Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:27:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀 POMZ — The Next Big Step in the Evolution of Digital Marketing ⭐🚀  (Read 1522069 times)
Allexandr

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

Can the application be used anywhere in the world?
Of course Yes, you only need to have an Internet connection. You can download and use the application anywhere in the world.
denreddit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:04:21 PM

I am interested in your project, but i would like to understand how I can save my money on advertising? Will you work bots or robots, or real employees?

As for me the best option to work is not a bot, but people, more effect will be
Of course, a living person is always better than a computer bot. But this is undoubtedly more expensive. I think that there will be a combined option
the bot just made it once and it works, and the person has to pay
In the bot work there are always mistakes that are difficult to correct, the best way to succeed is human work, then the project will have no competitors in this market.

Yes, the bot can give errors, it is necessary to edit
It all depends on what kind of bot it is. I doubt that the project will want to recruit many people. It is expensive. And then their product will cost more
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

Without a doubt, without good and high - quality advertising today can not do more than one business, the service of advertising sites are used by all. Most importantly, surpass competitors in safety and efficiency and the POMZ  will be successful.

It seems to me that in any business one should strive to become the best. And then you can have success
Each project tries to take a leading position and become better, one can not stop at what has been achieved.
Of course, we must always go forward, but we do not need to look back
Competition will add confidence to the team and help improve the performance of the project and will not allow to relax, always a need to improve product quality.
As one well-known saying says: from the good competition in the market, the user always wins Grin
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

Of course Yes, you only need to have an Internet connection. You can download and use the application anywhere in the world.

It is very convenient to manage finances through a mobile application, I fully support this idea.
Alid

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

I have seen at the demo version of the platform.
It looks like
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

It looks like

First of all, investors will be interested in the fact that every player will be able to check all transaction histories, all the conclusions of the funds. Transparency is the main advantage
MariaHoume

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

First of all, investors will be interested in the fact that every player will be able to check all transaction histories, all the conclusions of the funds. Transparency is the main advantage
Transparency and security of all operation, this is the main pride of POMZ. This fact is 100% like investors.
Alid

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:59:00 PM

It looks like

Of course, in the case of blockchain there is simply no option of deception, it is not even protected in the algorithm of the platform itself, but in its construction principle.
isildur777

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:02:02 PM

It looks like

Of course, in the case of blockchain there is simply no option of deception, it is not even protected in the algorithm of the platform itself, but in its construction principle.

That's what players and investors are counting on. The platform should be unique in this matter. And there will be your own software
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

I wanted to ask if the project administration is planning to launch a bounty company or other similar events?

At the moment there is not any information about the fact that the project is going to enter some sort of events for the free distribution of coins
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:06:51 PM

Without a doubt, without good and high - quality advertising today can not do more than one business, the service of advertising sites are used by all. Most importantly, surpass competitors in safety and efficiency and the POMZ  will be successful.

It seems to me that in any business one should strive to become the best. And then you can have success
Each project tries to take a leading position and become better, one can not stop at what has been achieved.
Competition will add confidence to the team and help improve the performance of the project and will not allow to relax, always a need to improve product quality.
As one well-known saying says: from the good competition in the market, the user always wins Grin
with the fast quality of project development, I think it will be easy when this project has a market competition. if you want to succeed then you have to be brave to sacrifice, like sacrificing time etc Smiley
Alid

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:10:15 PM

It looks like

That's what players and investors are counting on. The platform should be unique in this matter. And there will be your own software

Well, the platform will not have competitors. For this it will be easy to take your place in the market. And I think this will be the place in the top of the project
isildur777

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

It looks like

Well, the platform will not have competitors. For this it will be easy to take your place in the market. And I think this will be the place in the top of the project

judging by all the news that comes from the developers, the project has all the possibilities for this. I already bought tokens and will continue to monitor the project
GOSPOD1N

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:26:21 PM

It looks like

judging by all the news that comes from the developers, the project has all the possibilities for this. I already bought tokens and will continue to monitor the project
very nice project looks inside, and tokens that bought, well done Wink
GuruBitov

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

Tell me, where were you able to buy POMZ tokens? On what cryptocurrency exchanges are they already sold?
Lolitalom

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:35:22 PM

It looks like

very nice project looks inside, and tokens that bought, well done Wink
Good news, thank you, you can immediately see the guys in the right direction.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

They are planning to market for international on the future but as for now it is still in the beta.

Demonstration platform will be in order to attract more investors. Not many projects at the ICO stage are already ready to provide a demo version. Many projects do this later. It will well influence the consciousness of investors.

In addition, investors will be able to touch the demo itself and try what it is.

In this way, developers let investors know about that their word means a lot and their opinion is important for the project, not only their money.

I also think that developers will listen to investors if investors want to change something in the demo version. In principle, the initial stages of the project should be so.
When the team goes to the meeting and listens to the wishes, this causes trust, strengthens further cooperation.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

They are planning to market for international on the future but as for now it is still in the beta.

Demonstration platform will be in order to attract more investors. Not many projects at the ICO stage are already ready to provide a demo version. Many projects do this later. It will well influence the consciousness of investors.

In addition, investors will be able to touch the demo itself and try what it is.
The demo version will attract the attention of investors. Indeed, this is a huge work, which requires not only a full return, but also a competent study of each significant element.
MaryanaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:38:19 PM

It is very important that the team listened not only to themselves but also to people who advise on their part too
Listen to people from outside who are not experts in the field? Are you serious?
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

Competitiveness gives the impetus to the project's ability to be better than the rest
From healthy competition there is a benefit. The quality and opportunities for growth increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: