Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 09:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later?  (Read 6077 times)
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:14:28 PM

If you have now the money capital and you have the confidence and trust in cryptocurrency then you can invest now with altcoins that you are preferrably you have interest to invest in this altcoins, so do not make up yourself in late decision to invest in cryptos ,because you might regret in the future.
bugaev83

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

The market has significantly decreased. Then why not invest now. Yes, it is likely that we can expect a new bottom. But I'm more optimistic. The Crypto currency should already begin to grow. The prerequisites for this are, of course, available.
arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

basically, it's not good if we delay the opportunities that exist. currently, the price of crypto was down and I think it's the right time to buy the crypto at the cheap price. after that, we can hold it for a while until the price is rise. that way we will get the benefit from it.
I agree with you. We can see that most crypto currencies lose 80% this year, if someone wants to make money from the crypto currency they need to buy it low and sell it high. the price is low and certainly can provide satisfactory results and get the lot number when buying at this time. or can wait a little longer to wait for a slightly lower price. However, exactly when the price will go up must also buy.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:24:18 PM

I really agree if you want to invest now. This is the right time to invest. I am sure this year will exceed the previous year. I will invest in large amounts at this time.

Ajadey4

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

It has turned to a cliche now in ICOs as people are enjoyed to buy now when all is low. As sweet and inviting this is, it is important to invest rather with an amount you can cope with. Definitely, the market will rise, not everyone knows when as people are only working with expert predictions and past history. Since it's not a matter of when yet, no matter the amount to invest, invest with the right sum.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:27:11 PM

It not late if you want to invest the altcoins now, all altcoins now in the cheapest price, it should the good time to invest it, how you think when the market is recovering, it 's profitable surely.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

We are in the best time to invest in bitcoin because the prices are low now and this gives you an opportunity to buy at a lower price and wait to sell at higher price. This is how to make it from cryptocurrency
Of course, as I see market have start growing, this opportunity should not be wasted and without question there also many people have been waiting for a time like this. Leastwise buy some famous altcoins that do have good potential and possible will be rise.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
There is always today.  Never think there will be another day when you have to invest because time passes really soon. Believe in yourself and most importantly, focus on PRG, NEO and XRP.
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:22:57 PM

of course we can invest in altcoin today because this a great chance for buy in low price before market show bullish trend again

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
mir4a

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

Yesterday, I counted more than 50 coins from the Top 100 that fell below the level of the big fall last year! I invested in more than 10 coins.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
Maybe we cannot see altcoins getting right now but still in the future, for sure, it will become more popular and beneficial for all. You should start investing in crypto as soon as you can so that you can experience its advantages and benefits in the future. Just be positive about it and believe that just like bitcoin, altcoins will also get better soon.

Hjalmond

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:47:58 PM

I think there is no better time than now,as the violas fell 10 times of the price of the ISO,and it soon should start to grow,so the future I'm sure will be very perspektivnoe and good,and I am sure that all that is done to the best
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

No one can accurately predict how the situation in the market will develop. But I continue to believe in good prospects for the crypto market. Therefore, during the period of falling prices, I continue to choose good coins with excellent potential to invest my money.
goshay97

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

I would recommend stepping in as the market is very wild and unpredictable.  By stepping in you are insuring you don't go all in at the exact wrong time.  You know how your luck is.  Stepping in is just safer unless your a skilled trader. 
hohuan101

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:17:51 PM

Later. Although the timing is quite good, I have not seen a clear signal from the market. That's why I advise you to leave later. Keep track of these days to get market information.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

Altcoins market is oversold so it is probably good time to start accumulate good alts
Forget about virtual trash alts shitcoins price rise only at the end of hossa

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:07:25 PM

sorry, i cant hold token for long term. i prefer to sell mycoin at this time
i've lost much money. but i dont sell it, i will lose more

vavanpetrofan

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

At the moment a great time to buy altcoins. But it is necessary to carefully choose the coins to invest, because at such moments, some altcoins can completely cease to exist.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:17:19 PM

If you have planned for a long time to invest in Altcoins then do it right now, you don't have to wait longer to invest in Altcoins. Now is the right time to buy altcoins and invest. Because currently the market is red and this is an opportunity for you.
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:25:30 PM

I think that now it is possible to invest in altcoins, as they will grow in the next few days, but after their price rises they will need to have time to sell, because I am sure that after they will return to the current price indicators.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: