Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀 POMZ — The Next Big Step in the Evolution of Digital Marketing ⭐🚀  (Read 1522072 times)
oleg_vas1levq

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:54:32 PM

Personally, I think that one of the most important aspects is that you need to properly set up your marketing advertising so that customers leave happy in the future and the project has positive feedback.
The project generally distributed funds in such a way that 35% goes to marketing itself; it seems to me that it would be possible to single out more

Each project itself decides how much to spend on advertising. But it seems to me that the principal amount should go to the development of the project.
I also agree with this, a large part of the amount should go to the further advancement of the project, so that everything will be fine in the future
The percentage of normal, if you choose the right approach to advertising and send everything to the target audience)
Yuzhne

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:22:09 PM

Personally, I think that one of the most important aspects is that you need to properly set up your marketing advertising so that customers leave happy in the future and the project has positive feedback.
The project generally distributed funds in such a way that 35% goes to marketing itself; it seems to me that it would be possible to single out more

Each project itself decides how much to spend on advertising. But it seems to me that the principal amount should go to the development of the project.
I also agree with this, a large part of the amount should go to the further advancement of the project, so that everything will be fine in the future
The percentage of normal, if you choose the right approach to advertising and send everything to the target audience)

And I think that some of the funds need to be spent on supporting the token. The higher the price, the better it will be for the project and for investors.
boykov.maks11

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

And I think that some of the funds need to be spent on supporting the token. The higher the price, the better it will be for the project and for investors.
Just when the token will be on the exchange, you need to constantly buy advertising, because without it the project will not last long
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

It would be very nice to make an investment calculator on the site so that people can see how much they will get.

Yes, not a bad decision. This is very easy to do, but investors can immediately and quickly calculate their profit over time.
I analyzed different sites, there are few calculators where, they are simply not needed, because it’s all very easy to calculate.
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

The team still has a lot of work to do in the future, because they are aimed at the external market, and there the rules are different
It would be interesting to see in a couple of years what success the project and the team itself will achieve, whether their marketing will be so in demand.
Yuzhne

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

The team still has a lot of work to do in the future, because they are aimed at the external market, and there the rules are different
It would be interesting to see in a couple of years what success the project and the team itself will achieve, whether their marketing will be so in demand.

Certainly marketing will be in demand. A project in a couple of years will either be popular or cease to exist. It all depends on the team
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:11:37 PM

According to the roadmap in this quarter, the project should release the application on Android. Has it already happened or not?
STORMIX

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:38:48 PM

According to the roadmap in this quarter, the project should release the application on Android. Has it already happened or not?

It would not be bad to try out a mobile application. It is very convenient to follow how your product is advertised through a mobile phone.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:24:32 PM

I haven’t yet seen any announcements about the application, but as I understand it, I’ll have to make it before the end of the month

4 quarter, this means that before the New Year it is planned to do this. So the project still has time to implement
petrov11z

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:59:52 PM

Certainly marketing will be in demand. A project in a couple of years will either be popular or cease to exist. It all depends on the team
Marketing will be relevant for a very long time, and if the project gives him a new breath, it will be even better for new projects that need advertising
m.kojevn1kova

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

Marketing will be relevant for a very long time, and if the project gives him a new breath, it will be even better for new projects that need advertising
You can always come up with something new, even old marketing can be started on a new one and give it a chance to show itself from the other side.
Yuzhne

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:50:12 PM

It would not be bad to try out a mobile application. It is very convenient to follow how your product is advertised through a mobile phone.
In general, if it were possible to order services via a mobile phone and thus pay, it is very convenient.

So be it. To do this, and release a mobile application. Users do not have the opportunity to be at the PC all the time, and using a smartphone is very convenient to manage advertising and finance.
oleg_vas1levq

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:56:51 PM

In general, if it were possible to order services via a mobile phone and thus pay, it is very convenient.

So be it. To do this, and release a mobile application. Users do not have the opportunity to be at the PC all the time, and using a smartphone is very convenient to manage advertising and finance.
In general terms, a mobile application will make it easier for many people; you will not need to go home, if something urgent and important can be entered from the phone
boykov.maks11

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:52:56 PM

We will wait for the new year, the update and the mobile app, check out the result of the work
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

I wonder if it can pay for marketing services by their own tokens? or will need to pay in simple money
Yuzhne

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

I wonder if it can pay for marketing services by their own tokens? or will need to pay in simple money
I think for this tokens and releases a project so that they could be calculated on the platform for services rendered in marketing
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

I think for this tokens and releases a project so that they could be calculated on the platform for services rendered in marketing
Well, because it is necessary to make it so that not only tokens but also fiats too, it will be more logical
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

Well, because it is necessary to make it so that not only tokens but also fiats too, it will be more logical

I think that will be so. I don’t see any problem in accepting not only tokens but also real money to pay for advertising
STORMIX

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

I think that will be so. I don’t see any problem in accepting not only tokens but also real money to pay for advertising
It's just that not all people can use even elementary cryptocurrency, but such as webmoney, kiwi and other services know everything

You probably underestimate the users who will use the platform. Using cryptocurrency is not so difficult. But adding fiat won't hurt
denreddit

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:37:22 PM

It's just that not all people can use even elementary cryptocurrency, but such as webmoney, kiwi and other services know everything

You probably underestimate the users who will use the platform. Using cryptocurrency is not so difficult. But adding fiat won't hurt
Many people have heard about cryptocurrency, but not everyone used it, so you can reinsure yourself

I also think that the use of fiat is much more familiar. Just took a credit card and replenished the bill for advertising services.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: