Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:59:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you determine the price of the coin you are holding?  (Read 752 times)
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

Let's help sustain our coins by avoiding panic selling. Its a collaborative effort.
Indeed. Never sell coins because of panic with falling prices. During the down cycle, I hold all my crypto coins. I am confidence that next year it will increase and reach better rates. Actually, It is difficult to determine the price of my coins now since the prices falls down in very low rates. I don't want to count the price now, just continue to hold it to next year.  

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackFly

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

Yes, I agree with you that the crypto currency price depends on the supply and demand. But there are some other factors too. Like- government regulations, interest of investors and others. Currently which is happening in the market is quite unexpected. So in this situation only demand and supply is not responsible. The token value will increase if everyone is able to hold. Patience is highly needed in this situation. Panic is not the solution!
AngryPanther

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

Supply and demand highly affects the price of crypto currency. But there are also some other factors like- interest of investors, government regulations and many more. It is quite unexpected which is happening in the market. The token value will increase if everyone is able to hold. So, don’t panic just be cool!
blacknight789

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:34:28 PM

The price of crypto currency depends on the demand and supply. Beside this, there are also some other factors too that affects the price of crypto currency. They might be- government rules and regulations, interest of the investors. But in current situation only supply and demand is not responsible. So, please hold some patience!
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:14:45 PM

The price of cryptocurrencies basically follows the rules of demand and supply. As the coin becomes scares it becomes more valuable and hence the price increases. One common mistake most investors do is that, once they see the price of a coin  is going down, they hastily dump what they also holding which increases the supply more than the demand and further reduces the value of that particular coin. Later we try to put the blame on the team that they are not managing the project well. Let's help sustain our coins by avoiding panic selling. Its a collaborative effort.

When I invest, I mostly prefer long-term investments, so even if I can not predict the price clearly, I have a chance to determine a certain target price levels for myself. Sometimes I can clear these options without waiting for the target price I set when I get a good profit margin from time to time. Obviously it is difficult to make price estimates but at some times I say I have not sold well, and sometimes I am regretting that I have not sold it. It is easy to determine a price level within this market but it is very difficult to achieve that level or catch those levels. For that reason we must set ourselves certain values as targets and when we reach those goals we should not set the higher points as targets. Whenever we think bigger, we will overcome our goal and start to lose.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:54:53 PM

The price of cryptocurrencies basically follows the rules of demand and supply. As the coin becomes scares it becomes more valuable and hence the price increases. One common mistake most investors do is that, once they see the price of a coin  is going down, they hastily dump what they also holding which increases the supply more than the demand and further reduces the value of that particular coin. Later we try to put the blame on the team that they are not managing the project well. Let's help sustain our coins by avoiding panic selling. Its a collaborative effort.
You have noticed this correctly, but such a logical appeal will remain unheeded vseravno. When it comes to money, everyone will do what they consider necessary. In addition, new investors are constantly joining the crypto currency, and they are not accustomed to the large volatility of the crypto currency and will periodically panic in any case.

steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:45:35 PM

I could not agree more but there are many others factors upon which the price of coins depend. I think before purchasing coins it is essential to take a sneak peek of it’s potentialities along with reviews.
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:51:39 PM

Market manipulates the price of the coins. Again the purpose, it’s requirements, functionalities of a project also has it’s own affect on coin’s price. So it is important to be cautious while choosing projects.
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:52:10 PM

for when you can't determine the price of a coin, you can only analyze the price price movement if you are in the prediction, which determines the stock market, whether there are many buying and selling transactions, what I hold cannot be determined or not.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:57:16 PM

I don’t think it is so easy to make a clear determination about holding coins. But having proper analysis on supply and demand factor may help you with some ideas. Just do hold on to coins and have patience.
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

You can never determine price of coin alone except with collective effort. Like when all the holder set good order in an exchange.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:30:35 PM

If people do so the price might not fall much in bear market but most people in crypto are weak hands, they sell immediately and want to be rich in the short term as well  Cheesy

SashaVeg

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

I can not say the exact price. But I know for sure that there will be no future in this coin. And I invest and I'm lucky.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:41:35 PM

I can not of course, for this you need to know much of what is not always available to me. And besides, who knows how much this information will be reliable. Do not always tell the full truth.
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:00:58 PM

for when you can't determine the price of a coin, you can only analyze the price price movement if you are in the prediction, which determines the stock market, whether there are many buying and selling transactions, what I hold cannot be determined or not.

Yes, we can not currently determine the exact value of a coin. However, if you are an expert in technical analysis, they can predict that the currency will fall or rise based on the chart.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

How it is possible? No one can do that we may speculate using the information shared on media side. Even that will not be confirmed one in the marketplace movement. It may happen one time but not all the time.
Since the cryptocurrencies are volatile in the nature. You will be go with the any coins with your own knowledge but still you cannot understand where the price is moving in the market.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:12:34 PM

Hodling is the best way to protect your capital. After doing g your research and identifying a certain degree of potential in a currency. Hold unto it till that potential is actualized.
kenmobility

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

No matter how you preach this, it can never stop people from panic selling, most experienced people even like people to be doing so, they will buy plenty and hodl the coins untill its price is very high before they can sell it
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:33:26 PM

We have to be aware that many new comers coming to Crypto market and they are not educated how the market
works and there will always be panic selling and that will generate price drop. If so, we can use it to our advantage
and play against the market.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

Agree with you many people are selling their coin when they see the price was falling, and sometimes they blame who handle the ico because the price was cheap and then they will say that the project was scam, the project was dead they didn't even know that they are doing will give to the investor a panic to sell their token that purchase from the ico in result the market was dump.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: