Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:13:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto in the present moment?  (Read 3979 times)
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

I think cryptopia at this time seems like a lot of tragedies are happening, there are so many who give false information and spread some bad news that tries to make the price of bitcoin and some cryptocurrency collapse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:51:54 AM

It's like a game, it's unimaginable! It's like a game, only on human nerves. When it's already stopped!) I keep all my coins and savings, do not sell anything. The price spike is visible to the unaided eye. I'm already just wondering how far they are are able to go in and what will eventually come of it.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:55:07 AM

I think you're absolutely right! We must have more faith and less doubt. All these price fluctuations make us forget about the essence of blockchain technology and its prospects in the future.
Almost all of the Cryptocurrency is not yet performing very well this year but we should continue to trust crypto because it can rise again soon, and as investor i feel that before this month will end the crypto market will be green.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
juwelr898

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

Those who have been chosen by the said firm will have to undergo its kickstart program which will last for three months, wherein they will be given $125,000 in seed funding. But for the most promising startups, CV VC will decide if they could be given additional funding. In return, the equity vehicle will receive a stake in their business of up to 8 percent via digital tokens or shares.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

I think cryptocurrencies are now at an early stage of mass adoption. I think cryptocurrency will take 5 more years to reach a new level of popularity. But this will be much larger than now.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:36:50 AM

Crypto at this present moment is still in fluctuating market condition that needs to have more patience and emotion to be controlled to get not lost in this crypto bearish challenge. What we really need at this moment of bearish market is to keep hold our portfolio and keep an eye always to the market trend condition in order to get the right time when to invest.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
juwelr898

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:39:53 AM

An initial coin offering, commonly referred to as an ICO, is the fundraising method used to finance new cryptocurrency projects. In an ICO, a company or an individual offers investors several units of their cryptocurrency in exchange for other altcoins or tokens. The ICO is a process that involves the issuance of a white paper and a smart contract to support the project. However, the process does not end there; the selling of the new cryptocurrency is a process in itself, a smaller process within the grander scheme of the ICO.
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:23:54 AM

for me the current crypto is great because everyone wants to invest big money he chooses most because it is good for everyone. so for most he always see what the investment is all about and all Earnings from investors are from cryptocurrency.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:49:03 AM

crypto at the moment the price is going down bro. if I notice from the beginning of 2018 the prices of bitcoin and altcoin always go down. so many investors sell their assets in a loss ..
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

The current market is bad and I think the development and make a profit at this point is not possible. So the hold will be one of the smartest decisions and it can make you rich in the future.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 05:55:09 AM

We are still in a bear market and there are bullish indications of maybe having a break out. If BTC breaks out above 7k USD and then above 8k USD we might be showing signs of a bull market emerging or at least a bullish divergence, but at the moment resistance lines are still being strongly tested by resistance and support, so there is now a tug of war between the bulls and the bears as mostly it's been the Bitfiniex shorters and futures peeps that have been raking in all the money the last nine months while making the rest of us very poor. Only time will tell if things will change in the near future and if we will see a bull run this year or in 2019.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

This happening now in crypto world many all knows that the price is countinuing down. People have bitcoin they sell it because they believe that the crypto will destroy. But in some point it is the time to buy and to invest more bitcoin and sell it whwn the price is up. Hold and wait for the right time to shine.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.

Hodl and stay patient is the best strategy, it's common for people to panic and sell, it's human brain we're wired that way. Whenever we sense we may loose our earnings, we tend to panic and think of the short term and loose out the benefits of the long term, in this period one should just buy and not sell. There is lot of confusion, and people repeat the same mistake again and again. I hope people will buy at current levels, rather than sell or my best advice is simply just hodl.

One should always remember selling at low levels is a big mistake, play the long term game, and not the short term game.
holding and patience is the key, to float a coin can not be 4-10 months but we have to be patient for many years, just look at the bitcoin that has existed since 2009 and now has grown into a famous digital currency. If they only want to trade daily they must have the ability to read market movements not just speculate
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

At present all crypto prices are not stable, this is the time for investors to invest, I believe in the future the price of bitcoin will definitely return green again.
In present time cryptocurrency are not stable. Not all crypto are unstable. Some of the crypto are stable like Monero, Litecoin. But bitcoin is highly unstable in this time. So this is not perfect time for investors to invest in cryptos. And many crypto currency advisors advise that to hold you crypto in your wallet till the right time come to sell it. In this many big multinational companies start investing in many crypto so their is a chance that in future the price of cryptocurrency will be good at future
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

This is normal phenomenon, people invested their money, understandably why they worry.
if before investing, investors better understand and know with all the risks that will be accepted I feel a little fear will be lost because of our confidence in what we invest
bsce1-1

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

It the present happenings, indeed bitcoin  encountering such unexpected things that cause of lowering price of crypto. Because of that all the users holding their coins to the sake of safety and earn a lot of money. So that after the few days and the perfect timing, it will gain alot. Patience and perseverance is must.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

In my opinion it is better for us to hold Bitcoin than to sell it because now Bitcoin holders only mess up the market situation so everyone panics. It is very good to invest now we can buy digital coins or lower prices then hold until the market recovers.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.

In my own opinion, in the past few days bitcoin's value or price in the market is not good to exchange for dollars. But like what you have said people needs to patient and believe in theirselves. It is true that bitcoin or investing a money on bitcoin is risky because we do not know if we will get profit or we will loss some money. So, being calm and believing in yourself is the only way to make bitcoin's price on your desired value.
crocus

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

In the present moment crypto was still unpredictable we didn't know if we will have a bull run or a bull trap but in this current situation we must be patient and keep hodling our alts while we are entering the 4th quarter of the year I think there will have a big price increase after 3rd quarter.
Elqui

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

We have to make crypto more worthy and more useable in our everyday lives than just always worrying if it will be down or not. We have to think of ways to improve it so that everyone accepts it and lets just stop worrying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: