Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:00:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later?  (Read 6076 times)
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:56:37 AM

I would say yes but don't do in one time. You can try using only the 20% of the funds that you have there so it is like doing it part by part. Because none of us know when it will start rising again so it's better to buy them slowly than wait for another bottom.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:05:45 AM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

You might want to reconsider your thoughs. Investing in alt coins now while the price per token is very low is actually a good buy. You won't ever get prices as cheap as today because of the market decline. So you might as well buy a lot of tokens now and then just hold the rest until the market recovers.

Peoplealliance

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:06:14 AM

This is the greatest opportunity for anyone to invest in altcoins because the prices are at the lowest level. This type of opportunity comes once in a while. If you can make use of it, you will surely make good money from it
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:07:44 AM

faster, it will be better. Why wait for tomorrow, if you can do it right now. I think the delay will only make the problem, you will be more hesitant and confused. While this is also appropriate because of the price altcoin is also still low.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:09:21 AM

I think you can do it now, because we believe you will also get many benefits in the future at a higher price.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:15:19 AM

Cryptocurrency market activities is about seizing the moment.  The moment a coin feels right  sometime, this happened regardless of price,  you should get into such coin and invest. If you wait for another day, it might not work !

Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:19:36 AM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
No one knows when bull run begins, but i think this is the best time to buy good altcoins and bitcoin, all are on sales, you can buy at a very cheap price but buy crypto gradually because the dip price is hard to predict.

Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:22:35 AM

in my opinion it should grab the opportunity at this time. because the price of all the coins are also being dropped. and you will get benefited with the condition. you will get altcoin at a low price.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
nanajiana

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:46:12 AM

Why wait for later?
altcoin potential to generate profits. never too much and long in thinking so as for inhibiting our step to investing. altcoin is a container that is good for investment. so, do this now and prepare for the next price spike.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:56:31 AM

Never miss your chance to make investment at bitcoin today, why do you have waiting for tomorrow for investment at bitcoin, maybe tomorrow bitcoin will be on higher price and you have miss your chance to take profit.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:38:45 AM

Now the price of BTC and the ETH was falling. And if you want to invest this is a very good time. And you should be able to take advantage of opportunities which is nice. Many people are predicting that the price of the coins to be recovered at the end of this year. So before the end of this year, we should have a lot of Altcoins which we now stand. This is a good strategy in my opinion.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:41:04 AM

The market of cryptocurrency is red right now, I will rather invest later  not now. The market hss no direction as far  as I am concern. I will and I'm definitely staying on the sideline, watching how this pan out!
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

Today is much better to invest in the altcoins, as you are going to look at their price value if you have a lot of money, it is very good to buy or invest now. Because surely in the future it will get higher were in the end you won't regret it as long as you will be patience on waiting while holding the coins.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:47:30 AM

why don't you invest now, if you have enough founds to invest in such an altcoins. But make sure you have a better analysis to invest with an altcoins because theres some altcoins has bad fluctuated on its market. Invest like etherium, litecoin, bitcoin cash and those in, in top 10 altcoins.
Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:57:15 AM

in my opinion, if indeed it could now why should wait for tomorrow? because the current market also being red. many coin prices are low, so it's nice to start investing. You'll get a low price.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:59:52 AM

in my opinion, if indeed it could now why should wait for tomorrow? because the current market also being red. many coin prices are low, so it's nice to start investing. You'll get a low price.
well, this is the right time to invest crypto. either altcoin or bitcoin I think this is the right time. the down market situation makes the price of all altcoins go down, you can use that for the benefits that you will get in the future.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:08:40 AM

We should start investing in altcoins now as bull market is fast approaching.With this we can earn more profit in our investment.Stary investing more now.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:10:59 AM

I think this time is the right time. This is a time where much crypto is in the value low enough to buy. in the price are now certainly will be able to buy more and if it is able to hold it when the price gradually rose again would certainly be able to give results that are quite large. This is the right time to enter before the return value.
dankboner83

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:15:03 AM

Right now everything is cheap.
You can get a lot of your favorite coins for a very good price. I think today is a good opportunity for you to do it.
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:16:20 AM

I think the altcoin market has reached it's bottom, or almost reached it. I think if you bought in now you'd end up a bit in the red or well into the green come the end of the year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: