Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:48:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it going to pass $20k again?  (Read 1802 times)
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

20K? We can all just speculate. So will I try. At the beginning of the year, many FUDs and crypts were down. Very down. This year, people are disappointed and cautious, so I'm afraid we will not get our ATH. Not this year. But I'll give it a year or two and we'll see new highs. So if we sum up: ATH yes, but not this year. Only my opinion. Have a nice day you all

I was expecting $3000 this year based on the performance of last few years. But the performance this year had been very disappointing. Still $20000 is achievable, if we have a bull run like last year, we may achieve higher also.

One thing that can help to this is limiting the number of alt coins. It has already started to happen with exchanges delisiting some coins.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

I can tell you that 99.99% of the community members are still remembering those hectic days. I personally expect it to be back in two years.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:42:16 PM

My mother and I had a talk about bitcoin last December 2017 or January 2018, the time where bitcoin is on its ATH. She predicted it will not go up beyond $20,000. Do you still think it will reach again its ATH?
many crypto expert are also predicted that bitcoin will go beyond $20000, maybe it will hit $30,000 to $40,000. you can read some article regarding the prediction of possible price of bitcoin this year.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:50:27 PM

My mother and I had a talk about bitcoin last December 2017 or January 2018, the time where bitcoin is on its ATH. She predicted it will not go up beyond $20,000. Do you still think it will reach again its ATH?

In my opinion, this is a very high goal to achieve this year. Like most people (at least in my opinion) think, I think the price of BTC will reach $15K to $18K by the end of the year. But that's my opinion and we only have to wait and see.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:51:06 PM

I think by the end of the year bitkoin will exceed its last year's price somewhere up to $ 30000 ...
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

It can and it will soon reach the prices of 20K USD the only thing we cant predict is that when and how it will reach those highest.

I mean as we have seen the bitcoin reaching 20k already then why there will be in any ambiguity about tit at all? Why raise the question that whether it will go ahead of the 20k or not?

Lets just keep up the investments and strategy the same way and soon things will be in good states.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:02:23 PM

This year I do not expect such big increases, but I hope that it will see 10k years until the end of the year. We will continue to rise gradually if we avoid these decisions. I hope the corrections will begin as soon as possible.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

Getting to $20k again is very much possible, but I don't think that can happen this year. This year, I think it will get to $11k to 12k at most. But in time to come, am of the opinion that will sure cross the $20k mark again.. But surely not this year. Too soon.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

In this year, I think the maximum price that BTC can reach is around $15k. But in the future, I think it will be much more than $20k, even it can hit $50k or more. I believe cryptocurrency will be the future of trasactions in the internet
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:18:26 PM

Yeah it will sure cross 20k$ and make a new ATH.
But it takes alot of time for this.
azzag0000

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

Nobody can provide accurate prices for bitcoin but many changes occur. we see this year has experienced some significant price reductions, and when that will go up it really falls back.
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:23:51 PM

In this year, I think the maximum price that BTC can reach is around $15k. But in the future, I think it will be much more than $20k, even it can hit $50k or more. I believe cryptocurrency will be the future of trasactions in the internet
As soon as bitcoin regains its position and starts active growth, we will be able to see the price and above $ 20K, but most likely it will happen not early than 2019.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

Yes i do believe it will boom again but to about 12k or 15k bitcoin has really been through a lot  ups and downs so many factors has brought about that but hopefully before the end of this year it will be better
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

I think BTC will not be able to pass ATH 20000$. Looking at the current market is down steep but BTC will rebound back to 10000$

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

My opinion is that if ETF is approved then it is very possible for the bitcoin to reach a new time all high because once it is approved new investors will enter the space which will make the price of bitcoin to go high.

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

Seeing the rate of the Bitcoin right now, I think that it may be difficult to reach agin $20k. In my opinion, the price of the Bitcoin will not be as high as the price in the last year in this end year. It may be still low, although increasing from now. I think that reaching around $10k will make the value of the Bitcoin itself to be  very profitable and great.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

With $20k, Bitcoin marketcap will be less than 4400 Billion. This marketcap is pretty easy to be touched by Bitcoin. So, yes I would say BTC will definitely reach $20k again but in what time interval will depend upon many other factors like Government regulations, media and news, institutional investors etc etc. Cryptos still have millions of potential investors and if they finally join cryptos, then I would say $50k is not far away.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:58:59 PM

Why do people keep on asking the same question? This kind of questions has been asked tons of time and the replies were the same. The value of bitcoin will eventually rise, but when it will happen can not be predicted by anyone. You just have to believe in bitcoin and keep holding it as long as you can. Eventually in the long run it will get to reach a new all time high price.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:00:45 PM

I think that we will see bitcoin at a price of $20000, but not this year. I think it will be in the next 2 years
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

I think setting $20k target for BTC this year may be too much considering what is happening to crypto market now.Am sure it will grow maybe not to that extent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: