Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:06:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀 POMZ — The Next Big Step in the Evolution of Digital Marketing ⭐🚀  (Read 1522069 times)
STORMIX

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:56:00 PM

POMZ Team wishes everybody a fruitful working week and always stay in good spirits.💪 Stay with us!❤️
Thank you and you guys good luck in the development and good mood.
It is very nice to see such a post, after you come from your work and see that the team is actively working
I support a lot of positive lately. We need to help guys with investments.

For example, I would like to order advertising for my online store on this platform. I wonder when it can be done?
petrov11z

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:03:50 PM

POMZ Team wishes everybody a fruitful working week and always stay in good spirits.💪 Stay with us!❤️
It is very nice to see such a post, after you come from your work and see that the team is actively working

For example, I would like to order advertising for my online store on this platform. I wonder when it can be done?
But as I understand it, now it's all in testing, the project is in development
denreddit

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:15:22 PM

I hope the stage of testing the platform will not last very long. I would like to try this resource and compare prices with its competitors.
m.kojevn1kova

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:19:28 PM

I hope the stage of testing the platform will not last very long. I would like to try this resource and compare prices with its competitors.
I am sure that the news that the project is ready to launch the beta version for testing to clients will be announced soon.
oleg_vas1levq

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:42:59 PM

I am sure that such questions should be personally asked to the team through social networks in order to get a quick answer
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

I am sure that such questions should be personally asked to the team through social networks in order to get a quick answer

At this forum, the representative of the team very quickly answers all questions, So I think you will get an answer soon
boykov.maks11

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:07:21 PM

At this forum, the representative of the team very quickly answers all questions, So I think you will get an answer soon
Then we will wait for a response from the team, we must soon give answers to all of our above questions.
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

It is important that the administration of the project takes the time to communicate with its customers, this is correct
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

It would be very nice to make an investment calculator on the site so that people can see how much they will get.
The team draws attention to all the conversations of users, I think there will be an answer on your proposal.
sofia.lips

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:15:14 PM

It would be very nice to make an investment calculator on the site so that people can see how much they will get.
The team draws attention to all the conversations of users, I think there will be an answer on your proposal.
The team still has a lot of improvements regarding the product itself and the web site, it is worth the wait, give the guys time, and they will do everything.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

Yes, not a bad decision. This is very easy to do, but investors can immediately and quickly calculate their profit over time.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:33:58 PM

The team still has a lot of improvements regarding the product itself and the web site, it is worth the wait, give the guys time, and they will do everything.
The fact that the project makes changes and improves the quality is good. So the guys see their short-lived and want to provide us with the best product.
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:52:07 PM

It is generally good that the team monitors the offer of ordinary users, sometimes you need to take it personally.
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:47:23 PM

Yes, not a bad decision. This is very easy to do, but investors can immediately and quickly calculate their profit over time.
There is no need for a calculator, just look at the interest and the amount you invest
Why, the calculator is very convenient, why should I look at the percentage, I want to immediately see the amount.
STORMIX

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:55:53 PM

There is no need for a calculator, just look at the interest and the amount you invest

Well, why not? There are people who are too lazy to count, and so you can clearly see everything, set the amount, see the profit. This is not difficult to do and it's nice for investors.
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:24:41 PM

Well, why not? There are people who are too lazy to count, and so you can clearly see everything, set the amount, see the profit. This is not difficult to do and it's nice for investors.
Simply put, this calculator can be called for the lazy, well, obviously it will not be superfluous, so that a person comes in and considers his amount

Lazy calculator, well said) Grin Grin
sofia.lips

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

Personally, I think that one of the most important aspects is that you need to properly set up your marketing advertising so that customers leave happy in the future and the project has positive feedback.
The project has a lot of positive feedback even now, I think in the future the team will prove its promises.
petrov11z

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:52:37 PM

Personally, I think that one of the most important aspects is that you need to properly set up your marketing advertising so that customers leave happy in the future and the project has positive feedback.
The project generally distributed funds in such a way that 35% goes to marketing itself; it seems to me that it would be possible to single out more
denreddit

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:06:14 PM

The project generally distributed funds in such a way that 35% goes to marketing itself; it seems to me that it would be possible to single out more

Each project itself decides how much to spend on advertising. But it seems to me that the principal amount should go to the development of the project.
m.kojevn1kova

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

Each project itself decides how much to spend on advertising. But it seems to me that the principal amount should go to the development of the project.
I also agree with this, a large part of the amount should go to the further advancement of the project, so that everything will be fine in the future
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: