Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you determine the price of the coin you are holding?  (Read 750 times)
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

The price of cryptocurrencies basically follows the rules of demand and supply. As the coin becomes scares it becomes more valuable and hence the price increases. One common mistake most investors do is that, once they see the price of a coin  is going down, they hastily dump what they also holding which increases the supply more than the demand and further reduces the value of that particular coin. Later we try to put the blame on the team that they are not managing the project well. Let's help sustain our coins by avoiding panic selling. Its a collaborative effort.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

I agree, also a lot of times big whales sell part of their coins and this people panic sell their coins and the big whales buy again cheaper than they sold, you have to be really careful when you trade, it is really hard to understand what is going on with the market. I never sell when the price is going down fast, because the price always come up.

Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

I agree, also a lot of times big whales sell part of their coins and this people panic sell their coins and the big whales buy again cheaper than they sold, you have to be really careful when you trade, it is really hard to understand what is going on with the market. I never sell when the price is going down fast, because the price always come up.
If that you are saying is really the case, then the crypto market is not fair to the those with low start up capital. Misleading people to sell their coins to you is not the best way to earn from the crypto community.

buy-it

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:10:29 PM

Yes! it is the forces of both supply and demands that actually determine the prices of the Cryptos. The more we hold, the higher the price, while the more we dump, the lower the price of that particular coin. Very much collaboration between the investors and users of such coins could actually do better for the coin. If I however suspects the hands of this Big Boys, I also caution by holding.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

The price of cryptocurrencies basically follows the rules of demand and supply. As the coin becomes scares it becomes more valuable and hence the price increases. One common mistake most investors do is that, once they see the price of a coin  is going down, they hastily dump what they also holding which increases the supply more than the demand and further reduces the value of that particular coin. Later we try to put the blame on the team that they are not managing the project well. Let's help sustain our coins by avoiding panic selling. Its a collaborative effort.
I agree your valuable but not demand and supply because some government is banning the Crypto automatically panic selling is affect the market. The current dip is unexpectedly happen in crypto market so supply and demand is not a responsible for this situation.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

I completely agree with you, but the price of a coin depends on many other factors. For example, from what is happening in the market. This is a big blow for the market, but I think everything will be fine.
betty12

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:27:44 PM

I agree to holding to prevent free fall of the token price. But the fear is always that: am about to loss my investment, and people will just panic sell. One thing is sure: If the project is a good one, it will still come back stronger and dumpers will later regret.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

And how do you determine the value of the coin,and how much it can cost?only analyze it and realizing that they produce,and what you can do in the near future,when I buy coins looking their potential,what they may lead and what may be their growth spurt

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:36:19 PM

only heavy investors with large quantity of btc do not care about the price and they possess more coin supply than the small investors so to multiply the their btc they dump their bags and move on.

demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:48:03 PM

I agree to holding to prevent free fall of the token price. But the fear is always that: am about to loss my investment, and people will just panic sell. One thing is sure: If the project is a good one, it will still come back stronger and dumpers will later regret.
if everyone is able to hold, it can be ascertained that the token value will increase, but everyone has their own standpoint so that it is difficult to happen

we need a large group of communities to increase the price of tokens

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Nagibator007

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

Of course, otherwise why would I buy it))) and so you all need to understand that you can expect that the price will be such,and she will take it and in fact will be quite different, you bought it thought up, big guys watered and send everything to the bottom, like so
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

Demand and supply, yeah thats the equation.

However recently things have gone under lot of changes and fundamentals are also very much important these days. These factors are the one who doesnt care about the demand and supply and still manipulate the prices heavily. With just single bad news in the world, it can move the 40 billion dollars from the bitcoin's market cap and thus you can imagine bad it could be for normal altcoins too.  Cheesy
I guess it depends on versatile things and there is no way to predict the prices unless and until you know whats going to be its progress and reaction of the market towards it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mmacool

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:59:25 PM

It depends on the person. We do not how cannot affect this. Since people simply merge their coins for a pittance. And people do not understand that they themselves reduce the price. This will cease when all will coin their coins.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:08:05 PM

The prices of coins are determined by the market. In many ways, the price is affected by the project itself, which is behind this coin.

Now the market is in decline, but I think many coins will start to grow and very soon
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:25:46 PM

Unfortunately, emotions play a big role in this space full of people that had no experience with investing before. Sometimes it is just better to HODL than selling and regretting this decision later. People are selling all the way from 20k. I got it, it was not sustainable at all, but it would be nice if they stop, right Grin? It is funny like a 1k growth can absolutely change the mindset of people from depression to extasy. They should stay calm and realize that even Rome was not built in a day and they should treat their cryptocurrencies as a long-term investment, not like a hot potato, or the recovery will take much more time. Less is more sometimes  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

it is difficult to predict what will be the future price of the coin. and keeping coins while the market is falling is not the way out.
Selling at the when the market is falling too is not the best. Especially when generally not good for every coin. If you truly believe in your coins, its advisable you hold because further dump from you will cause them to lose its price more

Appiah95

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:37:05 AM

I think the dump and pump are just strategies by some big investors to earn profit from the less privileged ones

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

And how do you determine the value of the coin,and how much it can cost?only analyze it and realizing that they produce,and what you can do in the near future,when I buy coins looking their potential,what they may lead and what may be their growth spurt
The project itself can determine its future price, but I think whether you offer a good technology you will still experience a dump price because bounty hunters usually sold their token at any price and sometimes it result negative in the market and the investors started to panic and sold their token. This is the reality but we much be confident about the project we support for, don’t sold it try to hold for at least 1year because that project is still in the early stage.
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

Basically, that might depend on a few things, but most importantly the project type. A project and its prospects may determine how far and how well a coin might do in the market. There are also some analysis that could be done that could help to determine whether or not the project would be a success. Also how well the public accepts and invest in the coin.
Appiah95

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

I find it hard to believe people saying they dumped their coin because they think the coin is not having any potentials. My question is, if you think a coin is not having any better thing to offer, why then did you invest in it in the first place ?

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
rocketbits

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:57:19 AM

You can’t really determine the price of any coin you are holding, but some people can move the price to any direction they want; whether up or down, and that’s what we call pump and dump but I am not in support of such things cause it’s a way whales usually use to steal from the community and it is very bad,  I will also not encourage anyone to do the same. Let just do this the normal and invest when we want without the intentions of pumping and dumping.
chaddive

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

Many times Bitcoin investors are afraid to low price and sell Bitcoin. But this is the most important time. If you hold the bitcoin at that time then there is a lot of profit in the next. So we have to hold our coin for right time.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

I agree that it depends on the demand and supply of the coin but usually i also compare it to a similiar project, i look at the competitor marketcap, the coin supply, and the progress of the project so i can roughly determine the price of the coin that i have, it has a lot of flaw but i think it's good enough to evaluate a project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:45:29 AM

There has a general mentality of almost investors is this: buy when high price and sell when low price. It also contributes to make the downtrend last longer

Tigra3458

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:53:49 AM

unfortunately this is difficult to fix. I have, too, case panic, I still not steel. everything happens because of fear of losing though, and itoe you remain. although I also understand how this mechanism works, and many market situations are manipulations.
Desscount

Activity: 1386

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

not all investors do that as you say, but if for new investors that lack experience and knowledge it will happen. so, before you invest you must have a plan and try analyzing the ico or altcoin. because this is related to knowledge and experience, I think you don't understand this.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:14:04 AM

The price of cryptocurrencies basically follows the rules of demand and supply. As the coin becomes scares it becomes more valuable and hence the price increases.

it is not the law of supply! it is called the supply AND demand. which means having scarce supply doesn't change anything. a coin may have only 1000 total coins and still be worth nothing!
it is the demand along with supply that can change things. with a limited supply and increasing demand (like bitcoin) the price goes up. in other words that increasing demand is important.

also the type of demand is important. if it is pure speculative demand by traders then it won't have any future but if it is real demand like bitcoin as a currency in real world then the rise will be strong and it can last.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
akosijue

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

If you ask me, if the project has an ICO, the basis would be the ICO price, if it doesn't, it would be the demand for the token and it's trading volume especially the progress of the project development. Say for example HYDRO, they didn't held any ICO but developed a unique project that when investors or crypto traders found out was interrsting and near completion, they began to buy tokens independent of the price, for other ICOs, it would most likely not follow ICO price or not, but in rare cases, it would.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:24:00 AM

It's really hard to determine the price of the coin we are holding. It depends on the emotions of the investors. Even if many are holding, but if a few dump the coin. Then matter how many investors are holding, the price will still going to fall.
pobeda

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:24:15 AM

The price for crypto-currencies is cyclical, there are always falling - then ups. It is important to follow the project, the actions of the team - the auctions are mostly on the eve of the news. Try not to sell yourself at a loss, follow the charts for the previous months.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

Honestly I can't predict anything on this market, it may go up, down sideaways or whatever and I wouldn't be shocked. I have talked about this before and I love saying this I know I have said this a million times but it is still right after a millionth saying.

Bitcoin can be valued at $4k tomorrow and we all would be sad but not shocked, no one would be like "how did this happen to bitcoin", we full on know that bitcoin can be worth $4k tomorrow and we will move on with our life. At the same sentiment bitcoin can become 8k tomorrow and we would all be really happy and jolly but no one would be shocked, no one would assume it is an anonymously, everyone would carry on with their life. That is a 100% change and no one would be shocked for neither of those prices.
Disculinair

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:56:04 PM

I think the price in the future of a certain coin is rather difficult to tell, I mean, there are a lot of options in the market and I think there is a lack of innovation and competence which is leading to the drop on the value of most of the cryptos out there.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

It's actually the returns of the project that makes the price of token move. You would get no benefit from holding a dying coin. And waiting a dead coin to resurrect for 10 years is not a good idea either. The first thing we should do is choose what we are going to invest in. A good investment would never let you down.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dammytol

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:11:09 PM

No I can't I just need to be hopeful and believe that things will get better in the future so that I will be at gain
Packagetol

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

No one can tell the future price of a coin and token base on the present demand on supply. Everything just happen like magic
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:39:01 PM

Yes this is true. Instead of blaming the team, it is us who makes the situation of the market worse. It could be due to our ignorance, or to the fact that we just want to earn money quickly.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:49:56 PM

It's actually the returns of the project that makes the price of token move. You would get no benefit from holding a dying coin. And waiting a dead coin to resurrect for 10 years is not a good idea either. The first thing we should do is choose what we are going to invest in. A good investment would never let you down.
It can't be prevented. In fact that those people are holding so many funds can do whatever they want to the market. The return of the projects depends on the how much the price of token itself after it was being calculated with the how many bonus they will be received from the ico team. It's so difficult to choose the best investment.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:51:38 PM

I'm holding some bitcoin in my hand. The price of each bitcoin is 156,000,000 VND but I still can not sell. Because its price has dropped a lot compared to previous times. I am still waiting for the opportunity. I know the price of bitcoin on the market increases continuously.
ViolentBee

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:30:57 AM

This is the sole reason that why experience is needed in the market. Without this, the majority of the users blames the team and how poorly they run the project, deeming their name in the end.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:35:20 AM

This is very difficult to handle. This is the most common problem that make the price of any coin dump.
Panic is our enemy and all investors know this but as always we can not handle what we think of. When the price bearish then many people sell their coin and its dumping.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

Let's help sustain our coins by avoiding panic selling. Its a collaborative effort.
Indeed. Never sell coins because of panic with falling prices. During the down cycle, I hold all my crypto coins. I am confidence that next year it will increase and reach better rates. Actually, It is difficult to determine the price of my coins now since the prices falls down in very low rates. I don't want to count the price now, just continue to hold it to next year.  

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BlackFly

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

Yes, I agree with you that the crypto currency price depends on the supply and demand. But there are some other factors too. Like- government regulations, interest of investors and others. Currently which is happening in the market is quite unexpected. So in this situation only demand and supply is not responsible. The token value will increase if everyone is able to hold. Patience is highly needed in this situation. Panic is not the solution!
AngryPanther

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

Supply and demand highly affects the price of crypto currency. But there are also some other factors like- interest of investors, government regulations and many more. It is quite unexpected which is happening in the market. The token value will increase if everyone is able to hold. So, don’t panic just be cool!
blacknight789

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:34:28 PM

The price of crypto currency depends on the demand and supply. Beside this, there are also some other factors too that affects the price of crypto currency. They might be- government rules and regulations, interest of the investors. But in current situation only supply and demand is not responsible. So, please hold some patience!
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:14:45 PM

When I invest, I mostly prefer long-term investments, so even if I can not predict the price clearly, I have a chance to determine a certain target price levels for myself. Sometimes I can clear these options without waiting for the target price I set when I get a good profit margin from time to time. Obviously it is difficult to make price estimates but at some times I say I have not sold well, and sometimes I am regretting that I have not sold it. It is easy to determine a price level within this market but it is very difficult to achieve that level or catch those levels. For that reason we must set ourselves certain values as targets and when we reach those goals we should not set the higher points as targets. Whenever we think bigger, we will overcome our goal and start to lose.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:54:53 PM

You have noticed this correctly, but such a logical appeal will remain unheeded vseravno. When it comes to money, everyone will do what they consider necessary. In addition, new investors are constantly joining the crypto currency, and they are not accustomed to the large volatility of the crypto currency and will periodically panic in any case.

steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:45:35 PM

I could not agree more but there are many others factors upon which the price of coins depend. I think before purchasing coins it is essential to take a sneak peek of it’s potentialities along with reviews.
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:51:39 PM

Market manipulates the price of the coins. Again the purpose, it’s requirements, functionalities of a project also has it’s own affect on coin’s price. So it is important to be cautious while choosing projects.
sentoy

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:52:10 PM

for when you can't determine the price of a coin, you can only analyze the price price movement if you are in the prediction, which determines the stock market, whether there are many buying and selling transactions, what I hold cannot be determined or not.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:57:16 PM

I don’t think it is so easy to make a clear determination about holding coins. But having proper analysis on supply and demand factor may help you with some ideas. Just do hold on to coins and have patience.
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

You can never determine price of coin alone except with collective effort. Like when all the holder set good order in an exchange.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:30:35 PM

If people do so the price might not fall much in bear market but most people in crypto are weak hands, they sell immediately and want to be rich in the short term as well  Cheesy

SashaVeg

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

I can not say the exact price. But I know for sure that there will be no future in this coin. And I invest and I'm lucky.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:41:35 PM

I can not of course, for this you need to know much of what is not always available to me. And besides, who knows how much this information will be reliable. Do not always tell the full truth.
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:00:58 PM

for when you can't determine the price of a coin, you can only analyze the price price movement if you are in the prediction, which determines the stock market, whether there are many buying and selling transactions, what I hold cannot be determined or not.

Yes, we can not currently determine the exact value of a coin. However, if you are an expert in technical analysis, they can predict that the currency will fall or rise based on the chart.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

How it is possible? No one can do that we may speculate using the information shared on media side. Even that will not be confirmed one in the marketplace movement. It may happen one time but not all the time.
Since the cryptocurrencies are volatile in the nature. You will be go with the any coins with your own knowledge but still you cannot understand where the price is moving in the market.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:12:34 PM

Hodling is the best way to protect your capital. After doing g your research and identifying a certain degree of potential in a currency. Hold unto it till that potential is actualized.
kenmobility

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

No matter how you preach this, it can never stop people from panic selling, most experienced people even like people to be doing so, they will buy plenty and hodl the coins untill its price is very high before they can sell it
bartusv

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:33:26 PM

We have to be aware that many new comers coming to Crypto market and they are not educated how the market
works and there will always be panic selling and that will generate price drop. If so, we can use it to our advantage
and play against the market.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

Agree with you many people are selling their coin when they see the price was falling, and sometimes they blame who handle the ico because the price was cheap and then they will say that the project was scam, the project was dead they didn't even know that they are doing will give to the investor a panic to sell their token that purchase from the ico in result the market was dump.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:55:19 PM

crypto is basically the same as an item, if the market demand for goods is high, especially if a small supply of prices will be high but if market demand is low, of course the price will be low, especially if the supply is very large and I think this is an important thing we must use to choose Which coin is good

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:00:52 PM

I agree, whoever they are, selling the coins in the big amount when the price is falling will only drive the price to fall again. It leads for the dump price market. However, in my opinion, it may involve some reasons, not only because of the big investors. The developer also holds the big factor in this. I think that how I can determine the price of my coin will not change as long as the price will follow the market.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:07:07 PM

Honestly, I cannot determine how much the price of my coins now. The prices are very low, the gap prices too far away from ICO rates. For me, the main point is to hold our coins right now. I will keep it until the next year. So, don't sell it now because of you are in panic.   

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
honex2

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:09:13 PM

Clear it is sand and supply , but you shouldn't forget the role fundamental analysis plays in crypto dumping a coin could be any reason aside that price is going down . one good news can also pump the coin very well
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:09:40 PM

Yes, I agree with the statement that the price of crypto currency is determined by demand and supply. It's natural for investors to sell coins they hold when prices fall because they are afraid of losing. However, this is the reason for the decline in prices. In fact, the team will certainly try to stabilize the market, but it will certainly be difficult if many investors release their coins.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:11:12 PM

I totally agree on you OP! But can't blame also the investors who dump their coin to the market because they are just cutting their losses. Most of the people doing this are those who engage in short term trading. They want to cut the loss and transfer their funds to more profitable coin. In this way, they could not loss their capital in that coin only. Doing this thing, help investor to strengthen further their holdings in the market.
EwaTohmi

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:14:47 PM

Am not really sure there would someone who can determine the price of the coins he or she is holding you can only suggest or guess the price but with the current market situation I doubt maybe there would be anyone who can determine that, the market keeps going down and down, Day by day, even though investors and bounty hunters are now holding their tokens yet it keep falling, that's why I said to determine the price of the coins you are holding will be very difficult.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:20:53 AM

The price of cryptocurrencies basically follows the rules of demand and supply. As the coin becomes scares it becomes more valuable and hence the price increases.

This is a very common fallacy that people repeat here year after year. It is not enough to be scarce to have value. An asset or coin in question should also have real utility, that is serve some purpose. If it is of no use to anyone, no matter how scarce it is, it will be worthless. In short, scarceness alone won't suffice. There may be some hype like in a pump&dump sequence but ultimately it all comes down to utility.

See 42Coin as one of the most conspicuous examples of just that. It now has a market cap of measly 122 BTC with a daily trading volume of 97 (sic) dollars despite all its scarceness, which pretty much says for itself. It is useless.
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:30:45 AM

Supply and demand is a major driving force for the value of a coin, but other factors that will affect the price are things like hitting a major milestone on the roadmap. or picking up a listing on one of the large exchanges such as Binance or Bithumb.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:37:11 AM

supply and demand is a very controlling market condition. I admit this is reasonable because many are too panicked so let go too easily when subjected to a price reduction. more than that even this makes things get harder and harder to be felt because the price is becoming increasingly falling. but for a lot of people resist the urge is also unlikely because of the strategies and confidence of everyone.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:52:41 AM

You are quite correct in your analysis. What makes a coin valuable is the forces of demand and supply. A holder cannot determine the price of a coin unless the person is a whale that own the major part of the coin supply.
Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:53:05 AM

you are absolutely right especially in this bear market, one of the problem here is investing what we can't afford to lose. Please let's help our coins so as to generate enough profit. But in as much as we blame the investors for panic selling, some project team also causes this massive dump by intentionally dumping on the investors so both parties should collaborate in order to guarantee project success
brobogh

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:55:04 AM

Yes, I agree with your opinion that it is true that many people are too scared when prices start to fall and rush to throw away their coins.
Antelopez2

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

when coin price are low we should buy this coin and hold it. when we see coin price are increase we should sale the coin and get profit. otherwise it will make lose. we should avoid this tendency which is sale in low price.
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

The OP is correct. The people here don't have much knowledge and an understanding about the way how the price goes up. They just want to make some money by selling their tokens as soon as they received those. But the only way that the price can go up is holding. But remember, the project should be a good one.
blackwell77

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:09:52 AM

i'm agree with you when price are go down we should hold our coin and when upward this price we should sale this to make profit. it easy way to make profit and coin price should turn around easily.
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

I don't think anyone can determine the price of the coins in his/her wallet except that they should hodl for a while and let the market stabilize instead of dumping.
NervousWolf

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:54:26 AM

you are right when coin price are decrease or low we should hold this coin for upward its price. when price are increasing than we should sale and get profit. it is normal but our tendency is when price are go down we also try to sale in this time that's why this coin give us low price.
SummerHamster

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

I totally agree with you, the price depend on a lot of factor . What’s going to the market, the investor perception everything matters for price. I f anyone kwon all the factor then it will easy to predict.
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

No one knows the exact value of the coins. No bitcoin, no other altcoin. This is a new area and it is difficult for us to imagine. So it was during the boom in the Internet company.
seregaleon

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:02:34 PM

Yes, you're right, that's exactly what happens at times, and you can not do anything about it ...
CoinOnTheBeach321

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:04:16 PM

Caution is a major issue in Bitcoin. You must be patient and wait for a good time. If you give up your Bitcoin at low price after being frightened then you will face losses. I am determined to hold the coin for getting best price.
platinov_and

Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:30:12 PM

Many people in the crypto market are using bad trading strategies, and sometimes they suffer from coins and people. I think we need to be patient, not to make hasty decisions, and then we will be successful traders.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:32:52 PM

I agree with you, if Bitcoin investors sells Bitcoin to fear with low price then investors will lose and others will buy it and will be hit. So we have to be conscious and wait for the time.
aldorexxx

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

Determination of price is very hard to do because ther a a lot of events that can influence price for the short time too and such determination will be wrong, it is possible just to predict it.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

I don't think I can determine how much the price will increase and I think that there are no other people can do this too. it is difficult to determine the price because there are many people who get involved in the market and they can push up and down the price itself. but we can predict the price although sometimes our prediction cannot be true, at least, we can decide in how much price we want to buy or sell the coin.
tttuida

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:13:13 AM

We can't determine exact price for the future but we can create a trend and find the interval to have an opportunity for reliable result like profitability.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

Many people in the crypto market are using bad trading strategies, and sometimes they suffer from coins and people. I think we need to be patient, not to make hasty decisions, and then we will be successful traders.

It is because cryptocurrencies are hard to determine it's fluctuation due to its decentralized system. Crypto space is full of unexpected events which makes it more interesting especially when it comes to value of the specific coins.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

Yes you can determine the price of the coin you are holding because if you have the right information about a coin you are holding, you can not be moved whenever there is a drop in price because you already know that the coin is valuable.
CrazeCoinz

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

We just need to hold while the market is not bullish to give us profits. Only those have patience will survive in this technology and we know that this will bounce back but I think this will take enough time to recovers. Be patient and don't panic as the bull run will come at the right time. It's difficult to do but we must control our emotions and think for the future.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

Holders of coins can’t work together with the project team, as they are on different banks of the river. Investors are interested in their own enrichment, and the team - in the implementation of the project and its enrichment. Their interests intersect, but not so tightly to work together and be obsessed with one goal.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

It depends on the coin. We can determine the price of our coin only if this coin was already listed on the market exchanges. But as long as the coin was not yet listed, we will never know its value since it has no  price yet.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

When I first invested in the market I bought Ethereum. The coin I have kept for a long time and the prices have fallen rather than vice versa. There is nothing left to do but wait for the market to return to its old days until the end of the year. Do not sell tokens in your hand and wait.
Hammonds

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:30:44 AM

I think that is because investors also have the right to do so because with their money they are also free to sell and buy coins.
Investors also do not want to lose because of a small mistake and it is better to take profits and that is a safe point.
keepandhold

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:47:06 AM

Perhaps this is due to the fact that beginners reduce the cost of a coin below the stop loss, so automatic sell orders are created, and then panic sale begins.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:04:01 AM

I think the problem is people are not serious about their investments... most are just after the quick profit like children after a lolliepop, and simply don't care about the long term project. These guys think only about the money, and this is just one of the components of an investment... so they end up damaging their own investment instead of working together to support their project and make their investment grow...
Everything is evolving... people must o so too

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
kier010

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:20:58 AM

but this is what traders do they buy and sell. they sell if price start to go down and buy when it start to go up. people panic because they can't afford to lose their investment.
Considered

Activity: 504