Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:43:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀 POMZ — The Next Big Step in the Evolution of Digital Marketing ⭐🚀  (Read 1522069 times)
MertinLyter

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

Seems BitMex floor has never been hacked. But I think you need to be vigilant to ensure that the floor will not be hacked in the future because hacker tricks are increasingly sophisticated.
You forget that POMZ is built on blockchain technology which means maximum protection against hacker attacks.

Yes, indeed, blockchain technology provides some protection, but additional protection will not be superfluous.
silvia76

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

I am glad that the beta version of the project has already been launched. The project has a very strong and well thought-out road map.
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

Seems BitMex floor has never been hacked. But I think you need to be vigilant to ensure that the floor will not be hacked in the future because hacker tricks are increasingly sophisticated.
Security must be ensured at the highest level, I hope that the POMZ administration understands this.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:29:25 PM

Guys, your idea looks interesting, but it's impossible to find a link to the site. Where is it?
I have carefully studied the website of this project, there is no word about bounty or airdrop. I think that they will cope with the advertising of their project.

Advertising project that is not quite right to promote yourself))) Airdrop is an effective way of advertising

This type of advertising only then benefits the project when an affiliate program is added. Because a lot of investors are not interested in the free distribution of new tokens.

You're right,
But I think guys will cope with this task. They try and go to success
I think the team follows the goal and understands the need for advertising to promote their project.
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

By the way, who has not yet figured out what the essence of the idea of the project is, he can visit the team's site and see the video "How does it work?" The information is presented in a clear and accessible manner.
Could you please send a direct link to this video? It is not prohibited by the rules of the forum?

I think that the rules of the forum are not forbidden. After all, this video of this team, not someone else's project. In other topics, too, videos are published. I also watched this video on the POMZ project site. Here is the link https://youtu.be/snNHnn3Zy9s. Excuse me, I do not know how to decorate it properly so that it can be seen.
Thanks for the provided link. I will definitely watch this video to understand more about this project
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

You forget that POMZ is built on blockchain technology which means maximum protection against hacker attacks.

Yes, indeed, blockchain technology provides some protection, but additional protection will not be superfluous.

You are right, safety comes first, because the reputation of the project should not suffer. In turn, blockchain provides transparency and increases trust.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

You are right, safety comes first, because the reputation of the project should not suffer. In turn, blockchain provides transparency and increases trust.
POMZ uses Blockchain technology and smart-contract, which increases the trust, transparency between the participants in the process.
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

In the modern world, the issue of security always comes first. I hope the team understands this and will take all the steps for maximum protection.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

If you look, the POMZ project will work around the world, hence the question asks, will the platform interface be translated into German or Chinese?

I think yes. Moreover, the Chinese language at the moment is very important for any project since they have the largest market
Tyler86

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

I am glad that the beta version of the project has already been launched. The project has a very strong and well thought-out road map.

Yes, indeed, each participant or potential investor can go through the registration process and see the full potential of the project from the inside.
GyramCripto

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:08:48 PM

I am interested in one question, where will the funds collected during the token sale process be distributed? How much money will be spent on further advertising of the project?
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:03:08 PM

I am interested in one question, where will the funds collected during the token sale process be distributed? How much money will be spent on further advertising of the project?

Do pomz have ICO? I didn't saw it in topic and website. Think devs will provide us product and after it ICO is possible)
Vedmedyk32

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

Do pomz have ICO? I didn't saw it in topic and website. Think devs will provide us product and after it ICO is possible)

Agree mate, also haven't seen any info related to ICO...
KlounBit5

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:25:23 PM

Private sales have already ended, there will be no open token sales. Very soon, the POMZ coin will appear on the exchanges.
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

They mentioned in WP that 50% from issued token is for token sale ,
https://tokensale.pomz.com/white-paper.pdf?v=1

But after looking on their roadmap , their token sale is already closing on Q2 2018

Vedmedyk32

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:29:10 PM

Private sales have already ended, there will be no open token sales. Very soon, the POMZ coin will appear on the exchanges.

So, ICO is ended now?
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

The POMZ network, I am sure, will become an indispensable platform for advertisers, as marketing is becoming the most popular sphere in our time!
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:32:14 PM

But after looking on their roadmap , their token sale is already closing on Q2 2018

Sorry, missed it. I'm hever for a few days only, will read a WP and info more carefully
Kolya786

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:33:13 PM

I wonder where the remaining 50% of these tokens will be sold? Is there any information about this? Thanks for the answer:)
Vedmedyk32

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:33:57 PM

The POMZ network, I am sure, will become an indispensable platform for advertisers, as marketing is becoming the most popular sphere in our time!
I'm waiting with anticipation! I should use it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: