Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:39:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later?  (Read 6076 times)
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

The sooner the better. But you must be careful to find the right coin and the quality is good to invest. This is the right time for everyone to invest as much as possible. Withholding for some time to come is not a difficult thing if you already have a strong enough mentality to continue to survive. After being able to go through all the crypto trips, there will be many benefits that you can get.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:29:22 PM

I will say now is the best way to invest into altcoin and wait for it after a long period of time and to be an investor you don't need to take time on anything you want to do just jump to it immediately.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

I will say now is the best way to invest into altcoin and wait for it after a long period of time and to be an investor you don't need to take time on anything you want to do just jump to it immediately.

Yes, currently the market is still red and the majority of altcoin prices are cheap, so it is a good opportunity to buy. In a hurry, I don't think it should be done, research needs to be done first to determine the most appropriate coin for investment.
gurumander
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
As time shows, need to invest later. Even today, when all the altcoins are lowering again, it seems to me that the market will continue to fall further.

HODL_guy

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

Investing now would be an amazing option because all prices are extremely. I'm 100% sure that market will start growing again after this long dip.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

If you really think you are ready, then this is the best time to invest in crypto because when the market get back on track. More profit will be made.
takana212

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:29:23 PM

I also think like that because now is the right time to invest, because the price of each coin is very cheap compared to the previous price, and I also believe that the crypto market will increase in the next few months, So those who have savings need not be afraid to invest now.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:04:27 PM

I am transferring my coins to bitcoin. I see a good future for him. I do not undertake to invest yet.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:19:51 AM

As long as you see a good coin to invest that is on the negative price, buy it if you have an extra money, because when this coin goes to normal price again or even entering a bull run, automatic profit you receive already.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:27:39 AM

I think to invest now is the best thing because the current dip has hit the price of crypto so much that some coins are 80% down. Its good to invest now because no one knows when the bull run will hit the market.
therefore, with the reduction in altcoin reaching 80%, it is very good to start investing in the long and short term, it is very good. because in the coming year the price of the altcoin will experience a large price increase and to get the desired profit it will also be possible
hariini

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:58:58 AM

indeed a cheap price makes this an opportunity to buy coins, but there is a risk behind the current low price of coins, which is a very unstable and uncertain situation, and makes it difficult to determine what will happen to crypto in the future, whether it will experience recovery or even worse.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:01:00 AM

Now is an excellent time to make your investment in altcoins. It makes sense to grab your favorite coins from the market if they are at affordable prices. I usually track the market to catch my favorite coins at the best prices.

JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:05:14 AM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

In this situation down trend market would be a good time to invest and buy coins. Then of course you have to hold it until it reaches to your desired target price. Because sooner or later market will recover it will double or even more your investment.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:09:06 AM

As long as you see a good coin to invest that is on the negative price, buy it if you have an extra money, because when this coin goes to normal price again or even entering a bull run, automatic profit you receive already.
Crypto development will continue so we don't have to worry about investing now, it's not too late because I'm sure the market will rise soon.
in this down market situation there will be lots of good coins to invest but I advise you to choose coins that are potentially good like ETH or NEO, I'm sure coins like that will always rise if Bitcoin rises.
thinkhard94

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:42:13 AM

Now is an excellent time to make your investment in altcoins. It makes sense to grab your favorite coins from the market if they are at affordable prices. I usually track the market to catch my favorite coins at the best prices.
the current price in crypto is down if you buy it now is the right time for you to invest, choose altcoin that is really good and profitable for the long term. if you wait patiently in the long run you can get big profits, now the price is very low and most likely in the future it will rise to the top.
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:07:30 AM

I prefer to invest now rather than later, while the price of coins is cheap, it's great to start investing. do not delay for investment, because the party will start soon. ayoo we add investment.
cryptoisonym

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:15:27 PM

Don't delay investment if it's the best opportunity for us to invest in Altcoin. Like today, while the price of Altcoin falls and the price is lace, that's why this is a good opportunity for us to invest at a low price and wait until the price rises again.
doanlang

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

The search for a potential coin to invest is not simple because the market is extremely volatile. This may be coin HOT today but the next day is not sure. However, you can weigh and invest in Altcoins to make a profit now.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:09:01 PM

Now is a fantastic time to buy. Everything is nearly down 20%, and you know what they say, buy when there is blood in the streets. Bitcoin IMO is the safest bet, but as far as alt coins go, I think the only ones worth buying are the ones that have been around for a while and hold some merit. Litecoin, ETH, and XMR are the coins I hold. Litecoin will survive the alt-apocalypse because it serves as a testbed for Bitcoin and it is digital silver. Eth will survive because it does truly have some unique features that Bitcoin/Litecoin doesn't have. There is a large amount of developers using the Ethereum platform as well, way more than any other "smart" coin. XMR will survive because it's one of the only privacy coins that actually works, and it's been around for years already. ETH and LTC are especially a great buy right now.
It would be very good by investing in Altcoin at the moment. because investment will be very capable of helping the development of the existing Alltcoin.
 so it is able to produce much bigger gains in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
robertycore
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:10:34 PM

always is a good time to invest in crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: