Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

Has the ICO of CryptoAdSolution project ended yet?
I would like to invest into the one, so which exchanges are tradeable by now?
Thank you in advance for all your hints.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:13:02 PM

Do I want to know the result of the sale stage again? This will be good for investors and members to hear and read right?

That's a better idea so that people can do some analysis about how the project keeping in progress. This will also an additional information that shouldn't be missed of.

It's better to raised this questions in their telegram chat because usually the admins there are very responsive in communicating with the members of the community. And I hope, this could be addressed by the team so that all people who supports the project will be always updated.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

Do I want to know the result of the sale stage again? This will be good for investors and members to hear and read right?

That's a better idea so that people can do some analysis about how the project keeping in progress. This will also an additional information that shouldn't be missed of.

It's better to raised this questions in their telegram chat because usually the admins there are very responsive in communicating with the members of the community. And I hope, this could be addressed by the team so that all people who supports the project will be always updated.
I hope that at least in the Telegram channel the developers tell the news of the project. Communication with supporters plays an important role for the development of the project.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:06:31 PM

Yes were not usually find answers to some questions that we raised here i don't know where those individuals that are appropriate to answer those questions. Maybe on their telegram channel you can raise those queries, and i think the admin is actively relaying on those problems. For now, were just hoping that they can even make some info about the status of the project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
regalis

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:51:24 PM

Yes this is the right time for us to know the status of the project and it's progression in the crypto community. This would help those individuals who continue to support this project to take an overview or an evaluation for the future plans.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

It's good to see that the CryptoAdSolution project are slowly getting better towards it's goals here in cryptocurrency community. I hope, this could generate more profits to the people who invest and take part in the project since most of the investors now are loosing their chances to earn because the prices of crypto coins in the market are dropping.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:22:17 PM

Well you can contact directly the admin since they have telegram group just click the group name to identify the admins and ask them directly.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:41:59 PM

I'm not really knowledgeable about advertising platforms but i just want to get an idea of which are the websites that the advertisement will be shown, some example of the possible websites.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:11:48 PM

Hello team! For a long time there was no activity. What are your plans for the next month for working with the project?

I think the team is busy with some improvements and developments? I wish there is a low investment minimum to join the master nodes.

It would be very good, I have a few people who are interested in the project. Perhaps if in the future they will not have problems, they can become investors.
Well, as I observed there are various and different individuals that are interested to learn and want to invest the said project. The partly concerns right is that the amoint of investments need to join the project, which is the main concern of the people.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:15:13 PM

This is were the project needs to develop and fucos. The project concis nice but, the problem they don't have consistent rply to the community questions and inquiries are not address and assist. Hopefully they can do some arrangement regarding this matter.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:21:53 PM

I did not see the reaction of the developers to this question. I think they should tell us about the latest news in the project, it will be useful for new supporters of the project.
Exactly,  the project started for about more than months now but the admin or the developers don't have new updates and progress of the project. I kniw the fact that might they are busy attending and  preparing things but hopefully they will consider the questions and quires of the people here in project thread.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:51:58 PM

This is were the project needs to develop and fucos. The project concis nice but, the problem they don't have consistent rply to the community questions and inquiries are not address and assist. Hopefully they can do some arrangement regarding this matter.
Their are lots of questions but it is related to the project which possess on how to brighten up the progress of it. Though we need to gather more strenghts so that this project will fully developed and get the highest goal they aim for.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:07:13 PM

I think this stage has been very successful so the new CryptoAdSolution project continues to grow so strongly, let's welcome the official reports from the project development team.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:09:48 PM

I think this stage has been very successful so the new CryptoAdSolution project continues to grow so strongly, let's welcome the official reports from the project development team.

If we can make a better opportunity to the project then we should provide more effort to the platform, I wish I had some opportunity to invest.
Levyathan

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:15:15 PM

Hello team! For a long time there was no activity. What are your plans for the next month for working with the project?

I think the team is busy with some improvements and developments? I wish there is a low investment minimum to join the master nodes.

If there is an opportunity, they will let us to make a group in order to set up a masternode with sharing system....
Levyathan

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:22:42 AM

Take a look on their website: https://cryptoadsolution.com/. It has a great improvement and a better responsive design for their new website.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:29:46 AM

Take a look on their website: https://cryptoadsolution.com/. It has a great improvement and a better responsive design for their new website.
Thanks for sharing. I'll get in touch and gonna review it. Like what you have said before, it has a better improvement rather than the old design which look not-friendly.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:18:42 AM

This will give a big impression from the public view and also give more traffic to its website. I think its catchy and also simple.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
regalis

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:04:54 AM

Thanks for sharing. I'll get in touch and gonna review it. Like what you have said before, it has a better improvement rather than the old design which look not-friendly.

Great improvement by the team, i know they are making good enough in making some progress on this project. This continues development will probably help the project to increase it's number of investors and supporters. Creativeness of the team are the main most important factor to consider when uplifting the project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:54:09 AM

Great improvement by the team, i know they are making good enough in making some progress on this project. This continues development will probably help the project to increase it's number of investors and supporters. Creativeness of the team are the main most important factor to consider when uplifting the project.
That is because  the team are ld hand together just to achieve what is in need. The development are still continuing just to get  the aimng goal of the team as well as the investors too. For sure this project will be great to open more projects to come.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: