Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing decision  (Read 29649 times)
Bindu124

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:08:50 AM

The product plays a vital role in the project as the project is related to the product itself. Whatever the planning, strategies, marketing and advertising will depend upon the product so yes, a product is important for a project.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution to this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

For More Information visit: https://incodium.io/

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:25:39 AM

The market look bleak and unpredictable. Coins that are down keep going down. But if you can read a chart very well there still coins one can make few % gains and pull out .

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:26:25 AM

Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

In Nov-Dec everybody was willing to see these prices again to buy a shitload of coins. This could very well be the best time to buy more coins, but also the worst time since nobody can really predicts the markets.

The best advice is to buy in steps, using only a % of your capital and if the markets keep going down you keep buying to average down your buys.

And after you bought a lot of coins in a dip and if keep going down you must hold it until the market are going well. Don't just buy coin of course you need to analyze the coin that you want to invest. Long term investment is the best choice in this situation.

but some people want their money fast back,they can't wait for a long time, that's what makes some people think of selling it in a loss.
I think your opinion is true that long-term investment can be considered for the current situation, even though some traders do hit and run, but doing both can be done as long as you can manage it.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

Investing decision is right now, Why! because market are dropping down, meaning you can buy coin at low price. And if ever many months passes by still market are low! Simply hold it until price will rise again and market recover more than the price when you buy it. This is the time your waiting were paid off.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:45:38 AM

Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
I believe the market is recovering faster and faster. And if i were you i would buy the Altcoins this time too potent. Maybe this is the last time you can buy the good price as it is now. So you can buy Altcoins and Bitcoin.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:49:37 AM

First of all, do some investigation, research some coins and decide on your own wich projects have in your opinion are worth your money. Buy and HODL.
Yes you're right before we start to invest make some research on what coins is better now in the market, make some study if it's gain or not cause in some wrong decision it will lose your investment.
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:06:42 AM

If you are investing right now I think the only logical decision is to put the money into BTC and just let it sit. Alts are too risky.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:28:20 PM

If you choose to invest for a long term, you can take a reliable token from 10-20 of the top crypto-currencies by capitalization. It is difficult to imagine a better time than now, it may be lower, but not much. I want to buy some alcons myself. TRX, LTC for example.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:37:16 PM

Don't invest if you hesitate! Wait for the profit and then make a decision. I assure you, there're many chances to earn money! Let's remember the exchange market! No need to rush. Just act carefully!
GeorgeGriffin
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:02:38 PM

I think that in the market the downward trend is still preserved and the price of crypto currency has a very strong probability of decline. Therefore, I decided for myself to wait for the further price reduction for the entire crypto currency.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

JrMembers

❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Code:
❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Report to moderator
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:28:55 PM

I believe that the market has reached the peak of its decline and now we should expect that it will soon begin to grow, so now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency while the price of coins is very low
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:35:02 PM

Now is the time when you can spend part of your money on investments and see x2 or higher in maybe a couple of months, it is better to choose coins from more stable ones, which are in the top ten.
mapsi

Activity: 141

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:38:28 PM

In my opinion that is very good time for buying altcoins because i believe alts already reach their lowest value and start doing sideways movement.
After that i believe we will see bull market. I already feel we are trying to enter bull market with ripples last moves. and we will see some movement in the other altcoins also i hope.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:07:53 AM

You like to buy when the coins price drops as you said, then you must buy now, as you can see most of the coins price is very low. Crypto market is like stuck at this low rate. Everyone is waiting to see a good bull crypto run like the previous year. So, Before that comes, you should buy good coins at this cheap price and hodl tight them until the bull market starts!

jcojci

Activity: 690
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:15:11 AM

I think you have your own decision to investing and it's better to learn before you invest. Make sure that you know what you want to do, always analyze the coin before you decide to buy, don't use all money for the investing, determine how long you will take the profit but if the price still on the low price, then you need to wait for another day. Don't panic when your investment value decreases and hold tight your coin until it increases higher, and choose only the big coin to invest.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:44:33 AM

I think investment is important to make a better future, now there are many choices for investment but in my opinion the best is cryptocurrencies that have the opportunity to get profits up to hundreds of percent per year.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:49:48 AM

I am looking at the current market and consider this to be the best buying opportunity of 2018. If you want to further guarantee your strategy then do not purchase the whole of your position in 1 deal spread it over 3 or 4 days or even a few weeks so you can take advantage of any additional dips that may occur.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:35:44 AM

Buying when the price of coin decrease is the good method but be just right with good coins because the recovering is a definitely thing after the decreasement. But with garbage coins, after the strong dumping, it may be die forever

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:38:44 AM

I suggest that buy not and hodl until december of this year. But think twice when choosing what coin should you buy, and research about it so that you a background knowledge in that specific coin that you want.
Yeah, you're opinion is very helpful. It's better to hold now until December. But we need to sure before we buy coins to invest we need some research about the background of coins you wanted to buy if you gain or not.
khanza

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:51:34 AM

this is the time to invest in the long term because the price is still low my advice do not invest in the short term you can experience losses due to unstable prices

●● ⚫ CRYPTONITY ▐ | Pertukaran Komunitas Crypto ▐ |
Penjualan Umum 1 Mulai: 1 Nov, 2018 ▐ | ● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: