Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery!  (Read 3683 times)
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:46:08 PM

We have the same thought exactly, I will prefer to see it all disappear in my wallet than to sell for loss. I don't care how long it takes, some will say that I might be giving myself hope, but that exactly what am doing and i will keep doing it
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:01:54 PM

I think understand in clear terms the picture you are trying to paint here.
Honestly, I would never understand why some people would go on dumping their alts at a very miserable low prices instead of holding and having patience for the price to rise or pending when market recovers.
These set of inpatient investors contributes in no small measure to the market condition.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:00:17 PM

We have the same thought exactly, I will prefer to see it all disappear in my wallet than to sell for loss. I don't care how long it takes, some will say that I might be giving myself hope, but that exactly what am doing and i will keep doing it
I think not afraid to hold those people who did not invest all funds in one coin )
with the right risk management is not scary to keep, I also think do not need to sell now

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:04:25 PM

We cannot put all the alts in the same basket.
Cardano is a different story, a top coin and it is suitable for long term holding.
But there are shitcoins without any vision  which will never recover after this long bearish market.
No sense of holding them and waiting they will boom one day
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:02:35 PM

I agree with you and think that selling right now and losing money is not the best possible option. Just believe in crypto and wait till the crypto market is going to recover its value. It is going to happen in the second quarter of this year.
All altcoin will not increase on bitcoin market. So it will not be a wise idea to hold all altcoin. You can sell some which you think will not increase base bitcoin market. But if you trade on USD market then you are on the exact point. You should not sell that on USD market as almost all altcoin price will increase on USD market.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:23:53 PM

Yes, I think you don't want to suffer losses and this is certainly a difficult decision because it is not supported by market conditions. Market conditions are weak and everyone panics and throws away coins. If you want to have Altcoin, you might invest in the long term. And now you can invest in a few more coins that have potential.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:14:06 PM

As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!

You deserved applause for this, we need people like you, people are so easy to sell att he first signs of bear market, we cannot blame them it's like a domino effect people do not want to be in a losing side because they are not investing what they can afford to lose and it's a pity.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:19:03 PM

You think correctly, but other people may have different situations and reasons to sell altcoins at a loss. Especially now for a long time the market is in decline and some people cant wait and just leave the crypto. This is a normal situation.

aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:39:45 PM

It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
Cardano is a good coin there are people consider that Cardano can challenge Ethereum, so I will also do the same provided that I will not get into emergency that I will have nothing to turn to but my cryptocurrency assets.

AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:41:58 PM

I don't agree with you. In this market, it is better to sell new coins at a small loss than to see how the price is constantly falling.
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:32:13 AM

Your opinion is very clear and I love this. I also don't like to sell my coins when its price go down so much because I see it is not worthy with my effort

acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:12:13 AM

Thats a good thinking, I also prefer to burn my holdings than selling at loss. I really dont know why a lot of people panic a lot and selling their coins even at loss, maybe they are just here for the money and they really dont know what cryptocurrency is. I believe in crypto technology and someday when all people recognize it then i will be one of the crypto millionaire.

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:16:26 AM

Yes, it doesn’t make sense to sell at the current market price. However I can understand, people who sell now might need the money. But you get to benefit since you can buy more coins at low price. All the best!
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:30:25 AM

Market conditions collapsed and if selling coins would certainly not be profitable. You have bought coins when market prices are high. So now you are still holding it and waiting for the market to pump again. I think pumping up market prices takes a long time.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:38:31 AM

I understand your feelings bro crypto market is very volatile and at this time we are experiencing live VOLATILITY. Crypto market is like bed of roses with thorns, when we get profits we feel the pallets of roses and when we get loss we feel thorns. The peoples who leaving salling their crypto in losses are either loosers who doesn't belong to this crypto market or peoples which are in need fiat money.
Why do you think their losers, they just could not withstand the pressure and stopped believing. All for different reasons, and not from them bears live so strongly and for a long time. Global development is needed to attract even more investors, rather than scare them.

kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:42:51 AM

Many good projects actually fell more than 95% of the high. People didn't know the value of them. They sold off everything in fear. We can say the market is clearing.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:56:01 AM

The key to crypto investments well in truth any investments is to never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. It is simple but ignored by most investors who want to make a quick buck. It is tough to sell for a loss and if you find what you are holding is now worth a few $ rather than hundreds it makes more sense to hold on to them and wait for a recovery.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:30:15 AM

I dont think think this is a good idea for any reason and you know how the situation of the market is terrible if you wont sell your alt coin at a loss then i dont think you should be in the investment game because i dont see how you would make any profit from been stubborn, you dont need to be biased about crypto the only coin not worth selling at a loss is bitcoin and because we know it's probably going back high as it was before
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:53:01 PM

I don't agree with you. In this market, it is better to sell new coins at a small loss than to see how the price is constantly falling.
If you think that is according to USD market then I am agree with you but if you mean that for any other market eg: bitcoin, doge ETH then I cant agree with you.
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:01:57 PM

With the way the market is going, just pray nothing happens to you because the alts you have might join the "Unaccounted" section, anyways I have had to sell some of my alts at a loss when they keep dipping too much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: