News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 900M OR 10BIL
900M
10B

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AKC] Anti-Keiser Coin REVAMPED ~900M Coins!  (Read 11442 times)
Olegcho

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:44:11 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 08:10:57 PM by Olegcho

Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:45:05 PM

You killed great AKC. I'm sorry to say this. But here is a solution; delete topic asap.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:49:49 PM

Really you guys would prefer to have this coin completely mined within 66 days of launch? Between this small community there's no hope for a marketplace.

This is correct....however you simply can't devalue miners share like that.  There is actually no easy solution i guess. Wasn't a greatly thought out coin..

Perhaps POS needs to be introduced to protect against 51% issues

The problem is the coin should have taken off really, maxcoin was a disgrace...however the coin didn't really fly as it should have.

If you are going to increase supply, then make the blocks way smaller and make it take a lot more years before the minting is completed so the miners share is not diluted so quickly.

badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:50:42 PM

WTS 10k AKC for any coin. If i have the wallet that you offer i will sell for the best offer. pm me with your offers
Manwe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:50:54 PM

Delete topic asap. Or we will be out, you play with the new fucking dumpers.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:51:55 PM

WTS 10k AKC for any coin. If i have the wallet that you offer i will sell for the best offer. pm me with your offers

If you are in this community, you must not behave like this.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:52:38 PM

don't panic everyone, these changes can NOT happen unless we use the new wallet.

Hold on i'm sure something more sensible can be worked out.

Kheg

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:53:06 PM

Honestly folks - think about it...

• The block reward stays pretty much consistent through the life of the coin.
  • The coin now has life past 2 months.
  • It preserves a reason to mine it with little diminishing return for miners.

Sure, you lose the "rarity" of the coin now that its mineable for 10 years instead of 2 months, but let's face it - if nobody is mining it, then nobody will be on the network to make the transactions work and the coin will be dead anyway.  This is a PLUS.
gambino

Activity: 570

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:53:53 PM

Why should i keep my coins when the dev is moron and will increase the max supply with more 10000% again after month
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:55:11 PM

Why should i keep my coins when the dev is moron and will increase the max supply with more 10000% again after month

nobody can change anything unless we download the new wallet...

i think the new dev has not thought things through enough.

vdaevski

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 11:55:38 PM

Really you guys would prefer to have this coin completely mined within 66 days of launch? Between this small community there's no hope for a marketplace.

This is correct....however you simply can't devalue miners share like that.  There is actually no easy solution i guess. Wasn't a greatly thought out coin..

Perhaps POS needs to be introduced to protect against 51% issues

The problem is the coin should have taken off really, maxcoin was a disgrace...however the coin didn't really fly as it should have.

If you are going to increase supply, then make the blocks way smaller and make it take a lot more years before the minting is completed so the miners share is not diluted so quickly.

POS might be the best solution for this coin

Anti-Keiser-Coin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:56:17 PM

I am completely listening to you guys and trying to understand your logic. Please keep posting your opinions, we still have a few days, and you don't have to upgrade wallets if you do not agree with the changes.
renfeit

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:57:49 PM

So let me think about..
You mined (the same for me) milions of coins in 1 weeks and want to make easy money with that ? 2 months coin against big scam as maxcoin and after ? All will be disappeared ? We want a big coin against every scam. Is a symbol for me not only against keiser . 10b are enough for everyone. I think that who want to kill this coin is who want keep 900 milions after mined 1 / 2 or 10 or 20 .

want rent my rig?  : http://www.betarigs.com/rig/1127

BTC: 1DMfu9uhDRDzqJxLxYbZ41G5hUEfP9VEgM
CENT: PMFBc1Hr51SKZ6uxxiCbyo8bVVDBF84Bai
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:58:25 PM

If you are in this community, you must not behave like this.

What community? A community that inflates the coin with 1000% without compensating early adopters. I should better support myriadcoin that is an antikeiser coin without promoting itself like this. Does this antikeiser coin better in any way than maxcoin? I would better stick to minning maxcoin than supporting a ripoff like this
Manwe

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:59:16 PM

I have downloaed from the #1411 floor of original thread , is it the "new wallet", and did as he said, so what should I do?
Manwe

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:00:45 AM

So let me think about..
You mined (the same for me) milions of coins in 1 weeks and want to make easy money with that ? 2 months coin against big scam as maxcoin and after ? All will be disappeared ? We want a big coin against every scam. Is a symbol for me not only against keiser . 10b are enough for everyone. I think that who want to kill this coin is who want keep 900 milions after mined 1 / 2 or 10 or 20 .
Then please make another new coin! Why change this one?

renfeit

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:01:50 AM

So let me think about..
Then please make another new coin!
And let die on 2 months this anti scam coin opportunità?

want rent my rig?  : http://www.betarigs.com/rig/1127

BTC: 1DMfu9uhDRDzqJxLxYbZ41G5hUEfP9VEgM
CENT: PMFBc1Hr51SKZ6uxxiCbyo8bVVDBF84Bai
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:02:32 AM

I am completely listening to you guys and trying to understand your logic. Please keep posting your opinions, we still have a few days, and you don't have to upgrade wallets if you do not agree with the changes.

If you want to be fair that AKC claims to be release a wallet with a "bug" that adds 1000% to current balances. No coins can survive without early adopters support. You just cant devalorize those balances who mined this coin with the hope to be a fair coin, with future
gambino

Activity: 570

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:03:22 AM

Dev, can you explain me why i paid btc for 1% of the max coins and receive only 0.01%
Manwe

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:04:28 AM

You can not blame the people who want to make money on coins. I mined mils for DOGE at the early days, I made much moneyh, so what? I could see the future of DOGE and some people didn't!

Like the OP said, mining is like a gamble.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: