View Profile
October 19, 2011, 03:27:34 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 09:43:59 AM by BitcoinEXpress

delete

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roadhog2k5

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 03:49:38 AM

Probably got tired of all the cocks getting shoved into its face. Should just rename it to cock explorer.
johnj

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 04:18:37 AM

So what am I looking at in this blockexplorer that shows it was taken offline?

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 04:37:32 AM

The Solidcoin trustednode "TheSecureP2p" was taken off line at block 33234 at 02:31 with only 126 LOIC BOTS using TCP/UDP flood. The IP was 212.140.187.177 located in London from Broadband.Tesco.net. The attack left 1 Trusted Node remaining.

Incidentally this geo is exactly where the user Ten98 hails from.  Grin Grin Grin

http://blockexplorer.ahimoth.com/Home/BlockDetails?blockNum=33234

@Coinhunter, this is becoming a most useful tool.

**Cue Coinhunter and/or minions to deny it, the blockexplorer proves it.

UPDATE:
As of 03:39 It appears all LOIC BOTS have stopped flooding, let's see if it comes back online.

DISCLAIMER: All of this is just casual observation with freely available network sniffing tools.

AWESOME!!!  Grin
freequant

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 04:54:50 AM

Well dpwn!
freequant

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 05:11:02 AM

Relative latency analysis on the even blocks?

TheLaundryMan

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 05:40:26 AM

The Solidcoin trustednode "TheSecureP2p" was taken off line at block 33234 at 02:31 with only 126 LOIC BOTS using TCP/UDP flood. The IP was 212.140.187.177 located in London from Broadband.Tesco.net. The attack left 1 Trusted Node remaining.

Incidentally this geo is exactly where the user Ten98 hails from.  Grin Grin Grin

UPDATE:
As of 03:39 It appears all LOIC BOTS have stopped flooding, let's see if it comes back online.

DISCLAIMER: All of this is just casual observation with freely available network sniffing tools.

AWESOME!!!  Grin

Your condoning of the use of bots to attack a network is embarrasing to the entire btc community.

Especially coming from a moderator who knows that BTCX claims to have use LOIC which made me LoL IRL extremely hard.

As for BTCX you are quite obviously a joke. Keep blasting those cannons while they get mitigated with absolute ease artard.

Sincerely,

Someone who isn't a complete noob.
johnj

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 05:45:09 AM

Your condoning of the use of bots to attack a network is embarrasing to the entire btc community.

Why should the 'BTC community' be embarrassed that SC has weakpoints?  Or why should the 'BTC community' give two fucks if BCX attacks it observes it being attacked?

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
TheLaundryMan

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 05:49:37 AM

Why should the 'BTC community' be embarrassed that SC has weakpoints?  Or why should the 'BTC community' give two fucks if BCX attacks it observes it being attacked?

Well with enough ddos btc could be taken down theoretically. It's merely the fact that he is applauding the use of ddos that is damaging to the communitys rep.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 05:53:06 AM

No it couldn't.  BTC doesn't have a single point of failure.

Worst case scenario everyone solo mines or uses full distributed pool like p2pool.

Luckily satoshi wasn't an idiot to take a nearly perfectly distributed network of peers and replace it with a vulnerable centralized network of trust.
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 05:57:51 AM

Worst case scenario everyone solo mines or uses full distributed pool like p2pool.

Luckily satoshi wasn't an idiot to take a nearly perfectly distributed network of peers and replace it with a vulnerable centralized network of trust.

All your comments seem to point to sand in your va...na. Seriously, either you get paid alot by some random authority or you have a senseless gripe against something you werent included in. Btw, there is no membership fee with Solidcoins so you are still welcome, dont be so jealous Angry man.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
TheLaundryMan

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 05:59:15 AM

Technically if you ddosed all the pools and went on to hit individual users with a coordinated strike by multiple botnets, you could then very easily 51% the network.
TheLaundryMan

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 06:01:01 AM

Oh and ofc you wouldn't be using LOIC to commit those attacks LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 06:03:26 AM

UPDATE:

AWESOME!!!  Grin

Especially coming from a moderator who knows that BTCX claims to have use LOIC which made me LoL IRL extremely hard.

As for BTCX you are quite obviously a joke. Keep blasting those cannons while they get mitigated with absolute ease artard.

Sincerely,

No, I'm not.

CoinHunter is the biggest lame ever! He does not see the results of his own actions.

These attacks SHOULD be done! This is the only way to show people how crap is SC2. So, don't touch it!

I see these attacks as some kind of "stress test".

ANY system that can be put on test, should be tested.

Coinhunter says that SC2 is "hacker proof". If BTCX can prove that he is lying, let him do it.
Roadhog2k5

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 06:06:01 AM

TheLaundryMan

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 06:07:35 AM

UPDATE:

AWESOME!!!  Grin

Sincerely,

No, I'm not.

CoinHunter is a biggest lame ever! He does not see the results of his own actions.

These attacks SHOULD be done! This is the only way to show people how crap is SC2. So, don't touch it!

I see these attacks as some kind of "stress test".

ANY system that can be put on test, should be tested.

Coinhunter says that SC2 is "hacker proof". If BTCX can prove that he is lying, let he do it.

How about we wait till his coordinated attacks is pulled off with his LOIC lololololol. Once it's down. Claim your victory. Until then stfu and keep you warmongering to yourself. Claiming ddos even in the embarrasing form of LOIC as something that should be done isn't good.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 06:22:26 AM

OP, man you are dumb.

You do realize we can change a miner ID in a moments notice, or someone might reboot their node at any time. You make broad assumptions... oh and by the way, where is this fork of the SC2 blockchain you were bragging about a week ago? Did it magicaly disappear when the description of how the super nodes work was released? At least a few people on these forums are starting to call BS when they smell it coming out of BitcoinExpress. I wonder how many more lies and criminal behavior you need to spew before the entire community turns against you? But until that day, I would like to thank those individuals who already have called you out.
Ahimoth

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 06:38:21 AM

OP, man you are dumb.

You do realize we can change a miner ID in a moments notice, or someone might reboot their node at any time. You make broad assumptions... oh and by the way, where is this fork of the SC2 blockchain you were bragging about a week ago? Did it magicaly disappear when the description of how the super nodes work was released? At least a few people on these forums are starting to call BS when they smell it coming out of BitcoinExpress. I wonder how many more lies and criminal behavior you need to spew before the entire community turns against you? But until that day, I would like to thank those individuals who already have called you out.

For someone who supposed full of shit, it brings on 5-6 of you instantly to try and dispel something talked about in IRC?? If I am full of shit then it isn't criminal is it?

BTW, the individuals calling me are nothing more than Coinhunter lap dogs LOL.

I am well aware you changed IP and renamed the attacked node to Bill Cosby and Trusted010 to BTCisDying. Trust me I'm already working on it.

PS: Do a Google search for Solid 2.0 Scam.

I see no response to the forked chain comment... can I safely assume you are admitting the forked chain was a lie or do you have a response?
freequant

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 06:49:41 AM

Oh and ofc you wouldn't be using LOIC to commit those attacks LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Your comments show that you don't understand what is result orientation and suggest that you do not have any practical experience whatoever.    
In real life (i.e not in your favorite holywood movie) if you can run a 51% attack using a couple thousand threads mining for a few bucks per hour at spot on EC2, then you go for it.
If you have got a handful of 4chaners you can hire to flood your target using LOIC, then you go for it.
You can comment all you want and be pretentious : that won't change the fact that BCX delivers, and you don't.
Ahimoth

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 06:55:32 AM

@Ahimoth

This is a nice house but it doesn't look much like a serious webhosting business to me. This is your company Rylen Systems?
So please don't lecture me about being a wannabe LOL  Grin

Yep, thats my Jeep in the driveway. But again, who ever said I ran a public hosting company? More poor assumptions by BitcoinExpress... tsk tsk.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: