Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later?  (Read 6076 times)
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

I think this is the best time for invest in altcoin, all altcoins fall and are at a cheap price right now. Buy some altcoin and hold it for a few month is a great choice and i think it will be profitable.
Prem Thakurain

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:00:28 PM

According to my opinion this is the right time to invest in altcoins because this time market is low and it will be raise definitely in next couple of weeks you find it
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:45:17 PM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
I think all the crypto currencies were introduced in the market a decade ago and there was the time when no one was ready to believe them all and now the time has come when these crypto currencies are the most demanding one and thus is all because of their sustainable nature as they all has made their existence since more than a decade so I think one one invest into crypto as soon as one come to know otherwise there will be one option left in the future and that is the repenting.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:46:59 PM

If you have a much money and you want to invest in crypto, why not.
Now is a good good time to buy all coin.
Price is low and this is the best time to buy coin.
And of course this is a great time to start invest in cryptocurrency and get a big profit letter.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:47:55 PM

Most of the altcoins are ridiculous cheap now it's good to ladder buy in order because you never can tell it can go more lower,  but it's cool to buy some now before the bull market comes up
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:49:52 PM

This is the right time to invest in any potential altcoin of your choice because the market is down and most people are selling at a very cheap price. Buying at this price levels can make you gain much when the market rises.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:51:41 PM

I think this is the best time for invest in altcoin, all altcoins fall and are at a cheap price right now. Buy some altcoin and hold it for a few month is a great choice and i think it will be profitable.

Invest in altcoin now because later the price of many coin can be pump, so while the price are still in the low line you still have a chance to buy more and hold many coin until the coin increase.
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:11:38 PM

you can always get in the altcoins now a days. when you get in, you can close the computer and wait 1 year. surpriseeeee Smiley
Dear, and now compare the prices of altcoins today and a year ago. I didn't see any surprise. It is necessary to invest wisely and at the right time.

Compared to the same time last year, I find it quite similar in price, but look at the total market value and trading volume in 24 hours, the market is much larger than before. , and more potential
steinkopf

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

Probably later. It seems to me that in the next few weeks we will face a new fall and renewal of historic lows. At this point, we need to enter crypto, because after this there will be growth.
alfacentavr

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:22:23 PM

On the one hand, the market is now in decline. Many try to get rid of the cryptocurrency, thereby reducing prices. But this situation can be used as a favorable moment for buying at a bargain price. Only it is difficult to find the very minimum price.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jiulun78

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:10:38 AM

We don't know when the price will continue to fall. I think it is a good time to invest in coins now, and it will bring more returns to everyone in the later stage.
Rongelweng

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:33:37 AM

If you have a good coins then just hold it for a while because it can make your money profitable. Then this is a good time to invest, because the market price is low then this is the right time to buy altcoins.
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:07:39 AM

hello mate for me yes it a good idea to buy coins right now because of the price had dump. but we will consider also need an amount of money were in we can  buy some alt and hold it until the market recover from this bear months. i also buy some alt that i think it can give profit when bullish run comes.  just choose some good altcoin to hold. goodluck mate.

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:22:36 AM

it's never too late to invest in the crypto world, but the right time is now, you yourself say the market is red, and almost all coin prices are at very low prices now, so this is a rare opportunity

Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:27:01 AM

it's never too late to invest in the crypto world, but the right time is now, you yourself say the market is red, and almost all coin prices are at very low prices now, so this is a rare opportunity
If its the money you can afford to lose, I will recommend that you invest now and wait for the next bull run.
If its the money that you need, I would recommend that you invest later because investing now might require a long hodl time
travelhelperio

Activity: 56

Helper

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

Many who is waiting for the right time to invest, Slip this opportunity to invest in crypto market because of its nature of instant recovering like a tsunami.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
zhexian

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:04:19 PM

I think the price of cryptocurrency is now very suitable for investment.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

At present, the cryptographic market is falling sharply. You can buy cheap coins at a discount. Therefore, this is a good opportunity to invest in Altcoins. But the most important thing is to study the project and choose the object for investment.
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

Prices in the market are low for a long time, and thus we need to take advantage of this opportunity, because sooner or later the market will recover and prices will start to rise. For this, invest in some coins now.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Gras

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

If you have Fiat money, it makes sense to buy coins in small pieces, as the price is unknown in the future. If the price rises, you will not regret that you missed the moment. If the price falls below, you can buy more.

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[    JOIN THE WHITELIST!    ]
The Blockchain Platform that Empowers Small Business & Entrepreneurs to WIN[/center
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: