Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:07:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later?  (Read 6076 times)
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:04:01 AM

The investment is now very good because you can get cheap coins. So we have to start now to keep collecting coins. Because there will not be forever the price of coins will drop will surely recover. And when the price of a coin rises, you can sell coins and make a profit.
Cheap Yeah of course as market situation currently, if you are investing for a long term investment probably you will get a profit, but must ensure which coin that have a good potential in the future, do research is the best way to choose
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:18:41 AM

It is nice to buy Bitcoin from the current levels, because we have the strong support. when BTC will gain momentum then converting BTC to altcoins can be more profitable.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

In my opinion, it is better not to invest yet. Wait for the bull trend. For in the flat market can be located a year and two. Do not believe people who say that there will be growing soon.

Yes, ICO's market price will eventually drop because of the market trend nowadays. Major crypto market price are down and especially the tokens that uses the ethereum platform. Probably as suggested to invest in altcoins if market price will stabilize or will getting strong.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

from one point of view, if you buy them now, then it is profitable from a financial point of view because of their reduction in price, but the risk is still big in my opinion
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

I prefer to invest now. Later it can be more expensive and some coins can show tremendous growth.
So don't hesitate to invest right now!
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:57:26 PM

investing in altcoins can now be used as the right step. we can choose the most potential altcoin and make it the best choice. if you wait later it will only give you disappointment if the price has increased and you cannot get a low price.

bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

today we can see on the coinmarketcap list where currently the altcoin has the potential to be used as a purchase option. we do not know and cannot predict the price of altcoins in the future, when now the potential for good coins and low prices can be used as an option for purchase.
zeze2100

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

Of course, it would make sense to invest in long-term decline in the markets. We are providing a nice environment for investors' strategies, so it is sometimes possible to invest as a result of good work.

[  ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
https://www.atronocom.io/
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:23:26 PM

investing in altcoins can now be used as the right step. we can choose the most potential altcoin and make it the best choice. if you wait later it will only give you disappointment if the price has increased and you cannot get a low price.
I agree with you. Now prices are pretty low to jump in crypto and get huge profit in the future. But you need to choose really good ones projects.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:28:34 PM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

this time is a good time to invest in good altcoins my friend
because now most of good altcoins is in the bottom zone,, if we choose the best alt and hold it for long term
i beileve we can get a huge profit  Wink
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

It would assure that no profit will be lost at this moment if you will not invest at this moment wherein no recovery is happening but it would surely be a huge advantage if you would be able to invest in the right crypto because once recovery come to that coin, it will result to huge profit for sure. So the bottomline at this moment is the risk that is present since the market itself would be hard to depict.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:36:32 PM

Despite of the risk, insvesting at this moment would be really a huge advantage once bullrun occur. Let's say you have invested at this point and the market value suddenly increased for 60% , just imagine how huge the profit will be. So if you are planning to do so, make sure that you will have a scientific guess on which one would be able to recover this continuous downtrend. But if you are not into betting on risks, just hold to be safe.

Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:49:34 AM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
I think that yes, this is a good level for investing. It’s all the more stable for two months, the main thing is to make the right choice, and not to gain everything in the hope of at least gaining something from it.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
moneymakescents777

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

Invest in alt coins Now!!!, don't wait for the major bull run to start.  Take a look at Canya Coin CAN, ready to explode after a massive dump.
drakewear322

Activity: 182

platio.io

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:50:15 PM

Depends from what are you going to see if you will wait some time more. Thisis a good time for buy coins with low price now.

baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:18:21 PM

We need to analyze the market very well, you have opened topic at august and have said bull is soon I guess, but there is no bull still and most of coins are stable or dropping still, this bear market took too long time unfortunately.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:39:39 PM

I am absolutely sure that now is really the ideal time for a promising purchase of reliable cryptocurrencies. If you now look at the prices of coins, they remain at a minimum. The golden rule of the market is that you need to buy promising coins as long as their prices remain very cheap.
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

the market is being more bloody every day unhappily, today is worst day fot altcoins and bitcoin in 2018 I guess, eth dropped to 180 dollar this is very surprising for me because we have never seen bear market like this and bad.

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:15:43 AM

Yes, investing today means high risk, so the likelihood of losing money will be very high. You need to think carefully before making a decision, today the market is falling sharply, and ETH is ranked third on CMC. It is astonishing

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:51:56 AM

Now we can say with confidence - until you invest and the holding is not an assistant now. You just need to wait out this time, and then start talking again about investing in one or another coin, it is not known what will remain on the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: