Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RSC] | RealStackCoin | Reverse-scam | HARD FORK @ 34015 | KGW PATCH  (Read 67696 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VincentRogue

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:23:14 PM

I don't know but i think it's like cryptsy. We have just create a new post to add RSC on poloniex.
On a fist time, I think RSC can be traded on LTC market, and maybe later on BTC market. On cryptorush, sell order are 1sato on btc and ltc market. Btc market can't be up for now...

I have a question about this whole thing. Right now, Foxcoin is on Poloniex and their features look more promising. Their difficulty for mining is at 0.5 and the value is set at 47 satoshi and climbing right now. Why should I stay on this coin when other coins are just as easy to mine and have potential?

Legitimate question.
Sanokil76

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:28:50 PM

I don't know but i think it's like cryptsy. We have just create a new post to add RSC on poloniex.
On a fist time, I think RSC can be traded on LTC market, and maybe later on BTC market. On cryptorush, sell order are 1sato on btc and ltc market. Btc market can't be up for now...

I have a question about this whole thing. Right now, Foxcoin is on Poloniex and their features look more promising. Their difficulty for mining is at 0.5 and the value is set at 47 satoshi and climbing right now. Why should I stay on this coin when other coins are just as easy to mine and have potential?

Legitimate question.

Because Foxcoin have 240 coin per block, and dama have 200.000 coin per block for now...
Sanokil76

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:31:11 PM

Legitimate question.

Because Foxcoin have 240 coin per block, and dama have 200.000 coin per block for now...

1.000.000 block reward for RSC sory...
For now, i'm on RSC and damacoin...

Sorry guys
VincentRogue

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:37:47 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 02:33:35 AM by VincentRogue

Legitimate question.

Sorry guys
It's okay.

I think I'm going to mine half and half now - switching between Fox and RSC day and night.
I have enough RSC to get me a good profit right now if I hold onto them and I'm earning 30 million a day.
But Fox looks more promising when it comes to the features, value, and bigger community - and I can still make at least 2.50 thousand a day.
Sanokil76

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:41:56 PM

Legitimate question.

Sorry guys
[/quote]
It's okay.

I think I'm going to mine half and half now - switching between Fox and RSC day and night.
I have enough RSC to get me a good profit right now if I hold onto them and I'm earning 30 million a day.
But Fox looks more promising when it comes to the features, value, and bigger community - and I can still make at least 250 thousand a day.
[/quote]

90.000 block already for Fox and 25.000 for RSH. I hope Rsc commity grows up in the few days because Rsc is not dead yet but maybe in one or two week.
Grow up guys
VincentRogue

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:34:50 AM

Legitimate question.

Sorry guys

It's okay.

But Fox looks more promising when it comes to the features, value, and bigger community - and I can still make at least 250 thousand a day.

90.000 block already for Fox and 25.000 for RSH. I hope Rsc commity grows up in the few days because Rsc is not dead yet but maybe in one or two week.
Grow up guys

I believe persistency is key with our situation. I trust the key will get more attention and we get more miners.

We need to get the word out like crazy, talk about features to add, sell at higher satoshis (Go for 10 satoshi on BTC trade - seems like a popular choice,) and buy out the cheap coins quick so the list is populated with higher prices. This will work if we keep at it.
walther1337

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:02:11 AM

Legitimate question.

Sorry guys

It's okay.

Grow up guys

I believe persistency is key with our situation. I trust the key will get more attention and we get more miners.

We need to get the word out like crazy, talk about features to add, sell at higher satoshis (Go for 10 satoshi on BTC trade - seems like a popular choice,) and buy out the cheap coins quick so the list is populated with higher prices. This will work if we keep at it.

I bought up all the 1 liteoshi the other day. It's back to 213 million RSC. The only way this coin is going to gain any value is to get people to cancel their 1 satoshi 1 liteoshi sell orders.
micryon (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 05:14:04 AM

I have 150M RSC but i think this coin is dead... dev is not here and on a lot of coins...
Get up and vote on a lot of exchanges like poloniex... I think it's the best exchange for a dead coin.
2 weeks ago, EBT coin was dead, 10 satochis for 250M max coin. On poloniex, ebt was at 300 satochis 2 days... Get up guys

Actually I'm still here.. but i'm working on a few things that i'm trying to pull altogether.  Planning to create web enabled services for all my coins.

The coin itself.. it's there, not much needs or can be done on the protocol level.  It's how the coin is utilized / transferred that can use improvement.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
VincentRogue

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:19:59 AM

I have 150M RSC but i think this coin is dead... dev is not here and on a lot of coins...
Get up and vote on a lot of exchanges like poloniex... I think it's the best exchange for a dead coin.
2 weeks ago, EBT coin was dead, 10 satochis for 250M max coin. On poloniex, ebt was at 300 satochis 2 days... Get up guys

Actually I'm still here.. but i'm working on a few things that i'm trying to pull altogether.  Planning to create web enabled services for all my coins.

The coin itself.. it's there, not much needs or can be done on the protocol level.  It's how the coin is utilized / transferred that can use improvement.
We should try contacting game companies about our coin and try to get them to use ours as a currency maybe. Just a thought.

Or we could continue contacting other coin trading sites about our coin. I like the web implementation idea though - sounds promising.
micryon (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 05:23:52 AM

We should try contacting game companies about our coin and try to get them to use ours as a currency maybe. Just a thought.

Or we could continue contacting other coin trading sites about our coin. I like the web implementation idea though - sounds promising.

I think we already have a pretty stable platform for trade on cryptorush.. with APIs and such, it's fine for now.

The game company thing is definitely an interesting angle.  They could use it as promotions

The key to that market is 1) someone has to make contact, and 2) we need an SDK for easy integration.

I am certainly planning to work on the latter, anyways. 

VincentRogue

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:24:40 AM

I think we already have a pretty stable platform for trade on cryptorush.. with APIs and such, it's fine for now.

The game company thing is definitely an interesting angle.  They could use it as promotions

The key to that market is 1) someone has to make contact, and 2) we need an SDK for easy integration.

I am certainly planning to work on the latter, anyways.  

Adding to game implementation... There would be easy chances of getting someone in with a less popular game. Or we could get someone
micryon (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 06:27:43 AM

Just need a super easy way for them to receive and validate the funds.  I'm thinking web/json is likely the best bet.. (as opposed to them needing a wallet in their app.. that would be too much trouble for game devs i think)

VincentRogue

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:33:18 AM

Just need a super easy way for them to receive and validate the funds.  I'm thinking web/json is likely the best bet.. (as opposed to them needing a wallet in their app.. that would be too much trouble for game devs i think)

That would be pretty good, but there'd also have to be compensation for lag, because it will be apparent with any coin.

We could host a wagering system on round based games too, maybe. That wouldn't require talking to any developers and it could still kick off if we do something like League of Legends.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:52:28 AM

If we get on a game, let me know, I'm gonna buy all the doodads there or something. Most games have in-game currency, so the trade would probably be done on their web store to convert RSC to zenys or gold or whatever is the game money. Or to buy upgrades or power ups.

cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:53:10 PM

You guys have millions of coins that are worth almost nothing, why arent you doing giveways? Getting new people in.

Good thing would be creating a fund for development.
First, lets get together some fine ideas, that could help the coin,
then hire some talented people to work on it.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
hopped

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:11:50 PM

You guys have millions of coins that are worth almost nothing, why arent you doing giveways? Getting new people in.

I would be willing to throw 10 million in the pot but how would we give this to new blood not just existing greedy gits Tongue lol.
bolenath

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:53:46 PM

When is the claim period over?? I still haven't got my coins yet I guess. Maybe Micryon knows more?.. What about the remaining coins?? Use them for marketing, giveaways, bounties?   We must spread these coins if we want something from it..

Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:57:01 PM

I would be willing to throw 10 million in the pot but how would we give this to new blood not just existing greedy gits Tongue lol.

I can donate too but we need to come up with a plan to market the coin. I dont think so we would have donation issues
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:02:20 PM

I am also happy to donate to a fund setup for marketing,giveaways etc,as long as it's handled by someone who has the coins best interests at heart  Smiley
bolenath

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:11:31 PM

To get the coins together is prolly the least of our problems here.. We need a solid plan for marketing, before we do it..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: