Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:21:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: They want you to panic :->  (Read 5809 times)
HeXecutor

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:38:22 PM

Yes ... it's obvious. There are people who need as many as possible of bitcoin holders to sell them ... even at a low price. As a result, the cost of bitcoin will drop and when it costs little, large investors will invest big money at a low cost of bitcoin ... which in the future will lead to an increase in its price (due to the growth of capitalization)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:38:52 PM

Well said and if this OP can't give clarifications and enlightenment to newcomers/newbies in crypto, then they really don't deserve to be in the crypto industry because they will just waste their time and money spending on a risky volatile assets.

sacred32700

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:31:55 AM

They are really panic now because of the price that is coming to low and low than the unusual remember the times that the price of the bitcoin is really low it is looks like nothing and zero see that now still there is a price that higher than a thousand just calm and wait for the right time.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:48:53 AM

As the market goes down there are many holders of coins that are panic in selling their coins, so do not be one of them that easily panic ,just observe and monitor the market price value and relax do not make a panic move ,because this is not the end ,it is still part of business strategy.
Chris_Costales

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:59:16 AM

This is the goal. Rich people want to buy crypto very cheap. Actually, it is too expensive and they do not want to spend. Panic is the way to change things. If you panic, the market panics and you lose. When you lose, they win. To tell you the truth, they just buy the crypto you sell. People are really interested in crypto. They are late and now they want to frighten you so you could sell yours. Do not panic and conserve your currency.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:16:11 AM

I disagree. This market has only fake pumps and there is no such thing as fake crash. The crash does not need to have a lot of coins and dump it to make it happen, even just a FUD  and hacks are enough to make the prices go to bottom. These things really happen and it's up to them investors on how they see these things.
HashSwan

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:38:39 AM

What do people think the odds that the huge run up to 20k was a one time thing? That perhaps we will never seen the all time highs again and Bitcoin will just continue to oscillate on its way down to obscurity?

Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:49:48 AM

I agree with you, I think when almost all coins experience a deep decline, but I am more receptive to holding, and I prefer to buy bitcoin at a low price, because I believe this is only a deliberate manipulation made to make many people panic and sell their coins
indriyanti

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:52:06 AM

I'm afraid there are manipulations about how to drop the price of bitcoin or altcoin up to this depth, but I'm less worried if many people are panicking still selling their coins, I also know they are panicking to sell coins and make the price of bitcoin and all coins fall, only a few people know situations like this and those who panic will regret selling cheap bitcoin
JustinMoser

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:56:21 AM

Their goal is just make you more panic so that you may sell your coin in comparatively more low price and they will buy and hold and earn more profit.
altcoin_fanatic

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:58:24 AM

No need to panic, everything will return to normal. Bitcoin will not die and will continue to grow even though it has to wait a long time. Stay hold and be patient

This is what I told my sister in law. However, she didn't take my advise as she fancies herself a "day trader" of stocks. For all her talking of being able to hold when everyone else panics, her actions demonstrated complete opposite. She sold around $6500, having bought in at $9,000. Now she swears crypto has no future..!

As much as I love BTC my extra capital these days goes into alt coins with promising features (Not ETH). Finding those coins with great potential that are underpriced has been my ticket to success. I recommend checking out a TOR coin like TRI - they hold most promise IMO.
Stussyessential

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:01:19 AM

What do people think the odds that the huge run up to 20k was a one time thing? That perhaps we will never seen the all time highs again and Bitcoin will just continue to oscillate on its way down to obscurity?

History repeats itself remember that my friend.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:05:56 AM

I disagree. This market has only fake pumps and there is no such thing as fake crash. The crash does not need to have a lot of coins and dump it to make it happen, even just a FUD  and hacks are enough to make the prices go to bottom. These things really happen and it's up to them investors on how they see these things.
In a volatile world of bitcoin, fluctuation is a normal trend and there's nothing to panic about. Engaging in its field takes courage, knowledge, awareness, and patience. Keeping calm can help us think and decide creatively and strategically. Keep updated, and be informed, don't worry to much, because it would only result to being unproductive, stay positive.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:08:43 AM

I have read a lot of articles about how the crypto whales can manipulate the market sometimes to create a small panic in order to get valuable coins at cheap prices from the weak hands.
AmberFlotilla

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:13:52 AM

I agree with your opinion. I also think that this is a whale game that manipulates prices. Hopefully, friends here are not provoked into the panic when they see the crypto market is declining sharply.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:16:12 AM

I agree with you, I think when almost all coins experience a deep decline, but I am more receptive to holding, and I prefer to buy bitcoin at a low price, because I believe this is only a deliberate manipulation made to make many people panic and sell their coins
just like you,  Wink
i take advantage of the market situation because many people are frantically selling their coins at cheap prices,
and i'm happy to buy bitcoin at a low price.  Smiley  after that i will remain silent waiting until the market recovers.
this is indeed a very good opportunity to double my bitcoin.
i will not miss this situation.   Grin Smiley

xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:16:22 AM

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

Would happen exactly the opposite, if no one sells, then no one buys, thus there is no volume in that 24h mark we seeing in CMC.
Wash trading is happening when there is low volume and market actors use low buy power or sell power to mimic volume.
Someone can take 1 satoshi and move the price, because the order book registers whatever input was triggered there... because these digital assets have so many 00000 out there. What manipulation i can think of that could happen, is that there is extremely thin volume and if someone is precisely targeting small buy blocks or sell blocks, can direct market action at his will.
C137_morty

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:23:08 AM

HODL todamoon to make nocoiners panic Grin
prizebu

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

These manipulations always take place in the market and that is why we must be very attentive to what is happening and not allow ourselves to be swept along by speculators.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:49:17 AM

Yes, you are right, in my opinion, there is a lot of media that gives bad news, which makes cryptocurrency prices fall and finally a lot of traders who panic and honestly, it will make you sell assets that you have at a cheap price and eventually lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: