Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later?  (Read 6076 times)
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
In my opinion, investment with crypto currency is a matter of the confidence and patience of an investor itself and of course the strategy in investing is also in accordance with the beliefs of each investor.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:34:41 PM

now is not good to invest because all coins price is increasing so you should wait market will go red, that time you can easily invest,otherwise now you like to invest but you will get loss.

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

Now is a great time to invest in Altcoins. right now the market is near a strong support zone and is ready to start growing. I advise buying altcoins from the top 30

Agree, now is the best time to buy altcoins because the market immediately skyrocketed, buying now will make us successful because the current crypto price is very cheap.

Maxxxon7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

Now is a great time to invest in Altcoins. right now the market is near a strong support zone and is ready to start growing. I advise buying altcoins from the top 30
It seems to me that even among the first 30 altcoins, you need to make the right choice, because the current state of the cryptocurrency market can make its own adjustments to the prospects of many projects.
Yes you are right. but as the market grows, all altcoins tend to grow. someone more so less. but usually all grow

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:30:16 PM

In my opinion investing in the Altcoins now or later you will not have much chance. This may be a warning to many investors as well as anyone who is skeptical about Altcoins and the crypto market. Because later on the price of the Altcoins can increase a hundred times.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

I don't think it's time. The direction of the markets is still unclear. The first week of December is very important.

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:52:37 PM

I don't think it's time. The direction of the markets is still unclear. The first week of December is very important.
In any case, we need not lose the chance to invest at competitive prices, if in December the market will start to rise.Perhaps the current state of affairs in the market was just nice for many investors.
Fenix19094810

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

I am not sure altcoins can be replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is a huge cryptocurrency and the king all a cryptocurrency do not think  that of altcoins can be the next bitcoin. There are many advisers! But the decision must be made by yourself!
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:33:10 PM

now is not good to invest because all coins price is increasing so you should wait market will go red, that time you can easily invest,otherwise now you like to invest but you will get loss.
Just now you need to make your investments. The market makes it clear that there is no sense to put off investing, and the bullish trend will soon begin. And we all know what cryptocurrency can do when there are bulls on the market.
The basic principles of cryptocurrency trading are similar to those used on the Forex exchange. Here bitcoin has one key advantage: since the currency itself is not very common in some countries, not everyone knows the basics of bitcoin trading on the exchange. Accordingly, an experienced investor and player will simply “bypass” their competitors.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:25:12 PM

I am not sure altcoins can be replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is a huge cryptocurrency and the king all a cryptocurrency do not think  that of altcoins can be the next bitcoin. There are many advisers! But the decision must be made by yourself!

many people think that altcoin can't replace bitcoin yet, but it's a reality. but we also never know how the altcoin will be in the future. the problem is that changing conditions often occur.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

Yeah mate but not all altcoins doing in green signal
I think you forgot the number one altcoin is now in the lowest price value at this time
This time are opportunity to buy ethereum as investment

jonsky05

Activity: 229

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:48:40 PM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
I already hodl my coins and still waiting the bull run. This time is great to buy in the market because it will give us a great profit in the future when the bull run starts. Just be patience and buy more take the opportunity.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
felixesteban

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:03:05 AM

Needless to say, many coin's price has dropped dramatically and a lot of people have started losing their faith, and I think we can consider it's a good signal. Let's remember Warren Buffett's famous saying; Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:11:16 AM

I always believe that the future of altcoins is still good, this is what makes me suggest to buy as much as you can, in December prices will skyrocket again so we immediately get big profits.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

In investment, of course the faster is better than waiting, I'm sure that crypto prices will continue to improve so by buying now we can get big profits soon.

bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:46:34 AM

Since it is not known how long this fall in prices will last. I would advise you to split your capital and go in parts. or wait for the reversal.
I think with the current conditions and situations our beliefs and patience can be used for capital in choosing the investment that we will do, if you are sure of the coins you will choose and the time you may not be a barrier to start investing
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:21:17 AM

Analysis for now is actually if we look at it already shows that the market is very suitable for us to invest. but it all depends on you. whether to wait again or will enter and start now
LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:30:05 AM

in my opinion the investment now or later depends on your own beliefs and beliefs because it is the main capital in passing investment with crypto currencies and in conditions like now we must be able to take advantage of the opportunities available to benefit
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:35:07 AM

You should invest now, and keep holding for atleast 2-3 years but choose wisely what altcoin you will invest
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

The investment is now very good because you can get cheap coins. So we have to start now to keep collecting coins. Because there will not be forever the price of coins will drop will surely recover. And when the price of a coin rises, you can sell coins and make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: