Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto in the present moment?  (Read 3979 times)
ShannonBake88 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

At present, the condition of the crypto is fragile, so sending in this will not be right. Holding it right now is correct.
Yes, current hold is the best way to protect your money and wait for the market to go back.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:37:40 PM

There are some good reasons behind the market to crash like this. First of all, people were converting their Alts to BTC when there were speculation regarding Winklevoss' ETF which caused the ALTs to bleed and now that the ETF proposal has been rejected the BTC market is also facing a correction. Among such situation it is very hard for people to not to lose their cool.
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:51:30 AM

This is true that patience and intelligence is very much needed if you are to invest in crypto market. The recent situation of the market has made a lot of newcomers to panic and make stupid decision by falling for FUDs that were spread by a group of people who just wanted to make profit from scamming others. Hopefully, this will prove to be a great lesson for the newbies in the future.
larrybarg

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:22:08 PM

The present condition of crypto market is not so good. Price is just going down day by day. Investors can invest now and hold it rather than selling it. It is expected that the end of this year the price will increase. People need to be calm and hold patience!
bond07

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

The current condition of the crypto currency is bad. Price is falling down every day. It is the right time for the investors to invest. Investors should not sell it rather they have to hold it. Price will increase at the end of the year.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:31:45 AM

I really agree when many greedy bastards are playing with the market, they can even buy government regulations to make fun of crypto prices. but the good side is when they still play with crypto, then crypto will still exist and develop so you just have to buy and save it until later it has a fantastic value
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:59:23 AM

It's hard to keep people working in sintony. Some people will hold, others will sell and it's really out of control... To make things a bit more balanced and to protect Bitcoin's price new people should be coming to Crypto-Currency even more. This way the demand is raised without the need of covincing people to keep holding, as the new holders will replace the old ones that may start holding again after seeing the last positive results in BTC's price.

So a good advertisement about Bitcoin can be very useful to keep the currency strong and the holders morale high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Aramazdi

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:35:25 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 10:12:24 AM by Aramazdi

Current market situation is not good for crypto, again and again the price goes down. We can use this moment to invest and hold not to sell. Using this situation we can buy more bitcoins and hold it for long time. From starting itself this year is not good for crypto. All are expect by the end of this year the price will increase. But according to current situation the chance is very less for the bull run. We cannot judge the market it may happen or may not.
I really agree with your opinion, our price reduction actually can see a very good business opportunity, and our opportunity to buy, because we know that in the business world as bad as any situation we should always be able to take advantage

so buy as much as we can, because in the coming year the most profitable business is buying and selling bitcoin currencies.
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:21:30 AM

Crypto in the present moment is bearish and no doubt that it is going to be at this for months ahead of us until something struck the market positively. Newbies are cautious to invest in a market that has recorded a loss of more than half of it value since the beginning of the year, while pro traders don't see the way forward.

oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:26:43 AM

I agree with your opinion that now the most important thing is to hold more bitcoin than trying to sell it because now the most bitcoin holders only do this mess up the market situation so everyone has bitcoin panic, and I myself try to continue investing in bitcoin because the market will tend to rise again in the near future even though the market is difficult to predict.
XIANNE25

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:56:08 AM

We cant control the people's decision especially people who are new to crypto world..they are worrying so much of the big losses maybe made them realized of selling which is a wrong decision..just wait and hold patiently coz time will come to ath again that no one knows when but it will surely come..
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:53:15 AM

Yes in making investments there is actually no wrong party because with a price that is difficult to predict makes traders panic if the value has decreased so that profits or losses depend on each trader when investing in bitcoin or other altcoins.

walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:29:11 AM

So many reasons have been given for the present price situation of cryptocurrencies. Likewise, people have speculated several times that the price would rise at a certain time but things have not really improved. I just hope there is no manipulation of any kind. In all, it is better to hold than to sell at a loss.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

To be honest the current moment of the cryptos are really bad because the market capitalization value getting thinner this maybe because of two reasons that the people want to invest at the bottom line so they are caashing out and waiting for the bottom line to come and other reason maybe they think that the crypto currency is not worth to invest.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
I believe that we are in the deepest Valley from all the times, and this for me obviously mean that we are about to go up after that. Because this market movement is a circle.

cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:15:00 PM

crypto are now fall down . i think it is good time to invest in cryptocurrency because it will turn around and increasing their price. it will make profit for investor.it future are bright and profitable.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:02:09 PM

I have tried this terminology on several occasions, and I have been hit really hard.
Don't tell me to hodl while I know fully well that the market is dying, and tell me to sell while I'm seeing  green lights in the market, I can you my head!

The more you look the less you see!

If you are used to hodl, you will keep hodling till you realize one day that you are empty, and if you're used to selling/dumping, you will keep on doing so till you realize one day that you have sold your future for pizza!

There is no way we can predict the future of bitcoin/altcoin, the best we can do is to use our head while we are in the Crypto space
cryptocooper57

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

Now crypto market are going down thats mean it is the better time to investment here. i want to invest here. because it is following liquidity here anything can happen. its price turn around immediately and make profit for me.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

I do not like the current crypto market conditions, again and again the price goes down. We can use this moment to invest. Using this situation we can buy more bitcoin and hold it for a long time. Starting from this year alone is not good for Crypto. All expect that at the end of this year the price will rise. But according to the current situation, the chances are very lacking for a bull run. We cannot judge the market that might occur or not.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:03:00 PM

i think it is better opportunity to investment in crypto market because market price are fall down. if you buy low price and sale high price you get some profit easily. that's why dont worry and increasing your invest here. you just hold your currency for some times. it will back your profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: