Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 07:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later?  (Read 6077 times)
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:36:02 PM

Invest later is what you did that you were going to regret for the rest of your life, I mean why you need to invest later if you can do eat now? Bullrun is approaching and it is good to invest while market are in red or low, simply because buy at low price and hold until price will bounce back at the right time.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:38:51 PM

Investing in altcoins now may not be a bad idea. The markets have been pretty much at base level and so have many coins(altcoins), now seems like the best time to get in on potential coins for far lesser than their actual value. It might be the last time in a while for this downward stretch. My advice is, do your due diligence and purchase some very good coins to your portfolio and watch out for when uptrend starts. Always remember to Do Your Research.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

I think if you want to invest in cryptomarpreket you can invest at anytime but you have to invest carefully that maximum men did not. At present time you may go for short term investment in best tokens. You can choose best 10 tokens from market and go for investment for short time and you can enjoy it.
Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

You can invest today if you have the money ,while wait for later when people are making it in altcoins daily? If your fear is the market,don't worry it will recover
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:42:27 PM

I think that now is the time to start investing in cryptocurrencies and it does not matter altcoins or tokens, the main thing that the projects were good and promising.

tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
I think that these altcoins are growing very strongly, although the price of bitcoin is drastically affecting the altcoins a lot. But in fact, altcoins are growing stronger because the next generation of crypto will have better developers, investing more of their energy for it. So investing in altcoins is now very suitable

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:03:34 PM

Recently I have given up the idea of holding cryptocurrency for a long time, because I have lost more than 30% in the past few months, I am now more willing to choose to trade every day!
Invest at altcoins is one of the biggest things in this time. And it is for everyone. Everyone related to it can earn an profitable amount of money. In this time cryptocurrency market running at its low price. So in my opinion it the perfect time to buy some altcoins and hold it. According to an recent article at the end of june of 2019 their is bullrun comes in the price of altcoins because France will be the first county which take initiative to regulate cryptocurrency. If that happens in future altcoins price will be increase and so it the perfect time to invest in it.
mahekfatimag

Activity: 406

The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 07:13:02 PM

I think that almost all the coins are on its bottom. Most of them has lost 80% from its ATH. We should consider the project with actual working product and consider to hodl their coin for the bull run. It can be a good idea to make big profit. I think thats a good time to enter into the market but make sure only invest what you can afford to lose. That's a rule! You can make easily profit but if you are doing it as a gamble and invest all your winning or increasing your initial investment without any research, you can be in danger. Cheers! for good trading and hodling!!

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:33:31 PM

You can invest today if you have the money ,while wait for later when people are making it in altcoins daily? If your fear is the market,don't worry it will recover
If you do not want any coins that can make a profit then stay away from investing in the popular coins.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

I think investing in altcoins today is better than later becomes it has the potential of growing into great coins in the future. All that matters is that the coins would be promising.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:48:37 PM

Investing today is a good step towards a growing market. Now there is a favorable stable market situation. Low prices for altcoins are also a good reason to purchase some altcoins for a long time.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

It is already very profitable to invest today. Do not wait for another drop in prices for the sake of greater benefits. Now the price is very good for investment. But the rate in the future will be much higher, so investing today you will in any case make a profit in the future
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:28:19 PM

this is the most often question on falling market when you decided to enter, now or maybe i should wait a bit more...  Grin
my answer will be simple, you can start buying now but not with all your money, just buy in parts of your deposit and different alts, i think it will be smart decision.
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:47:51 PM

Whatever you do, you will still regret it. If you refrain from investing, you will regret lost benefits in the future. If you buy some kind of coin, it always turns out that there are such coins that could bring much more revenue.
BitSharke135

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:12:38 PM

I'm looking at basic analysis, analyzing graphs and reading reports about the crypto money market. Most experts say it wasn't right to invest in altcoins this week. I think the investment opportunity occurred when the market falls. Hodl I do not intend to sell for the crypto coins I hold and hold until the end of 2019.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:19:22 PM

This is a truly a good time to buy some altcoin, but you do not have to hold for long before you can make some profits. Nobody knows when the bull run will commencing. We are all just hoping that it will come, but i am not sure of it happening this year. Despite the fact that we are not yet in  it, you can still make some profits even in short term through consistent and careful trading.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:24:36 PM

I do think that investing "later" would be a better idea than to invest nowadays. The market still is on downtrend and investing in such will more likely result to huge profit loss. Moreover, it is just waiting which should be prioritized because obviously, once recovery takes place, investing will again be profitable as before.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

Investing today would be the best time since prices are considerably low. We should take advantage of this opportunity if we want to gain something decent once the market starts shooting up. Holding does pay off most of the time especially with top currencies like ETH and BTC. So there is a great chance of earning with these currencies on the long run.

manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:27:58 AM

Now it is really a very profitable time for a promising purchase of BTC and altcoins, because now prices remain minimal. At the same time, there are all prerequisites for a gradual rise in price of cryptocurrencies already from the end of this year, so personally I plan to invest my money in crypto.
rdtt13

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:52:22 AM

Im currently invested in some altcoins right now like ethereum,  it's price is lower than the usual so it is a good opportunity to start an investment with it and hold for a couple of months. 

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: