Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People say altcoins won't survive  (Read 6330 times)
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:44:00 PM

Hello there pal! There are so many promising project right now, but what i noticed is that there also a lot of altcoins that are waiting to die, it's like ticking time bomb. Pointless and senseless altcoins, they are making their supporters to vote in a certain exchange and if the weren't lucky they eventually die after. But i don't think all altcoins will die. Cheers!

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
jimely0907

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

i think for me altcoins will survive, because now a days people who engage in cryptocurrency the altcoins is the best to invest, because the bitcoin price is too high for investing,, thats why we have altcoins secondly in bitcoin. i didnt see that altcoin will not survive
Tondya

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

People always say different things, don't pay attention to this. In the 2017 year all the people say that 2018 will be the year of altcoicns ))

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

Its too serious to say that the entire altcoin market would not survive

Look at the market, there are actually coins that has utilities compare to Bitcoin
But i would agree on the point that people say 90% will fail and only 10% succeed, this is how the technology sector works
Rapid and getting replace once outdated
Tondya

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

They are wrong for sure.

Not wrong definitely, of course, many altcoins in future will be scammed, because they are just garbage, and have no products at all, no MVP.

tillerthekiller

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

I think long term most alt coins WON'T survive because they are lead by amateur team, are vapor wear, have no use case, or are built around hype. When you consider that 90% of the alt coin market consist of these conditions, how could altcoins not fail on the whole? Of course there will be altcoins that succeed. Eth is taking a beating right now but it is the ultimate example of an altcoin becoming successful. Long term will it be? Idk!
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

Some what i agree others statement. Because now a day altcoin is increasing day by day and many tokens are launching. so all of altcoins cannot survive right, most of the altcoin will die for sure. but not top altcoins like ethereum, neo, ripple and etc. As you said. need to do our own research.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:28:36 PM

Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

Nope, there are many altcoin that has more feature and better features than bitcoin.
And i'm sure in the future, many projects come from people's idea and make a better coins
Tondya

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

If you are really afraid of altcoins death just buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, EOS and that's all. And hold it for a long time, they will not scam anyway.

vvthd

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

Yes i agree that idea because there are a lot of project and most of all inapplicable projects. They will be die day by day
GigaCash
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

Shitty coins will fail but all the good coins will live
kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:49:02 PM

yes most of alt coins will not stay longer. But no needs to panic. Stable projects as ETH, Neo, LTC and waves have really bright future. When btc bull run starts, these alts will increase rapidly.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

if anyone says like that, if the altcoin won't survive, you must include proof or link if there really is someone saying that. in my opinion, altcoin will continue to survive, especially ethereum, which already has a good future, many continue to use it and become the platform of many altcoins.
matedrink24

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:12:52 PM

Many rumors make altcoin fall. Most coin will fall when the BTC falls. I think next, if the BTC still falls, the altcoin valueless will die.

Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:22:16 PM

actually, altcoins will stay as long as they have their value, it wont die unless its price will drop up to zero. many people are saying that altcoins is dying because its price is decreasing, but they dont know that its normal to the price of crypto, since crypto has a high volatility, it means that its price will never become stable, and there are some chances that its price will drop, or pump anytime.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:23:41 PM

I myself have some good coins for the long term, but they are all destroyed because the price is getting lower until it has no meaning, but I am sure that this will be normal again and improve in the future

I am looking for some good references on what coins will survive this situation
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive.
Of a truth no one simply knows how this cryptocurrency thing will turn out. If they know, they would've told us the exact cryptos that will die. Saying that some cryptos will die is a sweeping generalization that leaves no trail as to what will happen. I beg to disagree that altcoins will die. The prices may be down now but that doesn't mean they won't rise and sustain themselves.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
mohitsharma67

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

Altcoin will survive still have strong altcoin they are next to bitcoin like xlm , monero, ethereum, neo all this coins are ready to compete with bitcoin and will survive it
Exactly there have some good altcoin with big protensial like ETH, NEO they will survive. Cause they have great team and technology.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

Saying that altcoins won't survive is just silly.
What that means is that every single company, platform, coin, token will be out of use and out of business instead of bitcoin.
That would be like saying every single website won't survive except wikipedia.
Blockchain technology is open source and simple, people around the world are more than free to maintain or create their own crypto.

AS far as the current altcoins surviving or not, I believe a lot of them will die off.
After all, the current market is unsustainable.
how many smart contract platoforms does the world need?
Certainly not the 20 to 30 that are currently being developed.

With that in mind, it is important to do research and invest in the ones that you believe will be around in a couple years.

Considered

Activity: 504