Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price falls below 300usd, lowest price in 9 months  (Read 1659 times)
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

I think that the Ethereum is now in a state of compressed spring, the price is inadequate for such a demanded asset. The price should soon be adjusted.

Sure, it will gain. The price is artificially reduced - Ethereum should cost at least a thousand. Suppose we must wait for the positive changes with this altcoin in January 2019 or even a bit earlier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:04:31 PM

This exceeded my expectations, I think the support level of the ETH is about 380 dollars but prices continue to fall. But not only the ETH price is sold but all the altcoins are the same. This is because whales sell out at the same time, and I think they will be bought when there is good news in the cryptographic market. Crypto still has a good future so prices are likely to increase.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:11:44 PM

We do not know that you should always look at the market so you know what to do. because your money may be lost so be careful. Be wise investing so you do not lose money.
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

I think ETH will begin to win back its positions from October. We will wait a little longer, and then we will substitute our pockets)
Ethereum will grow only with the influx of new investments into the crypto market, and why do you think it will be October? Do you own any valuable information?

In my crystal ball I can see a big price increase in the end of October, be prepared... Cool

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
MasterICO

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.
Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.
 Notably, this decline has not just occurred against the dollar, as the ethereum price has also cratered against bitcoin. Just six months ago, ETH was valued at just under 0.1 BTC. Now, it’s priced at less than half that mark and shows no signs of finding its footing as bitcoin continues to gobble up market share. At a present value of 0.047, ETH/BTC is now trading at levels not seen since mid-December, when the bitcoin price went parabolic and briefly peaked at $19,891 on Bitfinex. It’s not entirely clear what drove the sell-off, which is disproportionately large compared to the minor declines exhibited throughout the majority of the rest of the cryptocurrency market.
Im an ethereum fan and hodl some few and this event will discourage me why this happening after reaching its ATH suddenly it will down this much and the momentum was not sustain. and I think some of the team is dumping hard.
ladaturekova

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

I am not surprised. ETH is very unpredictable now and there is not so many chances for its bright future in accordance to its current trends. I am going to give it up.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:52:28 PM

A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.
Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.
 Notably, this decline has not just occurred against the dollar, as the ethereum price has also cratered against bitcoin. Just six months ago, ETH was valued at just under 0.1 BTC. Now, it’s priced at less than half that mark and shows no signs of finding its footing as bitcoin continues to gobble up market share. At a present value of 0.047, ETH/BTC is now trading at levels not seen since mid-December, when the bitcoin price went parabolic and briefly peaked at $19,891 on Bitfinex. It’s not entirely clear what drove the sell-off, which is disproportionately large compared to the minor declines exhibited throughout the majority of the rest of the cryptocurrency market.

Now we are below $200, no one thought that this was possible but this is where we are right now, no one knows why ethereum is declining so rapidly but there are a couple of theories but the one that I most believe is that someone is manipulating the price of the coin to make sure that they are buying the coins at a really cheap price.

JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

Well, that is how scary the situation is at this moment. It is not only ethereum which is having conflicts in terms of the market value downfall but most of the cryptos. The continuous downtrend seems to be unending but hopefully it is not. Dumps should not be permanent. We should continue holding and wait for the right time.

Wackyabby

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:00:43 PM

This is a manipulation of the highest order. Right about now ethereum is trading below $220 and it might even dip further. No fundamental or technical point of view can be said to be responsible for this. The sell off in the crypto market right about now is unbelievable.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:57:29 PM

Really is not easy to watch but it is not like we did not expect that this was going to happen anyway. It is one of the worst cases of manipulation that I have ever seen in the market, there has to be a lot of people behind this. There really is no way to explain why the price is down so much in such a short amount of time. I believe that once they are buying then we will be seeing a rapid increase in the price of ethereum.
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

It was so sad to see the coin drop below $200 few weeks back, and I think that this is the lowest that it can ever go. It would be heartbreaking to see it go lower than that, and I really hope that it doesn't. A lot of persons are beginning to lose faith in the coin, and weaks hands are dropping and selling off their coins. I can't wait for the revival of this coin.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:24:41 AM

This is a turning point to buy more Ethereems if they continue to fall.
I suggest to prepare FIAT for the Etheruem buyback.
Low Ethereum this year is 170 USD, a very cheap value for Etheruem.
Cenil

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:05:48 AM

maybe the situation will take place in a longer term, because even now the price of eth is still under $ 300, it must be more patient in waiting for the recovery of the market which is when the recovery will occur. but in the opinion of my long-time friend in the crypto world, this situation is the lowest point of the price decline that has been going on for several months, and maybe in the market recovery will occur at the end of this year, the prediction is the same as the prediction that has circulated several This past month, it may be true that recovery will occur later this year.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 03:10:38 AM

A lot are speculating that newer projects are on their last legs and selling off their eth in a last attempt to stay alive.
The projects that started out around feb/march particularly have it tough.
The did their icos at the very start of the crash and have spent the entire year seeing their operating money diminish with every month.

Then, with the sluggish market and little value surrounding their tokens, they are now cashing out.
Some are literally just checking out but some are trying to stay afloat as long as they can.

Me personally, I am actually glad that a lot of these projects are dying.
Investors are smarter now and not recklessly throwing money at speculative markets.
I hope this will push icos to be more professional and developed.
Particularly, I really hope the no product projects that still ask for 30m will be a thing of the past.

stoxalpha

Activity: 305

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

Ethereum has been hit hard, I hope you have already sold Ethereum. I think Ethereum is hard to recover. A large number of ICO teams sold Ethereum. Perhaps related to the market downturn.

AzrailBogov

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:33:30 AM

Despite the fact that the price of the ethereum is now very low, I continue to believe in this coin. Moreover, now I actively buy the ethereum, I think that now is a very profitable time to buy
AzrailBogov

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:35:03 AM

Ethereum has been hit hard, I hope you have already sold Ethereum. I think Ethereum is hard to recover. A large number of ICO teams sold Ethereum. Perhaps related to the market downturn.
It seems to me that this is due to panic. People are starting to sell their ethereum urgently. But maybe it's just hard times? I still believe that the price will be restored
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

ETH has always been passive these days, as the second highest marketcap it does largely affect by the bitcoin price as well its trend, they said ETH is unable to sustain that long due to the selling pressure from ICO project owners as well the lack of expectation for most of its product, its going down really fast, and we might see a new low if crypto doesnt manage to sustain its 6k price

Sacrib

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

This is the lowest ETH has fallen in terms of price. But we still need to be optimistic and HODL. The price level will recover.

We just have to keep up, and be patient!
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:52:25 AM

Until the market begins to grow demand for ETH will not be from here and the price reduction, but it costs only bitcoin to start growing and ETH will also add to the price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: