Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin  (Read 4450 times)
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 01:12:11 AM

Probably this is not gonna happen right now it takes too many years to come that ethereum will overtake the bitcoin here in crypto currency, at the beginning the bitcoin was very popular to the investors and very valueable in the crypto market.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:33:17 AM

In my opinion, it will be difficult for ethereum to outperform bitcoin. If you can, it will take a very long time. Because, people tend to prefer bitcoin for investment means
yeah, you are right.
ethereum will not be able to outperform bitcoin, although ethereum is a good coin in the future. but it won't be possible to become the most superior coin on bitcoin.

faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:41:29 AM

I think it is still difficult for now if ethereum will surpass bitcoin, even though it has decreased but until now bitcoin remains the top coin even if it can surpass bitcoin of course for ethereum itself requires a long time, can be many years

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:48:21 AM

I think ETH for now is still difficult to overtake BTC.
because the value is too far away.
maybe in the next few years it will happen.

CLEVER BOUNTY
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:00:56 AM

Ethereum will not overtake Bitcoin any time soon or perhaps never going to happen. Ethereum has suffered an incredible fall which displaced it from the second position to the third. In terms of market cap, Bitcoin surpasses Ethereum about three times. Bitcoin is never stopping development just as Ethereum, hence it will take a miracle for Ethereum to surpass Bitcoin.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:07:50 AM

indeed, eth is currently experiencing a fairly high price increase and significantly over the past few days, but the eth rank in the market is still in third place, but in my opinion if eth experiences a significant increase again maybe eth rank will return to second place. but for about eth overtake btc maybe that would be difficult to happen.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:57:36 AM

I think it still takes a lot of time for Etherum to be able to defeat Bitcoin. because the etherum market cap is still far behind Bitcoin. to be number one, not a price issue, but a market cap too. even though ripple's price is inferior to etherum, the ripple market cap is higher than etherum and that makes it an altcoin number 2.
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 01:21:06 AM

I think that there is a possibility of ethereum to overtake or surpass the bitcoin, however for now as we can see the discrepancy between their prices it seems too far to happen for now. Maybe a couple of years we can say this would happen. It's just in my perception, not totally the correct way of prediction that i'm telling.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:24:11 AM

I think this would never gonna happen, since their price difference is so very far, i think bitcoin would not fall as the price of ethereum coin. Many investors would leave cryptocurrency, and by that the cryptocurrency may collapse. So, i think ethereum would increase its price to a valuable but not like bitcoin.
faadhilah

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:41:17 AM

I think this will be difficult for ethereum to replace bitcoin, especially with market conditions like now, as its parent of all coins until now bitcoin still survives and no coin has replaced it

Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:13:07 AM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

I guess ETH will not going to overtake bitcoin as its finest. Ethereums volume is infinite and I guess it is a reason to say that its market value will not going to increase to much unlike bitcoin, who has a fixed count and can be compared to gold.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

ETC has some condition, but ETH will hardly have that glory! Do not be innocent.
11:11pas

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:24:42 AM

As the parent of all crypto coins until now bitcoin remains the top coin, I think it is difficult for ethereum to be able to replace bitcoin, each of these two coins, namely bitcoin and ethereum have their own functions

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 04:13:03 AM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided

I am a big fan of ethereum too. But i dont think the flippening would happen that fast. Plus, nobody knows who really is going to be the king but for me one thing is for sure. A protocol will reign the blockchain tech in the near future. I could be eth, ada or eos. Those only are the best that can be the one in my own opinion. DYOR

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:17:14 AM

are you dreaming Huh none of coins that can surpass bitcoin and bitcoin will forever be number 1 because in world until now what is well-known among lay people is bitcoin not altcoin
and for initial investors if they come here they will definitely see bitcoin
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:50:33 AM

I don't believe that, even though Ethereum is the best altcoin of the others, it even has its own platform, but it's still impossible to change bitcoin. While Bitcoin is the parent of all cryptoqurency that will always be the top leader and show its potential in the future. It is difficult to be replaced by any altcoin.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:45:40 AM

In near future it can't happen. Don't put to much hope in Ethereum it will make you disappointed. Although Ethereum is promising coin, it's impossible to overtake Bitcoin.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1295

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:52:57 AM

In near future it can't happen.
I believe it can, yeah but the chance of happening is very small as bitcoin is obviously the most dominant coin right now.
Don't put to much hope in Ethereum it will make you disappointed. Although Ethereum is promising coin, it's impossible to overtake Bitcoin.
For non believers it will but for us who believe it has a better technology compared to bitcoin we feel very optimistic.
And regardless if it will move even lower, it does not panic us since we understand the volatility but we look more on it's potential.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:53:47 AM

It has been 6 months that this message posted. That time the Ethereum price was around $300 and $128 right now. And also that time the ETH's marketcap was the second after bitcoin. You were talking about the overtake ETH over BTC but right now the Ripple past ETH in the market cap $15 billion to $13 billion. So ethereum going down with its own system, which nearly all altcoins uses it.

heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:39:11 AM

I don't usually do pursuing things that I am sure that it would be hard to get in the near future because as I know Ethereum's value still based on Bitcoin's price in the market. And I think it would make more sense if we just be a good supporter into the both of them because it may disappointed us if we predict things that we know that will be hard for them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: