Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:31:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5809 times)
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

In my opinion, this is why the cryptocurrancy is really dangerous and normal investors do not want to enter this. We certainly have seen so much manipulation on the market, many people are panicking to sell coins and make prices fall, only a few people know the bad situation to make Altcoin or Bitcoin go down to drop prices between them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:17:39 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
I agree that the scheme is simple and many times tested in practice. Prices in the market will increase, but first the price drop should finish
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:22:34 AM

do you think they got rid of the all the weak hands yet? .I have a  feeling who left at this stage it the either it going to zero or moon but i not selling .

The only coins i dump was deeponion since i got then free anyway in a airdrop  and didnt believe in the project any more.

When a coin hypes something promote it  for a year  saying were  only weeks away for being implemented and then say well that was a shit idea let abandon everything were doing and lets just become a bitcoin clone i got out so fast.

I sold around   80 cent which was a low at the time  .It currently around 25 cent .SO i made a good decision i believe

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

I am sure that many people who benefit greatly from the dropping price of bitcoin, this can be seen when the price drops, the transaction volume becomes so large that I am also sure that when prices drop then we must be patient and never panic.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:54:20 AM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
a brilliant thought. first I thank you for your description and explanation in this matter. I agree with you a little, maybe this could be a way of manipulating or a drama game made to make the situation they want. with a mature strategy. I am quite moved by this. keep the spirit of friends. don't be easy to despair. still have a long way. Thank you for the motivation Mr. kakmakr! very helpful .

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:58:17 AM

There's no need to panic, but in the part of bitcoin investors and traders, if they have much bitcoin, they have to hold it and wait for the time to rise its price to a high percentage then sell it so that we can have a good profit. But in our part we dont need to panic. Just be patient now.
kfor01

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:45:10 PM

i'm not selling right now, i am going to hold until i get profit. I believe that market will recover someday.
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

very large players are reducing the cost of bitcoins! correctly say that as soon as everyone ceases to love bitcoin, as soon as they forget everything about him! that's when the growth of the entire currency! now the main thing is to wait for the next wave!
Melchizedek1

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

Those who want us to panic may well be misinformed as many of us well informed and determined to see crypto grow and make a fortune out of it. Most investors with a little knowledge understand the need to make consistent investments in diversified portfolios in the crypto space
Carlos Caprio

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:10:59 PM

i'm not selling right now, i am going to hold until i get profit. I believe that market will recover someday.
A trader / investor must not panic, because the panic is friendly to losses. For example, the price of bitcoin dropped suddenly and then panicked and took the attitude of selling bitcoin, even though it was not long before it rose again. Giant class bitcoin players are playing, creating a situation that makes prices fall so that bitcoin owners from around the world panic, and at the same time sell to avoid greater losses. They don't know, this is a game made by large-class investors whose games can shake the price of bitcoin.
marlo1001

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:19:48 PM

It is quite logic one friend of mine are saying that cryptocurrency market of sharks and whales are trying to shake off every week hands that are lost here and then they will form the price to the sky.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

Exactly, don't panic and keep believing that prices will go up again, be patient waiting and keep holding on so that in time we can be happy when prices rise to their peak.
tranquyen123456

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:47:51 PM

Renaissance Macro Research believes that Bitcoin's downturn will last a long time if its market breaks the year-long resistance level of its currency. And this is probably the end of Bitcoin. This is how they create bad news to pressure Bitcoin prices
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:10:50 PM

I think it's just manipulation. I agree with what you say, when the price falls, it's not the time to sell. but this is the time to buy because this sudden drop makes people panic .. I prefer the hold I'm sure the price will improve

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Sanmark

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:30:36 PM

If we don't see any reason for a drop it doesn't necessary mean that there is no reason

Only bad news is that Saudi Arabia are banning crypto. I don't know how much of market they are holding but they are still another country that is banning crypto, and we saw in past how market reacted on bans!

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

Always when the price falls people get panic and try to sell the bitcoin. This is the right time to buy more bitcoin and hold it for future. Surely the price will increase in future at that time you can sell and earn good income. These ups and downs are common in the crypto world. So dont get panic about current situation just hold the bitcoin for long time till the market recover.

skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:41:32 PM

Large whales (investors) manipulate the market to increase their capital. They know what they're doing. Of course, soon there will be growth and good. maybe even up to 30 thousand dollars.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:44:36 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated.

It must be manipulation simply because you don't know why the price is dropping? That's ridiculous.  

So what is you opinion on this crashing market, do you feel that investors bought BTC at 10k  - 15K and now selling it at 7 K - 6 K, there is no concrete reason behind sudden fall of this market, every crypto token is bleeding badly, market is being manipulated for sure.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:55:47 PM

The investors who have a huge amount of bitcoin in their wallets they just want to create a panic situation in the public platform so that the traction increase and they gather the more and then suddenly release it in the market which can cause the sudden increase in the price.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

Its really very sad that bitcoin price has actually dropped so low and has kept everyone on their feet in anticipation on when the price will get better but in all this i still advise that we do not panic its only a matter of time all this will be over thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: