Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:16:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing decision  (Read 29652 times)
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:17:56 AM

Crypto investment has a high risk because its value is volatile, do not think to get instant profits because profits will come when the project is fully developed, such as planting rice, we have to be patient waiting for harvest time, and now is the right time to invest because of the value ethereum is still very cheap and many new altcoins based ERC20.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:48:43 AM

I think the present moment is not a good time to invest. It seems every prediction is wrong and no one can predict the future. The market is unstable and everything seems to be going down. So, now is not the bottom to invest

Well before you investing you need to research more and learn more on how to do it perfectly, invest wisely and strategically to earn profit, dont just invest because you want to invest, make it sure and crrate some nice strategy, slowly but surely.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:01:21 AM

Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
Have doubt is normal, because once you buy coin now better to be ready of what happened next if the price decrease more so better also to have extra money incase that you need to buy again you will have it. But it's your own decision if you investing your money to bitcoin or to altcoins. Invest wisely because it is not easy to earn money.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:16:27 AM

Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

In current market condition, its an opportunity for me for buying more coin with cheap price. Many good altcoin with good product will rising the price i am believe because we see that bitcoin dominance steady above 50% and i am believe it will decrease and makes altcoin price increasing
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:21:08 AM

you ask about the investment decision Huh if I will invest with several criteria where the project is useful and can continue to grow with good management. this is likely our investment will not be wasted.
swartzias

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

Investing decision. You understand that this is a very complex scheme consisting of many points, which are sometimes understood only by the investor himself.
KodyAaron

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

I think if you dont now about coins so you can dont invest on it.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:55:19 PM

Decisions to be made should be weighed and, as a rule, very analyzed, so I would say that those people who do not read the white paper begin to invest in the project, not realizing what this project does, it’s probably just people who love risk.
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:26:12 PM

Decisions to be made should be weighed and, as a rule, very analyzed, so I would say that those people who do not read the white paper begin to invest in the project, not realizing what this project does, it’s probably just people who love risk.

its people who are lazy and expect to get rich with a few well placed bets. They're gamblers, nothing more. The problem for them is that they often 'invest' purely out of emotion, as well as make technical mistakes like send coin x to an address thats only meant for coin y, which makes them lose everything.

mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:40:40 PM

In this market volatility most of the coins price dropping in every minute that's why suggesting to something difficult when good time or bad time. So, i can recommend you buy with safe price because market again will dump. But you can hold it and wait in 2019. Bull running coming soon hopefully.   

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:44:48 PM

Many came out of altcoins selling them at the bottom. Now they say that they came to bitcoin in time, but I do not think so. Soon they will pump up altcoins. Look at the chart  Roll Eyes
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:50:24 PM

There is no magic to better valuation of your holding than to buy three to ten times cheaper of what you bought during bullish market. It is an opportunity not in disguise! If you miss the opportunity to buy cheap, just make sure you hold your coin!
Alpha_Q

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

In my opinion, the price of coins is pleasant. I think that there will be no sharp jumps. Most likely the coins stopped in the fall. But I also see no reason for strong growth. If you have not bought a coin, then decide on it now. Price may never be the same again.
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

The right time to invest is now and a wise investor will take advantage of this time. The price of almost all altcoins has be in a very low stage since the beginning of this year and this low price won't last forever and soon we will experience the positive side of the market.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

I think if you dont now about coins so you can dont invest on it.
Even if he knows what to do there is a chance that anything could ruin or make the trade successful.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Michelecako

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:32:11 PM

The investment decision should be carried out by the distribution of money in certain areas. First, an investment in ICO. Second, investing in promising and cheap altcoins for the long term. Third, invest in altcoins, which have the greatest fluctuations throughout the day for day trading. All in equal proportions.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:14:38 PM

Some people see half glass of water as half full,  while other see the same glass of water as half empty!  The difference between these two is there attitude and how well they can recognize opportunity when is right in front of them.  The best time to buy quality Cryptocurrency is now!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

still a good time to buy coins. and I think that there will be such a long time. but you can work with the purchase and sale of coins for a short time, just choose carefully

fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:56:54 PM

I think that at the moment it is worth investing in cryptocurrencies, as the market is at the bottom and the prices are really low. Most likely in November, growth will begin, but so far you can start investing in cryptocurrencies.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:29:21 AM

IMO it is still good time to make investment, but it is better to make the short term investment. Yes The price of cryptocurrency are still volatiles, but compared to the past month before, it is just little bit stable. We dont know when it will be bull run or something, & for me I prefer daily trading rather than hold for long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: