Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5809 times)
sikonamixx
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:02:26 PM

yes i think banksters want the price of bitcoin to go down sharply in order to buy the dip and at the same time
make sure boomers panic sell and leave the market for them. my advice is to never ever sell at lost and just sell when
market is green. so hodling now at this bear market is the key .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:04:39 PM

It is very important now to have some passive Fiat income, so that there is no need to withdraw funds that are stored in the crypto currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Rafael.angelo

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:05:48 PM

What you mentioned is right upto some extent only. What's happening right now with market is less of manipulation and more of stabilization. The crypto market is basically maturing at a very steady pace. Also the fall isn't as panic inspiring for those who have been observing the market from long.
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

Exactly! Every trader should learn this before trading! Keeping calm and monitoring the market is the key to handle it. Smiley

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:35:42 PM

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

The market manipulations is somehow becoming indefinable and unpredictable! The much anticipated bull run is long over due but it looks so impossible now with a lot of opposing forces. I do hope it will happen soon as I am not even perturbed talkless panicking.
Supremacy1

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:52:15 PM

Crypto can easily be manipulated , whales buy btc and pump it , traders fomo and pump it more , whales started selling it back , that is how the cycle continues
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:00:41 PM

maybe it's true what you say. I thought too that this was manipulation. they are waiting for panicked people who will sell their coins at this low price. maybe by buying when people panic, they will make a lot of profits.
I also agree with your statement that the secret to maximizing profits is to buy coins at a low price and sell at high prices.
the best strategy is to stay calm and survive until the market recovers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:07:08 PM

It is the panic that drives people crazy and starts making irrational behaviour as regard selling their bitcoins. we will always have the whales manipulating the market
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:11:27 PM

Crypto can easily be manipulated , whales buy btc and pump it , traders fomo and pump it more , whales started selling it back , that is how the cycle continues
If we had the bitcoin ETF approved , there will be a lot of big players in the  market which will make it difficult to manipulate the price
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:44:48 PM

I really agree with what you say. maybe so, their goal is to earn income. when many people panic, then sell at a cheap price. they will buy it, and that will make them earn a huge income. Don't be fooled by manipulations like this. it's better we continue to stay and stay calm. because I'm sure the market will definitely recover soon.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:48:48 PM

maybe that's right bro. but if we take and learn from our experience, we will never panic. instead we will seek capital to buy bitcoin and altcoin. to get profit when prices have risen again
Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

I also realize that there are many parties who want crypto currency participants to panic by seeing the condition of the price of cryptocurrencies that are rumored to be decreasing. they do everything they can so that all crypto currency players panic after hearing the issue that prices will go down further. even though all of that is not true. but most have thought that it is true and made a large-scale sale.

Pr3ko

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:00:18 AM

that is very true because if you really listen to them and panic you will later regret when the market rises as the bull run begins.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:24:02 AM

Hodl your coins has always been the best way to earn money in cryptocurrency. Use the time in this bear market to find new project with big communities, projects like that will always success.
The price will return to higher levels when bitcoins turning bullish again, so I'm not really worried.
Exactly the point. Every crypto investor needs to exercise some patience especially during the bear market season when a lot of coins fall in price. The crypto market has always been recovering hence it is best to even buy more promising coins at cheap price during this market.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:28:32 AM

Actually these people themselves are responsible for the market decline. Even with a small red zone they will begin to panic as if today is the last day of Crypto and they will lose every penny they hold.
Buzhou

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:47:32 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 01:53:53 AM by Buzhou

This always happens in any market! It's a great opportunity for many to enrich themselves, to obtain significant participation... The secret is to know how to buy and sell! While most are selling at the moment, few are buying and the market repeats itself...
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:47:54 AM

That is very likely to occur in the world of bitcoin, by making many people panic they will benefit greatly. Because if many people panic they won't think long and will sell their coins at a low price. That really opens up great opportunities for those who want to make a large profit. For this reason, we should be more careful and not rushed to make decisions.
bluehive21

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:01:05 AM

Market manipulation is a cruel thing happening in the crypto market right now and it is done in a large scale by mastermind manipulators to deceive investors and traders to turn the market into there advantage and make incredible profits but even these things happened in other markets there are certain limits those criminals can go but in here due to the decentralization there is no centralized party to take the authorization and do something so during such circumstances there is nothing people can do about it   
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:39:29 AM

I know is manipulation about how dropping price bitcoin or altcoin, but I am still little worried if many people keep sell their coin, I know they have panic to sell coin and make price more drop, just few people know is bad situation to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop price.
They want me to panic?  No I'm not gonna do that because of panicking I will be scared to that maybe we can do all things that can be used easily to make our life suffer.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:51:12 AM

I know is manipulation about how dropping price bitcoin or altcoin, but I am still little worried if many people keep sell their coin, I know they have panic to sell coin and make price more drop, just few people know is bad situation to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop price.
They want me to panic?  No I'm not gonna do that because of panicking I will be scared to that maybe we can do all things that can be used easily to make our life suffer.

Panic is normal reaction in people specially if they invest more, but it's up to you if you listened them. Try to control your emotion so that you did not regret your decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: