Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:44:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5809 times)
Leviathan123

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:01:33 PM

good statement i agree with you , and they got me , sometimes i think it would be better to sell my investment but i keep HODLing it even market keep down and down every day , and the mainstream media are performing their jobs well with articles about cryptocurrency panic .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akmallesy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:54:27 PM

I agree with you because I think the same way everything will be done to get a profit that certainly makes us all panic like spreading negative news or predictions about bitcoin will drop dramatically and so forth. I remain at the establishment.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:05:18 PM

I think that there are many traders who will be glad if we panic and sell our coins at a cheap price, however, as for me, panic is the worst thing ever and I am not going to panic even if the market is red
kemmycrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

it is a way of sending bad signal for people to panic and start selling their investment cheaply. when you panic too much you are bound to lose your coins. don't panic wait until the end of this year.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:28:01 PM

it is a way of sending bad signal for people to panic and start selling their investment cheaply. when you panic too much you are bound to lose your coins. don't panic wait until the end of this year.

Definitely. We are already aware that this might happen in the future and I assume that everyone is always on top of their coins. Prior doing the investments you are already have known it's nature so I don't think that panic selling is a solution.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:49:53 PM

I agree with you, this price drop happening by the crypto manipulators. They are making millions of Dollar from this panic zone. Most of the new people are emotional, they came to earn money. When they see crypto is falling they run for selling their investment at a cheap price! But I got a question, everyone was ready to see a good pump on August like the past year. Then Why manipulators pick that time to crash the crypto market?
Ridersss

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:53:48 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

I really agree with your opinion. I think there is indeed a game with a decrease in bitcoin prices. there is a group of people who have made plans for how to get coins that are out there at low prices and then sell very expensive.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:38:44 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

Wonderful what you say, my friend
Smashing of nerves and panic are the goods of those greedy
To hunt for weak nerves
(Be strong and ignore their tricks and stick to your plan)

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:47:57 PM

the theory is quite interesting and happens all the time but so many of us act greedy and always want more when we have a profit and vice versa for the dumps where we always wait and not sell when its time. I believe we should use these manipulations for our advantage.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
dinapawitra

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:57:01 PM

This is good advice... We don't need to be rushed to sell our coins... All we need is patience in waiting... Someday, if the prices in the market are normal again, we can sell it again...
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:15:57 AM

It's true that they want you to panic, because if you panic then you will sell your coins at a very cheap price to them and then they will return to sell them at a higher price. Therefore knowledge and accuracy are really needed when we are going to invest in bitcoin, because if we make a little mistake we will get a high risk in investing.
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:44:17 AM

They got it easily and do it again and again because there are too many person bite on this bait.  I think when there are too many person who have weak hands can be lose and the whales can be more successful in the future.  They sacrifice their money to get into smallest price but when everybody buy in a cheap price then the whales can be lose.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
jiya jaena

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:55:48 AM

Definitely. We are already aware that this might happen in the future and I assume that everyone is always on top of their coins. Prior doing the investments you are already have known it's nature so I don't think that panic selling is a solution.

panic-sell is a bad decision, therefore don't be affected by the bad news that exists and make yourself firm in your decision
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:04:56 AM

I am in cryptoworld for almost 2 years and even i trusted bitcoin i still do panicking especially when the price of bitcoin will be red for long time but even i am panicking  i never do panic selling because it will noy help the market to recover.
I know that feeling when we were getting panic because of sudden drop of the price of bitcoin. However, after some little time, it's getting easier. Now, I know that it was just a temporary shock that would go away after a while. I begin to think that this is kinda normal because my friends feel things like this as well. If something bad happen, it would recover soon. That's what I believe.

Furba

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:51:56 AM

Bitcoin bulls are in town! Really? No, one more drop and then – Moon. Sep. 15, 2018
https://youtu.be/t025xga7hNU
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:54:42 AM

It's really friends, because cryptocurrency can live with 2 factors:
1. NEWS
2. FUDs

If the price goes up then there must be a lot of NEWS and if the price wants to go down then there must be an FUD. yeayyyy !!
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:14:21 AM

maybe from your opinion maybe you are one of the investors who believe and having patience that is high enough in the current situation requires investors who like you to develop better in the future bitcoin and other crypto currencies
Dofotonomo

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:27:39 AM

It has been centuries before that they controlled people and their choices based on humans fear. It is the best tactic. But I think we are smarter than in the past now and that we will make up our choice now and say them what we think about their choice.
unsianofarhan

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:31:45 AM

I assume that too because if you think with logic it makes no sense
so it is true that we must be strong to resist this and also to avenge greedy maniacs and show those who panic when prices suddenly rise
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:50:34 AM

Indeed, whales are creating small waves on the bitcoin value chart. Just having you panic and selling your bitcoin at low prices, whales will make the market go up again and they will get this profit from your losses. So whales really want us to panic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: