occurred against the dollar, as the ethereum price has also cratered against bitcoin. Just six months ago, ETH was valued at just under 0.1 BTC. Now, it’s priced at less than half that mark and shows no signs of finding its footing as bitcoin continues to gobble up market share. At a present value of 0.047, ETH/BTC is now trading at levels not seen since mid-December, when the bitcoin price went parabolic and briefly peaked at $19,891 on Bitfinex. It’s not entirely clear what drove the sell-off, which is disproportionately large compared to the minor declines exhibited throughout the majority of the rest of the cryptocurrency market.

This is very alarming since ethereum might not recover from this huge dip. If this will continue in this coming months then for sure many investors will pull out their investment.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:00:15 PM

Just keep calm! And need to be strong, because - price maybe falls even more. Why i think so? I remember that last winter price for 1 ETH was 0.025 BTC (lower than now). So, not so bad all now.
Barbaralehoa

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:54:29 AM

this is possible. The sell-off ETH still continues, as confidence in the market is declining. A large number of investors afraid to invest in the capital of the ETH continue to decrease, they are worried and sought to protect their remaining capital
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:01:26 AM

This is indeed a really low price. even had time to move lower again. The price of the ethereum achieve initial price when to enter the market first. And this is a great opportunity to be investing in the ethereum.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:13:42 AM

This is indeed a really low price. even had time to move lower again. The price of the ethereum achieve initial price when to enter the market first. And this is a great opportunity to be investing in the ethereum.
Yeah. It seems that the cryptocurrency market are not in a good shape. It is the first time thatthe ethereum in the low price. I don't know if it only manipulated or if the market having a serious problem why the cryptocurrency specially the bitcoin is very low. Because the bitcoin is low all coins is affected. It is sad experience to us.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:19:35 AM

currently, the price of cryptocurrency in the market was down, even are getting down especially eth. we know that eth prices are going down and that makes many people panic. many of them sell their eth at a low price but I think it's a bad thing. what can be done now is to wait for crypto prices to rise and stabilize again.
HarryBrace

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

The market always plays bull and bear. We should just wait and see what happens next. Hold to gain. The right time will come and then you should chess the trump. Do not invest before you get recovered.
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

I have always been a supporter of etherum and this is quite very sad to see get to such price level. No one knows what made the price get to such level. I believe that its best to accumulate more etherum at such low prices as this is what am doing now. Wise investors wouid start to accumulate etherum now
Bakayaroo0

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

The market always plays bull and bear. We should just wait and see what happens next. Hold to gain. The right time will come and then you should chess the trump. Do not invest before you get recovered.
This condition is out of our control and nothing we can do about it, see the positive side, if you don't find it cut loss and leave market. Not just you we all have same problem but different strategy to face it. Never give up, do the right thing you should do and good luck.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:53:03 AM

This beyond my prediction,  i think the level support area of ETH is around $380 but the price was keep down. But not only the price of ETH dumped but all altcoins is the same. This is because whales sell off by the same times, and i think they will be buy back when any good news in crypto market.  Crypto still have good future so the price have possibility to going up.

Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:01:18 AM

This is a great opportunity to buy, the market showed a negative momentum this year. Soon we will see growth of new investments, according to all the news!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:51:18 AM

All we could do now is to wait until it recovers and grows back again. Let's take this as an opportunity to invest more in it rather than giving up on it. I still believe in eth and in other alts as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: