Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:10:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you determine the price of the coin you are holding?  (Read 761 times)
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

The price of cryptocurrencies basically follows the rules of demand and supply. As the coin becomes scares it becomes more valuable and hence the price increases. One common mistake most investors do is that, once they see the price of a coin  is going down, they hastily dump what they also holding which increases the supply more than the demand and further reduces the value of that particular coin. Later we try to put the blame on the team that they are not managing the project well. Let's help sustain our coins by avoiding panic selling. Its a collaborative effort.
juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

I agree, also a lot of times big whales sell part of their coins and this people panic sell their coins and the big whales buy again cheaper than they sold, you have to be really careful when you trade, it is really hard to understand what is going on with the market. I never sell when the price is going down fast, because the price always come up.

Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

I agree, also a lot of times big whales sell part of their coins and this people panic sell their coins and the big whales buy again cheaper than they sold, you have to be really careful when you trade, it is really hard to understand what is going on with the market. I never sell when the price is going down fast, because the price always come up.
If that you are saying is really the case, then the crypto market is not fair to the those with low start up capital. Misleading people to sell their coins to you is not the best way to earn from the crypto community.

buy-it

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:10:29 PM

Yes! it is the forces of both supply and demands that actually determine the prices of the Cryptos. The more we hold, the higher the price, while the more we dump, the lower the price of that particular coin. Very much collaboration between the investors and users of such coins could actually do better for the coin. If I however suspects the hands of this Big Boys, I also caution by holding.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

The price of cryptocurrencies basically follows the rules of demand and supply. As the coin becomes scares it becomes more valuable and hence the price increases. One common mistake most investors do is that, once they see the price of a coin  is going down, they hastily dump what they also holding which increases the supply more than the demand and further reduces the value of that particular coin. Later we try to put the blame on the team that they are not managing the project well. Let's help sustain our coins by avoiding panic selling. Its a collaborative effort.
I agree your valuable but not demand and supply because some government is banning the Crypto automatically panic selling is affect the market. The current dip is unexpectedly happen in crypto market so supply and demand is not a responsible for this situation.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

I completely agree with you, but the price of a coin depends on many other factors. For example, from what is happening in the market. This is a big blow for the market, but I think everything will be fine.
betty12

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:27:44 PM

I agree to holding to prevent free fall of the token price. But the fear is always that: am about to loss my investment, and people will just panic sell. One thing is sure: If the project is a good one, it will still come back stronger and dumpers will later regret.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

And how do you determine the value of the coin,and how much it can cost?only analyze it and realizing that they produce,and what you can do in the near future,when I buy coins looking their potential,what they may lead and what may be their growth spurt

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:36:19 PM

only heavy investors with large quantity of btc do not care about the price and they possess more coin supply than the small investors so to multiply the their btc they dump their bags and move on.

demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:48:03 PM

I agree to holding to prevent free fall of the token price. But the fear is always that: am about to loss my investment, and people will just panic sell. One thing is sure: If the project is a good one, it will still come back stronger and dumpers will later regret.
if everyone is able to hold, it can be ascertained that the token value will increase, but everyone has their own standpoint so that it is difficult to happen

we need a large group of communities to increase the price of tokens

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Nagibator007

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

Of course, otherwise why would I buy it))) and so you all need to understand that you can expect that the price will be such,and she will take it and in fact will be quite different, you bought it thought up, big guys watered and send everything to the bottom, like so
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

Demand and supply, yeah thats the equation.

However recently things have gone under lot of changes and fundamentals are also very much important these days. These factors are the one who doesnt care about the demand and supply and still manipulate the prices heavily. With just single bad news in the world, it can move the 40 billion dollars from the bitcoin's market cap and thus you can imagine bad it could be for normal altcoins too.  Cheesy
I guess it depends on versatile things and there is no way to predict the prices unless and until you know whats going to be its progress and reaction of the market towards it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mmacool

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:59:25 PM

It depends on the person. We do not how cannot affect this. Since people simply merge their coins for a pittance. And people do not understand that they themselves reduce the price. This will cease when all will coin their coins.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:08:05 PM

The prices of coins are determined by the market. In many ways, the price is affected by the project itself, which is behind this coin.

Now the market is in decline, but I think many coins will start to grow and very soon
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:25:46 PM

Unfortunately, emotions play a big role in this space full of people that had no experience with investing before. Sometimes it is just better to HODL than selling and regretting this decision later. People are selling all the way from 20k. I got it, it was not sustainable at all, but it would be nice if they stop, right Grin? It is funny like a 1k growth can absolutely change the mindset of people from depression to extasy. They should stay calm and realize that even Rome was not built in a day and they should treat their cryptocurrencies as a long-term investment, not like a hot potato, or the recovery will take much more time. Less is more sometimes  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

it is difficult to predict what will be the future price of the coin. and keeping coins while the market is falling is not the way out.
Selling at the when the market is falling too is not the best. Especially when generally not good for every coin. If you truly believe in your coins, its advisable you hold because further dump from you will cause them to lose its price more

Appiah95

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:37:05 AM

I think the dump and pump are just strategies by some big investors to earn profit from the less privileged ones

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

And how do you determine the value of the coin,and how much it can cost?only analyze it and realizing that they produce,and what you can do in the near future,when I buy coins looking their potential,what they may lead and what may be their growth spurt
The project itself can determine its future price, but I think whether you offer a good technology you will still experience a dump price because bounty hunters usually sold their token at any price and sometimes it result negative in the market and the investors started to panic and sold their token. This is the reality but we much be confident about the project we support for, don’t sold it try to hold for at least 1year because that project is still in the early stage.
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

Basically, that might depend on a few things, but most importantly the project type. A project and its prospects may determine how far and how well a coin might do in the market. There are also some analysis that could be done that could help to determine whether or not the project would be a success. Also how well the public accepts and invest in the coin.
Appiah95

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

I find it hard to believe people saying they dumped their coin because they think the coin is not having any potentials. My question is, if you think a coin is not having any better thing to offer, why then did you invest in it in the first place ?

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: