Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5816 times)
ptcntt-gold

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:27:11 PM

People should not sell bitcoin at a lower price. Be patient and keep your pennies, because if panic just lost more money only. Be calm, and be confident that bitcoin will rise again soon! I believe it will soon rise again.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:35:14 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

Yes, They want you to panic because it is the strategy of some bitcoin users. They want you to panic because if you panic you sell your bitcoin in low price so they can earn more money. You should keep your bitcoin, hold it until the bitcoin price increase. Don't panic the bitcoin can recover.
Chichitalent

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

Yes, you are right.
There is no reason Ethereum price should fall to this level but the whales are causing FUD to the community for panic sell and it's happening. The price of ETH will rise back to normal
aburris75519

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

Now I really panicking. The price of ETH falling unstopnable  Sad
I want to see bull market again, but the market need more time, maybe in middle of next year, in my opinion.
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

They want you to panic because they want you to sell your bitcoin in low price. Also the some bitcoin users searching to some bitcoin seller so they can earn more because you sell your bitcoin in low price. Don't panic because i'm sure that the bitcoin recovers. You should better hold your bitcoin and wait the rise of bitcoin.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

They want you to panic because they want you to sell your bitcoin in low price. Also the some bitcoin users searching to some bitcoin seller so they can earn more because you sell your bitcoin in low price. Don't panic because i'm sure that the bitcoin recovers. You should better hold your bitcoin and wait the rise of bitcoin.

[/quote]

And just as always, HODL as wisely as you can.

Truly there exists a bunch of greedy bastards out there that wants chaos and panic so that they could take advantage of those weak hands.  They are like predators luring the prey into a trap.

So one's best bet is to stay informed, continue to study the market, learn the trend and base judgement on a sound analysis. And of course, HODL only while you can. If times are really tough, no one would really blame you for selling when you need it.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

I think it's true that they want you to panic because when you panic in investing you will sell your coins at a cheap price. It is an opportunity for them to buy at a cheap price and then sell it at a high price. For that, it would be nice if you have to be very careful when investing in bitcoin so that things don't happen that are undesirable and harmful to yourself.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:17:36 PM

all who work in the bitcoin forum frantically see the price of all the coins going up, I also join in panic seeing the price of all coins starting to decline, I have not dared to invest at this time.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

Those who trade shorts, he is the one who presses the market down. But it should be noted that the volume of both purchases and sales is decreasing. So soon there will be a change of market trend.
Denigmatic

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:38:33 PM

It was a normal activity and style, I think it happens every two weeks or once a month. Often, huge manipulations take place. And then you will see a serious upsurge that will make you leave after you start panicking. I knew this and will use it to my advantage.
matthew1981

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:42:23 PM

Don't get worried, panic make things worst. If you have that knowledge about this manipulating the prices of coins you'll never get panic. They're just waiting you to sell your coins and they grab it all. Relax and make yourself comfortable and wait until the price rise up again.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

I think this has something to do with the inflation and some other happenings in the actual physical market. It seems that trade wc and other negative events that seems to have made a bad image and to the cryptocurrency, like banning, within the country regulations of cryptocurrencies, etc.. This is not just any manipulation in my idea but a real crash in the physical market that affects cryptocurrencies.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:46:03 PM

This is why people are frightened and terrified to invest in cryptocurrency. So how volatile and how crazy the change in price happened; from a whopping lead of $20,000 to a bullish price of $6,000. Pretty scary if you ask me, specially if I'm a newbie investor. But the way I see it, this should be an amazing opportunity to invest.

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:55:38 PM

totally agree , buy low sell high , dont swap it  , patience people who will win the profit and the one who panic will just ended with loss
Malkova0

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:44:34 PM

Whales are manipulating this market as they want to, so it is logic that they want to buy low and sell high. So they will do everything what is mandatory in order to perform that.
Furba

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:56:58 AM

Media is bearish on bitcoin, while people are too easily excited. Sep. 13, 2018
https://youtu.be/aZ8D3RtZWk4
arc67583

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

I know is manipulation about how dropping price bitcoin or altcoin, but I am still little worried if many people keep sell their coin, I know they have panic to sell coin and make price more drop, just few people know is bad situation to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop price.

In the market when a price drop occur due to a manipulation probably there is more possibility that to recover the price it might take more time than a normal recover because like you have mentioned when many people starts to sell there tokens the market will be over load with currencies so more selling than buying can cause huge price crash most of the time
yakust

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:25:03 AM

I'm not sure it is possible to distinguish between fake crush and face pump up in this case.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:38:30 AM

I'm not sure it is possible to distinguish between fake crush and face pump up in this case.
Its hard to know if the crash is fake or thru low demand of coin in the market but the whale can do pump and dump to make us panic and sell or buy some coin and they set a target profit for that scenario but if you are lucky enough you will get profit also when you invest at the right time and right timing.

Alexbenua97

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:13:10 PM

Yeah, the fall is cruel. Someone rigidly merges the ether and other altcoyins. It looks like a conspiracy of whales. Etherium was 164$ 2 days ago Embarrassed This price same 1 year ago

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: