Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:39:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

Hello!

Your project https://icoholder.com/en/cryptoadsolution-24475 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

Great. This is very much amazing news. Knowing that this is already listed in the ICOholder. This is very helpful for the project many will be happy and will trust the project because of this. Hoping that in a process the project will continue to grow and improve for the sure achievements of the plans and goals.

This will be the start up of the trust towards the project because it generates updates and information about what is the project gathering around. Well it helps to improve and give progress to the mechanics of the project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

Good luck. However, there is a big amount of similar platforms to yours. So you will see much competitivity.
Indeed, but of course now competition isn't seen in the platforms but their improvements and updates probably even efforts, so we might see something more.
Well the project in the market might be similar with each other but it has the ability to make its self difference from others, each project needs to be more established and clearer goals than others. So I gues this might be similar to others but  this project has the awesome characteristics that you can't find from other projects.

Their are a lot of project sorrounds in the market which is the same with each other but it has differences just like the platform they might look a like but it undergo a process not to stick with the same opinion with other team who build peoject.
Dubska

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

CryptoAdsSolution has an interesting concept, it's not just giving benefits for the ads creator but also the customers will also able to get some income from it. That way, supporting this project will not be in vain.
Advertisers and customers can both monetize from this project. It is a win win situation definitely. Lets collect thier tokens now while it is stil cheap.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

Hello!

Your project https://icoholder.com/en/cryptoadsolution-24475 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

Great. This is very much amazing news. Knowing that this is already listed in the ICOholder. This is very helpful for the project many will be happy and will trust the project because of this. Hoping that in a process the project will continue to grow and improve for the sure achievements of the plans and goals.

This will be the start up of the trust towards the project because it generates updates and information about what is the project gathering around. Well it helps to improve and give progress to the mechanics of the project.
developers need to post information about their project on other possible Ico ratings platforms. Many users pay attention to the levels of these ratings.
kazzy

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

When is bounty guys? Good job, keep it up
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:29:15 PM

When is bounty guys? Good job, keep it up
I'm not sure when is the bounty comes out but I think they won't announce it until they have a clear roadmap to the project.
KingDome

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

Wow. I'm looking forward to the pre-sale I hope I get enough Coins and Advertising Packages. I'll get one or the other masters for sure.
Yeah, just go get it another masternode for your friends that also uses masternode to maximize his profit, I'm pretty sure he will happy for that.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

Hello!

developers need to post information about their project on other possible Ico ratings platforms. Many users pay attention to the levels of these ratings.
I think its a great thing to make it happen if the developers need to. But, you cannot deceive the developer to post it here since it is their decision to post or not.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

Hello!

I think its a great thing to make it happen if the developers need to. But, you cannot deceive the developer to post it here since it is their decision to post or not.

Thing is though most of the these ICO sites are downright scummy. They charge the shit outta you if you want a good review or be featured there
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:30:30 PM

CryptoAdsSolution has an interesting concept, it's not just giving benefits for the ads creator but also the customers will also able to get some income from it. That way, supporting this project will not be in vain.
Advertisers and customers can both monetize from this project. It is a win win situation definitely. Lets collect thier tokens now while it is stil cheap.
A very good idea about collecting coins. At the moment this is a very profitable business, now all prices have fallen and you can get more coins.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

The project is based on greats idea. It has a higher potential to grow more in coming years. So making an investment here will give you great opportunity to earn a great amount of profit in future.
Quite right! It is worth a good look at this project, to study it. And if you invest in it, I think that in the future you will not regret it.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:42:44 PM

The project is based on greats idea. It has a higher potential to grow more in coming years. So making an investment here will give you great opportunity to earn a great amount of profit in future.

It has a big potentials because it delivers a strenght 9f gathering more investors to invest in this type of project. The platform is really organized and set for the purposes with the exact directions.

I agree, since the project is still new there's a big chance of possibilities to achieved their target. Hopefully, all of their actions will have no problems so that they can easily invite more cryptoenthusiast to invest in the platform.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:55:56 PM

If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://[Suspicious link removed]/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interesting with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!

A bounty will be available soon and will be posted on our social media
If you want to reserve it please write us a a mail to support@cryptoadsolution.zendesk.com with all points you would like to do!

Thank you so much admin. I am sure that many will be happy to know ab5the project bounty campaign. Some are very fun in campaigns because of the generous rewards.  This is also a good way to market the project and to be known all over the crypto community market.

I agree. Having it will make the project be known in the forum and in social sites. It can have a chanced to captivates people's interest and possibly helped in developing the platform by investing it. And the chanced to succeed on this will be possible. Good luck team.
Junralz

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

Please let me know if you are interesting with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!

If you want to reserve it please write us a a mail to support@cryptoadsolution.zendesk.com with all points you would like to do!

Thank you so much admin. I am sure that many will be happy to know ab5the project bounty campaign. Some are very fun in campaigns because of the generous rewards.  This is also a good way to market the project and to be known all over the crypto community market.

I agree. Having it will make the project be known in the forum and in social sites. It can have a chanced to captivates people's interest and possibly helped in developing the platform by investing it. And the chanced to succeed on this will be possible. Good luck team.

It's good to know that the dev and the team player plan to make a bounty which it gives bigger impact especially in the popularity and investors will be curious to know more about the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Junralz

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:36:01 PM

A very good idea about collecting coins. At the moment this is a very profitable business, now all prices have fallen and you can get more coins.

Definitely, this is the right opportunity to make an investment since the value of some major altcoins are low for now. So, wise investors probably making an action about how they can earned bigger profits.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:41:08 PM

Hello!

I think visiting in the site, we can actually see more information about their rating as what other project has also been doing. But then again, it's still good that they posted it in here so that some people will be aware of it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
connecoin

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:44:25 PM

Probably, now is the best time to engaged with a platform like this because at the moment, eth and btc is at low level and the probability to gained enough profits will be high. Also, the project is at the beginning stage and onced it will be implemented, a lot of good things will be happen if people will start to invest now.
regalis

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

It's good to know that the dev and the team player plan to make a bounty which it gives bigger impact especially in the popularity and investors will be curious to know more about the platform.

Exactly, they were be able to make alot of connection towards the community if they are going to establish a bounty campaign for this project. Having this would increase the number supporters and at same time they will gain the trust from the investors. They should be optimistic about the development of the project because there are alot of competitive project in the crypto world.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Semaj123

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:49:55 PM

Seems to be a promising project and I am a bit curious to know more about it. Need to read more about the job that I can understand more about how the platform work and also more detailed information means the better I understand the project.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:01:27 PM

Hello!

https://icoholder.com/en/small-green/24475.widget.svg?width 300

They shoul do that in an appropriate time to get the best support from the community which would be their main road to success. With this strategy they will have a smooth transition to the community and in the development of their platform here in the crypto community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: