Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it going to pass $20k again?  (Read 1802 times)
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

Do you really think that will happen? In my opinion, that is very far in the future. With the market as it is now up to 10k$ has been difficult

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

Yes, Bitcoin will get pass twenty thousand dollars later in the future,  but right now,  the prices is not going anywhere and we will have to endure the bear market until there is a reason enough good news that will propel market in positive direction!

Tokoyami

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

Yes, Bitcoin will get pass twenty thousand dollars later in the future,  but right now,  the prices is not going anywhere and we will have to endure the bear market until there is a reason enough good news that will propel market in positive direction!
But it is not impossible for bitcoin to reach 20k or even higher. Though it is not easy for bitcoin because of the market situation. Maybe bitcoin can only grow at a maximum of 13k this year. Still, I’m hoping for a higher price just like last year.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

My mother and I had a talk about bitcoin last December 2017 or January 2018, the time where bitcoin is on its ATH. She predicted it will not go up beyond $20,000. Do you still think it will reach again its ATH?

If we can see Bitcoin at $16k on November then we can expect to see Bitcoin bridging $20 k level so it's too early to tell if we are going to reach that level, there is still a pending application from SEC if there is a positive feedback, then we can expect Bitcoin to rise continuously after the application.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:23:51 PM

Do you really think that will happen? In my opinion, that is very far in the future. With the market as it is now up to 10k$ has been difficult
The market is completely under control. So the 20,000$ increase in 2018 is possible. It may take only a month to do that. The market is slowly moving up, and I hope there are some events that will make the market go up this year.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:25:51 PM

In my opinion, the BTC price could pass $ 20k again. But maybe not now. BTC is starting to show signs of recovery but perhaps the $ 20k figure will have to be achieved by mid-2019.

odri777

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:29:28 PM

I think bitcoin will reach its last year's maximum and most likely even exceed it at the end of this year!
lagabara

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

I predict the increase in bitcoin for this year is not up to $ 20k. But that possibility can still occur in the future. Hopefully, the price of bitcoin can rise above $ 10k earlier this year.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

In this year? , It seems to be very difficult, but everything is possible there is still 4 full months in which everything can happen
Redhead5

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

Exactly. With the current bear market condition, I think it really need to have good news or reliable information about crypto in order for it to boost up and might passed to $20K again this year. Great investors might gain trust to crypto if good news will scattered strongly in the society.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:42:47 PM

Everything can be, I think that now it could seriously help us attract new investors for a more serious amount, which we will start to conquer in any case, you know what I mean? I'm talking about a mark of several hundred thousand.
Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

Who knows, it may even surpass what we saw last year. All to an appreciable extent  still bores down to crypto's volatile nature; thus, nothing is impossible and anything can come up any moment from now.
odessit1377

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

I would really like to repeat the centenary of the year, but I'm a realist, in the best case bitokin will rise to 10k.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 04:15:35 AM

Your mother don't hold bitcoin so she can say whatever she wanted to say and of course, she wants to discourage you. All time high's are coming unexpectedly so if you think that it will, it will. Don't think too much with what your mom said, just continue to hold and keep on trading bitcoin and as much as possible keep on holding it so no matter what happens you'll also rise when it starts to get back there.
I think that you can listen to your mother only if she understands the crypto currency market and bitcoin. Otherwise, most likely she will not be able to help you.
As soon as bitcoin will starts to grow we can see its new heights more then 20K$.
Don't listen to someone that doesn't have an idea on what she's talking about. Though she's your mom, give respect to her but she's inexperience and still don't know what crypto's are. My mom knows what I'm doing and I'm even teaching her but she don't want to get involved with such investments so that's an opposite situation for me. Trust yourself if you know where bitcoin is going, this what I did before when no one believed me.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bizonglimang

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:22:49 AM

My mother and I had a talk about bitcoin last December 2017 or January 2018, the time where bitcoin is on its ATH. She predicted it will not go up beyond $20,000. Do you still think it will reach again its ATH?
I think it is hard for that to happen this year. The price of it will be higher than now but it will not be so high as $20k.
jiyan8205190

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:24:21 AM

I believe that Bitcoin will surpass the previous value and will definitely be in the future. In my opinion it is only a matter of time. Blockchain technology is the future trend. There will be more people involved.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:59:31 AM

I think it could be 50 000$ and even more - it is very interesting and revolutionary asset which is limited. But this and next year it will not reach even 12 000$ because booms do not happen so often.
Yeah, it can even be more than this, but what is the point trying to assume things that are possible when of course we have seen how the market has played out in the past and the possibilities of seeing developments that could sprout the growth of the same market once again, most especially if it has to do with real demand.

Nevertheless, this is not something that should be expected anytime soon, considering we still have a long way to go in the number of resistances above us and the need to break them, before we can even get to see such move, with all these things taking time.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:49:11 AM

it will pass $20k again but there is no exact time when it's happening. although there are many predictions about the time, we still difficult to determine the right time so we don't know when it's happening. we only can the best thing that we can right now, while we can prepare to always buy bitcoin when the price reaches the lower price so our chance to make a big profit will wide open. and people don't want to lose this opportunity again because they see in the last year, bitcoin price can increase higher after it stays at the low price and it makes them get shocked with the price.

ansisi1

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:56:36 AM

Hope can be exceeded, after all, the market is not something we can control, but we can predict. On the occasion of its arrival. We can invest heavily. So as not to miss.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:59:09 AM

Last year everything was perfect for 20k, drove the course and the hype was huge without any payment, but this one will not even happen close.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: