Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:11:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it going to pass $20k again?  (Read 1806 times)
xminerx

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

quickest cross blockchain transactions

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin will overcome its price record of $ 20,000 in the future. we must wait. whales are playing with us and the growth will begin very suddenly.

It's not just whales olaying with us...whales have an interest in high prices just like everyone. I don't believe in all the conspiracy theories...just look at the facts. People lost interest in crypto, volumes are low, fewer people are buying/selling crypto and not enough people are using crypto for buying goods.

MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

I think sooner or later, it will happen. Bitcoin is still undervalued and there must be more use of Bitcoin as a regular currency. You only have to trust Bitcoin and keep holding it for as long as you can. Finally in the long run it will reach high prices.
noma45

Activity: 538
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

if you are referring to bitcoin then yes it will surely pass $20k. maybe not now, since the market is very down but on the long run i know that bitcoin will definitely pass that amount.
xenosaga

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin will overcome its price record of $ 20,000 in the future. we must wait. whales are playing with us and the growth will begin very suddenly.

What's your basis for this. I don't know but to be honest it feels like it is already impossible to exceed that $20k ATH. Especially not this 2018. Just look at how bleeding the market is.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

What's your basis for this. I don't know but to be honest it feels like it is already impossible to exceed that $20k ATH. Especially not this 2018. Just look at how bleeding the market is.

I guess it may reach ATH, even it can go higher. Imagine how much bitcoins are existed. How much from them are lost forever. And what will happen if all world will accept bitcoin as new economic motion. Even $100k will be not the limit in that case Smiley

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

My mother and I had a talk about bitcoin last December 2017 or January 2018, the time where bitcoin is on its ATH. She predicted it will not go up beyond $20,000. Do you still think it will reach again its ATH?

I think Bitcoin is the strongest crypto now. The more days the dominance is greater than the total marketcap. Crypto and Bitcoin have their own cycles, which many people believe will happen every four years. So it's possible that if we talk about Bitcoin, in 2021 it will be the next explosion, and I think it's possible to pass ATH.
aldencio

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:10:43 PM

My mother and I had a talk about bitcoin last December 2017 or January 2018, the time where bitcoin is on its ATH. She predicted it will not go up beyond $20,000. Do you still think it will reach again its ATH?
you can never tell with cryptocurrency world so it is hard to say for sure what variant of this situation is going to work out

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

I think that the btc price will recover again but will it reach 20 k that is hard to tell but i see that even when btc has fallen he has not reach less than 6000$ so it will go up .
Ezotikk

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:38:42 PM

It is quite real figure in 20k and even higher! Now begins to move up, the waves will be very strong!
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:37:57 PM

Yes, the bitcoin price will cliche another ATH but not now or this year. However, I  believe she predicted the future price of bitcoin base what's happening in the current market and Bitcoin has great utility which is far more than that.

AlexAGF

Activity: 450
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:44:45 PM

I think that there is no reason to expect that we will see 20 thousand dollars this year. Better be realistic and bet on 10-12 thousand dollars! If the charts go higher - there will be an excellent occasion to open champagne and rejoice at your success! If not, we will be ready for the situation! There is no need to embrace yourself with unfounded hopes!
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:21:38 PM

I think this will be massive recovery of the crypto this year because of past month other crypto have massive fall of price.But the end of the year will be new start to trade,sell and invest crypto. Maybe the price will take $30k-50k.  

Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:23:32 AM

Maybe if we talk about 20k on Bitcoin, we will remember a very large increase and that might not happen every year. But we also have to remember that at that time crypto had gained cons from many parties. So I think in the future there will be another big cycle, which might bring Bitcoin at a price higher than 20k, although I also believe that not all coins will be able to do it.
banks38

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:28:14 AM

I think it will go passed 20k however it may be a slow roll up. I think it will have a much more healthy rise than last time.  I also think when it passes 20k its going to go way past it.  We are not going to stop anywhere close to that on this cycle. 
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:28:33 AM

Yes, why not, it can happen not this year, but to the example next or next year. It does not matter when Beethoven reaches such a price, it is important whether you are ready to wait for this moment. These are questions of psychology, the market is run by large players and growth will begin only at a time when everyone else will lose faith.
Jundax

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:36:24 AM

I heard one of the traders (JPMorgan or something) said that before the end of the year we will see 20.000 again. Anyway, now is the time to buy but not to sell.
Jentamicing

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:40:20 AM

Since theres No that one can gives an accurate price for bitcoin but a lot of changes might happen though.but I don't think the price can even reach 20k this year not to talk of passing 20k.
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:46:50 AM

hmm it would be hard to predict this however to me i don't think it would cross 20k however it will go up but not to that. The year is almost to an end at the time of typing this. There are several ups and downs in movement in bitcoins and cryptos in general. There are quit some influential personalities  who can support bitcoin growth with only their tweets . And lets also hope for positive news that will go in favor of bitcoins

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

I think it's possible. Bitcoin is a very unpredictable currency that can start growing at any time. I believe that it will ever happen.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

What time frame are you speaking of when you say it'll go ATH? this year? next year? 10 years?

I think it'll definitely go above $20k but I can't tell you when since you aren't interested in specific time frame.  Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████