Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:01:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market?  (Read 4454 times)
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:28:06 PM

In the current market situation you can't make profit in short-term trading, so if you have got funds then it would be good for you to go for long-term trading. Buy some coins and hold them for a few months, if not longer.

Only the luckiest guy or a true professional can make good money trading when the market is down. It will be safer if you "forget" about your cryptocurrencies for some time and wait for the bulls.
no, everyone can get money if the person has a good plan, is good at finding opportunities and patience in trading can certainly make money in this bear market but it doesn't have a big advantage

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Asian_Dynasty

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:42:48 PM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

Simple people like you or me dont know when will be grow and will it be at all. It is all about risks. May be bitcoin will be in January 20 000 $ or may be 1000 $. If you believe in growth continue mining, if you dont believe- stop. For me- I dont mining but I keep different tokens in my wallets and wait their growth.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
avarnet

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:54:05 PM

if my advice is continued, I will do it by way of long-term trading or holding, because at this time to get profit when trading, it is still difficult. so if you trade long-term, the benefits you will get will be easy and your income will be large
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:19:41 PM

Maybe you can go on with your fiat cash it will be a great way to earn money am sure Once the bearish is over you will have like 10X gain or more

iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:19:23 AM

if my advice is continued, I will do it by way of long-term trading or holding, because at this time to get profit when trading, it is still difficult. so if you trade long-term, the benefits you will get will be easy and your income will be large
long term was best strategy to face long bearish like this phase.we have some benefit by doing long term strategy on of themm was our psychology and emotion could be stable.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
That's right, I agree with you and all you explain is the truth.. I have suffered a lot of losses due to falling prices. Most traders will not be able to fight this very bad market situation. I have not dared to spend funds to invest now.

as far as i know, you can still get a satisfying profit from trading even during a bear market like the current situation that we're in but you should really have to look for a good timing before entering a trade. make a trading plan and stick to it, practice yourself to be satisfied even with a little profit because it is much better than to have nothing and also always set a stop loss if necessary.
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

So far I know bitcoin is now below $4k really bitcoin passing its hard time but you should not stop trading. Keep trading with applying the best strategy if you want to make profits in this sluggish market you should be careful and patience to do the best in trading.
QuickMaths

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:45:49 AM

please don't
the bear will soon retreat.
molkovawi

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

I would paraphrase this saying should i stop I trading at bad times? I mean even when it's bearish lots of experienced traders manage to buy the lowest price and then make fortune when it's bullish again. So stop trading all the time and at bad times, watch.
molkovawi

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

So far I know bitcoin is now below $4k really bitcoin passing its hard time but you should not stop trading. Keep trading with applying the best strategy if you want to make profits in this sluggish market you should be careful and patience to do the best in trading.

nice point mate. Another thing to consider would probably average the investment altfoli
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:01:08 PM

its hard to start trading again moreover our asset value decrease alot in previous downward.except we have more money to rebuy all cheap coins in market.
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:34:23 PM

That's right, I agree with you and all you explain is the truth.. I have suffered a lot of losses due to falling prices. Most traders will not be able to fight this very bad market situation. I have not dared to spend funds to invest now.
Trader should be able to gain profit when the market goes up and down. You should learn how to short.
I just can suggest you to try trading demo like coins2learn.com and try to learn how to sell and buyback, maybe you could try another demo sites that provide a margin trading feature.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:29:48 PM

Trader should be able to gain profit when the market goes up and down. You should learn how to short.
I just can suggest you to try trading demo like coins2learn.com and try to learn how to sell and buyback, maybe you could try another demo sites that provide a margin trading feature.

Its hard to trade knowing that almost all coins are down but it is possible to earn a profit only if you trade on other assets (e.g forex  , stocks , etc ) because they are not volatile when compared to cryptocurrency  .  the only downside on trading them is that you can only earn a small profit  but that is better than nothing at all .

also , many guys said that trading with these kind of assets are a little bit harder because they are using old method or system , not unlike to cryptos that may seem to be understandable even if you are a still a newbie .
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:23:00 AM

Will trading in the bearish market  consist only small profits thats why,mostly all traders are afraid to make a trading at  this bearish moment,therefore mostly of us are holding our crypto coins and wait the moment the bullish will come,otherwise even though the market is still struggle we can continue to cultivate a good in investment trading little by little even in a small amount,as long we become contented.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:32:58 AM

Basically, trading on a bear market is really very difficult, especially when prices are declining so fast. even I feel that the risk might be around 70% higher than trading when prices are stable.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

It is very risky to do trading while bear market is occuring because it is hard to predict the movement of the coins. There are a lot of people who lose their money because they trade while the bear market is occuring.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:13:15 AM

I dont know what can you say about this market now?when the value of bitcoin drops to $6,000 your trading habit got compromised what about today?when the price got almost half of whats the value the time you posted this?
Trading is not a game,thts why you must not get addicted.what you must do is focus and allocate enough time to progress and become successful
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

For example I stopped trading. Just buying more crypto. Also I started to look for a new exchanges. Maybe they will propose somehing new. From the last one I find an interesting this one Velvet Exchnage https://velvet.exchange/ . Grat functions. You can make it up to you. Nice presentation. Right now waitning for a stat. Maybe will be some new functions.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:28:41 AM

I usually stop doing trending when the market conditions are like this, because it is very difficult to get profits in tranding when the market conditions like this, I suggest doing other things to get money like Staking, doing bounty or something else
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:41:19 AM

I usually stop doing trending when the market conditions are like this, because it is very difficult to get profits in tranding when the market conditions like this, I suggest doing other things to get money like Staking, doing bounty or something else
maybe take a rest for  a while could refresh our mind and emotion.our mental really underpressing facing this condition, all price down sharply and our asset value decrease alot.no one could to do beside quit from market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: