Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it going to pass $20k again?  (Read 1800 times)
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

Your mother is one hell of a fortune-teller dude! Have you already ask this question before creating this thread? Mother's knows best and that was already proven! As I believe, everything happens in the market have its purpose and the history always repeats itself. Sooner or later, another bull run will start and surpassing $20,000 for BTC is inevitable. Why? Because it holds a brighter future as a payment and form of investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:13:56 AM

My mother and I had a talk about bitcoin last December 2017 or January 2018, the time where bitcoin is on its ATH. She predicted it will not go up beyond $20,000. Do you still think it will reach again its ATH?
I do not think it will reach its ATH. That will not happen when world finance is in crisis. so we should not trust the rumors of pumping in the end of the year, it's purely a scam. Be careful at this time, everything is very risky.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

yes, it will but no time frame i can tell you. So far everything is uncertain. the market is keep testing 7000 threshold. and the reject of SEC of ETF. the bull is keep delaying.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:01:47 PM

I think it will be a little bit by the end of this year. We can see 20k. But the important thing is that you can hold on to these points. If we close this year in 20k, next year could be a wonderful year for us.

Christmas>> New YEar>> Chinese New Year... the spree is keep going. we could use some cash then.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:04:28 PM

A couple of days ago I really had a thought in my head, but now after I realized that nothing will change, I decided that in general it's not necessary to try to believe in it, just wait until the market really unfolds, it will be if the BTC price reaches $ 8500
mugawanti

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:10:55 PM

I think that is because the movement of crypto currency is volatile and significant, and this is what makes an altcoin increase dramatically quickly.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

A couple of days ago I really had a thought in my head, but now after I realized that nothing will change, I decided that in general it's not necessary to try to believe in it, just wait until the market really unfolds, it will be if the BTC price reaches $ 8500
Everything is possible to bounceback again in current prices or surpass in this year 2018 so make sure to hodl it tightly and not greedy anytime which it can causes loss of coins. Decide with your own and having wise for earning.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Varun Kanwar

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

Its right now at around 7000k and still a long way to reach 20k. So just have patience and let the time pass. Might be this year or next year it will surely pass 20k mark and many will make profits.
Greenmane

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:20:35 PM

The price of bitcoin  is something  that nobody  can actually  be a 100% sure about  the prediction.  In my own opinion  I think that bitcoin will cross $15,000 by the end of the year and it might even cross the $20k comfortably.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:51:44 PM

I do not think that bitcoin will reach $ 20000 again at least by the end of the year 2018. It will sit at around $ 12000. And in 2019, it will reach $ 18000. Thereafter cryptocurrency will become stable and there will not be drastic changes in prices of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency becoming stable is good for investors.

I'm not sure what stability you are talking about, because what I see on crypto market now has nothing in common with stability. Prices do up and down. The only stable coin is Ether: it goes down every day))))

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:54:05 PM

I think the price of BTC will reach $15K to $18K by the end of the year  Cool
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

Everything is possible to bounceback again in current prices or surpass in this year 2018 so make sure to hodl it tightly and not greedy anytime which it can causes loss of coins. Decide with your own and having wise for earning.

Well i think people should quit expecting 20k soon. I agree it may come but look at it from a more realistic perspective. The majority of this year has been bear feed and people are really tired and would be wary to jump easily on fomos, which was a big factor for that 20k run last year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:30:52 PM

We are all hopeful for that to happen. And i think it would reach that point again. Lets just wait, were on still on the 3rd qtr of the year. A lot will still happen
atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

I think we will see 20 000 and 50 000 and 1 000 000...Matter of time...In the cryptocurrency market earns the one who knows how to wait. This market has a huge potential, but it can not grow in 1 day. The necessary infrastructure that arises around it. So grow up all the classic markets.
Corelianer

Activity: 309

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

We are at the beginning of the development of this industry. There will be no such sharp jumps now, but there will be long-term growth.
Na1l

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

I have no doubt that Bitcoin will achieve 20k and much more. It will take some time, but crypto develops and everything will be fine i am sure.
psiquis69

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

I have always believed that bitcoin will reach and exceed the $ 20,000 mark, we need to be patient and try to wait, if possible buy a little bit to better price.
ngoc848

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

I believe it will pass 20k$ in the near future or even more
spartaka

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

If Bitcoin would be passing 20k again we would approach a market cap between 800 Million and 1 Trillion, depending on the Bitcoin dominance which decreases rather during a bull market as people risk more. So let's just say we need to hit a marketcap of 1T.

I personally see only one correlation that could send the market cap of crypto over one trillion by the end of the year. The Security Exchange Commission (SEC) rules in favour of ETFs so any institutional investor can invest in this market. Right now the few institutional investors have done the opposite of investing. Instead they were betting on falling prices of Bitcoin Futures which needs to change or we will see quite the opposite from 1 Trillion Market Cap and rather further decline and pressure on the prices.

What is your view regarding the real impact of approved ETFS for the CBOE?

I think it will be pivotal to get enough fresh money into the market.
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

Now is a very good time to invest in bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin exactly this year is not a recount of $ 20,000 is an extra-terrestrial sum for bitcoin. I think that $ 10,000 should be soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: