Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin  (Read 4450 times)
aicel

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

I think it can take sometime to ethereum to replace bitcoin. In terms of price the price gap is far. In terms of projects ethereum beats bitcoin. And I think ethereum is the one who can beat bitcoin.
Cryptokeke

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

Well for now its hard to believe that ethereum will take the place of bitcoin for being the top one crypotcurrency, seeing the market now its hard to admit but bitcoin is still reigning but maybe in the future years it will be come true
Li-Fox

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

I think that the ethereum does not have enough strength to overcome bitcoin. Because he is not so strong. I think that maybe he will succeed in 5-10 years. But if it takes a lot of time, then there are many other coins that will be more competitors.
mbally

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

Why did you say so? what's the prove to that or your argument to support that eth will pass btc in the following year? to me btc will continue to top eth and other currency because btc is more popular and legalized coin.
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:15:13 PM

At the moment, the first popularity of a coin depends not on its manufacturability, but on how many wealthy people they trust and invest their money in it.

ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:21:50 PM

ETH will not overcome BTC in price but it can happen to overcome in total market share one day. In Crypto everything is possible even
a new coin can enter the market and could make big changes. It is good for Crypto if it is progressing.
Luxury331

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:28:00 PM

This is a topic that requires a whole to of study well ethereum and bitcoin are both the biggest coin in the cryptocurrency world today that are both generally accepted for trading in this sector well bitcoin is ahead of ethereum and I don't think this status will change
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:33:08 PM

i didn't think so it's totally dificult we know btc is king of crypto so how will overtake,Eth good coin we know but eth not nearly to bitcoin and it's big distance  from bitcoin.I think it's rare.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:38:32 AM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

I don't think that will ever happen, bitcoin is more adopted and widely used more than eth, and if the bitcoin ETF which is pending approval by the SEC gets approved then the bitcoin price will fly and it will hard for eth to catch up.
whenearth

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:10:12 AM

Byteball can overtake Ethereum, a better option than Ethereum, to say the least. Byteball is like the Ethereum of DAG except with simpler smart contracts and a friendly end-user interface. It can be used by both the man on the street and developers.

Nothing against Bitcoin, of course.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:07:59 AM

Its really impossible to eth to overtake bitcoin because as they say bitcoin is a god of all the token. We know eth is so progressing day by day  and popular already as many investor and company investing it. Does not mean to overcome bitcoin because bitcoin is leading now and to the future.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

It's funny. So they say for almost a year, but something is still Bitcoin is far ahead of Ethereum. I think that Ethereum is not the coin that will overtake Bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Esiky

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

ETH will overwtake BTC, really ??
I do not believe this because the BTC is the first crypto currency in the world and is expected by many experts to increase to $ 50,000 in the future so ETH is difficult to do this.
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

I don't think this is going to happen in any ways, first there is not enough assertion as to why your claim would be possible and two, Bitcoin and Ethereum are both separate technologies that have their individual uses, even if the price of Ethereum passes that of Bitcoin, it still doesn't even give it the qualifications to measure up with Bitcoin as number one cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is Number one and that's how it is
Takzan

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

I think that for ETH coins to have the potential to replace the role of BTC, I think that is unreasonable because many people or investors prefer to keep BTC coins because ETH is a lot of money to sell Not organized, so BTC more stable price. Bitcon is number one
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

With the ethereum network clogging a lot and other related issues I don't think it will over throne bitcoin and if that will happen it won't be any time soon.
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 06:05:32 PM

I think Etherum will not overtake bitcoin in near future. The demand for bitcoin rising than Etherum. I think there will be another coin will overtake Etherum in future, Because of some reason of Etherum network.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
whenearth

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:25:15 PM

I think Etherum will not overtake bitcoin in near future. The demand for bitcoin rising than Etherum. I think there will be another coin will overtake Etherum in future, Because of some reason of Etherum network.

I agree. Many people are overlooking that developers are trying to build apps on Ethereum that would be better built elsewhere.

Ethereums Solidity is very powerful, don’t get me wrong. But it's proprietary software and overkill for much of what developers are trying to build on it.

Byteball is easier to develop on as its open source Node.js and the scripting language is much simpler than Solidity used by Eth
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:38:58 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 10:49:38 PM by xbossJ

No alt is going to overtake bitcoin! At least not anytime soon. Only a few people understand that bitcoin is crypto (When it goes down, no altcoin survives). The rest are wannabes. With the battles bitcoin has warn over the years, its successes and failures, I see it as many an investors choice. Who ever is learning about cryptocurrencies for the first time, "Bitcoin" is the word they learn first just like a toddler learning to work for the first time, takes a few steps! That's how popular bitcoin is. Talking about any coin overtaking bitcoin shouldn't even arise. People often complain about speed of transactions, I think "The Lightening Network" is fixing that.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:42:09 PM

I don't think this will happen, even though it will, it will take ETH more to achieve it, such as working on their blockchain to reduce congestion, faster confirmation time etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: