Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later?  (Read 6076 times)
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

Of course, today not later because if you want to buy altcoin so it is a perfect time to buy altcoin. If you check out this market price so you can see market price very dump so why you want to buy later. I’m already buying too many altcoin and I want to hold it for a long time and until market price is not growing. Now it is your turn so you should buy and analysis token for your future.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

I don't think that market cap will go deeper than 200 mln market cap, so current entry point is the best what can ever happen in crypto life.
I am jealous to those who just enter this market for such reasonable price
ladaturekova

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

Investments that will be done in the nearest time will have larger effect in the beginning of the next year because that prices will be high, invest now to trade there.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:19:13 PM

Investments that will be done in the nearest time will have larger effect in the beginning of the next year because that prices will be high, invest now to trade there.
Perhaps you are right that you are waiting for the next year to make money, but you should not think that all Coin will sleep. There are Coins who have already made a profit today.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

I believe in cryptocurrency and I am going to keep my coins for a very long time, maybe 5-10 years. It is very difficult to determine the best point to enter the market, I advise you to enter when the coin stays in place for a long time or is already cheap, but you should very carefully choose a coin for investment.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

Well, just let me start by saying that this is not a financial advice. I would start investing from today, since this is a bear market, it is likely that the prices you see today will be lower than the prices you will see i the future, in the event of a bull market. Altcoins are likely to increase more Tha n bitcoin itself, due to their lower market cap. But this is only true for those real and solid projects

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:32:29 PM

stalling time isn't good, if you currently have a few thousand dollars for capital, you should use it to invest in BCH, RIPPLE or invest in ICO because the possibility the market will Bull again is big, especially the end of the year it's very close, indeed the market is very difficult to predict but all hopes and prayers are at the end of the year  Grin
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:33:55 PM

I think today is a good day to buy alternative coins. The market is in decline and most likely growth will begin soon.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:44:48 PM

This phrase "altcoins today or maybe later?" It has one answer today. what will change if you get altcoins yes nothing. The risk in this game will always be. Today and tomorrow, so if there are funds to invest, why drag on with it?

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:45:40 PM

Now it is very difficult to predict what will happen next with the cryptocurrency market, as it is still unstable. Perhaps now it is possible to invest in cryptocurrencies, but I would have waited.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

I think it's best to invest now. Because the crypto market is cyclical and growth is soon projected. So now is the time to invest.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:19:38 PM

At the moment, the market is very unstable and it is impossible to predict what will happen to it in the coming days, so it is simply impossible to give an answer. I think that you should start investing in cryptocurrencies as soon as Ethereum reaches 170-180 dollars or Bitcoin will drop to 5900 - 6100 dollars.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

At the moment, the market is very unstable and it is impossible to predict what will happen to it in the coming days, so it is simply impossible to give an answer. I think that you should start investing in cryptocurrencies as soon as Ethereum reaches 170-180 dollars or Bitcoin will drop to 5900 - 6100 dollars.

The price is getting to it now. Depositing the money in an exchange now should get the coins near those prices.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:52:12 PM

Recently I have given up the idea of holding cryptocurrency for a long time, because I have lost more than 30% in the past few months, I am now more willing to choose to trade every day!

Not all coins earn while holding. Current situation should be monitored every now and then. Sometimes coins are dump directly to earn because after the dumping coin values go lower than expectation. I would still invest in altcoins, check the value and decide what is better.
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:57:35 PM

Today's investment will provide a much greater opportunity to generate high returns. Investing in the lowest possible prices for altcoins that have potential and promising prospects, then hold it until the price of the coin rises and stabilizes. At that time, you can get a lot of benefits from the value of your assets that have experienced development.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

Recently I have given up the idea of holding cryptocurrency for a long time, because I have lost more than 30% in the past few months, I am now more willing to choose to trade every day!

Not all coins earn while holding. Current situation should be monitored every now and then. Sometimes coins are dump directly to earn because after the dumping coin values go lower than expectation. I would still invest in altcoins, check the value and decide what is better.

Those coins who struggle to get back are the shitcoins so we must be careful upon hodling on it and maybe we should select those coin who have their own blockchain as well listed on the top list of coinmarketcap since it is more safest investment if we select them to hold up unlike the other erc20 out there.

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

I continue to invest, despite the bad situation in the market, if you look at the overall picture of the world, the growth of the entire market has not yet begun, so I am looking for promising projects and trying to participate in one of these companies @ swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment there is a 10% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
DraGoN7b

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

I prefer to invest now rather than later, while the price of coins is cheap. Now I see in the market, altcoin starts to increase, although it is not so much, but I see that my profit is starting to increase. I believe and think that the market will recover soon.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:14:32 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 12:42:13 PM by mace15

I prefer to invest now rather than later, while the price of coins is cheap. Now I see in the market, altcoin starts to increase, although it is not so much, but I see that my profit is starting to increase. I believe and think that the market will recover soon.
That’s good you are optimistic with the market to be able to recover soon. It is good to decide to invest in altcoin only for those potential coins. Never invest without searching on it to avoid regretting for losing of your money. I am also hopeful on this market to rise it’s price so buy to invest while price is low.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

today is the right time to invest in altcoins because there are many altcoins whose prices are down. I suggest to buy altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar and others. because I'm sure the market will be pumped and bull run. these coins will rise higher than other altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: