Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:34:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think some bounty managers are sadist  (Read 1108 times)
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

You don't explain what your problem is in detail, as far as I know, if we follow all the rules, we will be safe. And in my opinion, your problem is just an easy problem, that is not the responsibility of a bounty manager, and you can't say BM is sadistic, they will not waste time just to solve easy problems.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:06:40 PM

Yes I agree. some managers put too difficult conditions. it is also often the case that people steal a different cohort, passing it off as their own. and when in such situations you turn to managers, they do not believe in the truth
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:12:05 PM

Do you think some bounty managers are sadist, i have an encounter with a manager recently, he is in a position to help me to recover my forgotten email but refused to help.

What is your worst encounter with a bounty manger?
I've meet that one too, even though i still able to login into the project dashboard, but i lost access to my email, and I already explain my problem to the manager but he still not bugged to help me solve my issue
pilitusanelidus

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

Most bounty managers really hate and despise participants of campaign. Cause most of them don't read the rules of campaign, panic without reason, leave their reports in where it don't belong or just spam with their questions. So it's a hard job.

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN   
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:07:02 PM

Do you think some bounty managers are sadist, i have an encounter with a manager recently, he is in a position to help me to recover my forgotten email but refused to help.

I've never encountered the sadist manager, most of them are so kind and fair to their bounty participants. That's all if you follow their rules then they will be that.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:35:32 PM

They I think just either a lot of work, or some just lazy. Lazy people very much, unfortunately nothing to do about it
Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:47:47 PM

My worst encounter is where have already been accepted on a bounty due to some kinda merit issues which I already have the manager gets to put my name on BAN and which we have already gone a little far like week 4 to 6. That was really annoying and all efforts was wasted.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:49:27 PM

Another encounter is where you have to keep asking for stakes to be updated before they will do it and most managers don't reply PM's some are rude to the point they don't give attention to your complains.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:53:09 PM

Some do really are, when I read complains like this you should have a better choice of manager than sticking to a bounty that's managed by an unknown manager.

They I think just either a lot of work, or some just lazy. Lazy people very much, unfortunately nothing to do about it
Its between the two and those that know how bounties are working can determine it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
youdacapt

Activity: 1820
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

Not all managers are the way you experience because many manger are very good and want to listen to what happened to the bounty participants, but I also found managers who did not want to listen to what happened to the bounty participants if we found a manager like that please be patient and be more careful careful in seeing the rules.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:56:37 PM

As in any position of power, that person can exercise it without any contemplation, simply they do not bother enough to take out the effort to be able to help you, because it will not directly give them any gain, anywhere you can find people like that, who try to abuse the little power they have without contemplation, just ignore them and move on with your life.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:14:27 PM

Not all managers are the way you experience because many manger are very good and want to listen to what happened to the bounty participants, but I also found managers who did not want to listen to what happened to the bounty participants if we found a manager like that please be patient and be more careful careful in seeing the rules.

Yes it's not the managers all the time as there are some low level users who do try to impress bounty managers or DT members every time to get a merit and there are scammers as well and there are users who asks same questions multiple times an blindly Blane's manager so sometime unintentionally they become ruDe.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:17:56 PM

Some times bounty managers are not be blamed because of high level of scam with the bounty hunters, but I believe that a good bounty manager will always listen to hunters when they are been faced with issues,I have a bad experience with a manager, my wallet got hacked and I told the manager about it, they refused to change the wallet, though it is stated on their rules but their should be a reconsideration, imagining losing our wallet and they still send tokens to the wallet.  

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:18:39 PM

I have never met and never met a sadistic manager, maybe the manager has another purpose why he refused to help you, it seems you are asking for help from the wrong person. try correcting first if the manager can help restore email

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:19:10 PM

By no sense it appears sadist to me. Being a bounty manager shoulders him with responsibilities of managing bounty and 1000s of bounty hunters and helping you recover a forgotten email does not count in his job.
If he is busy or is not really willing to help on something which per his understanding is not important does not make him saddist.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:24:05 PM

It was your fault. Some of them are nervous and don't like to solve your problems, others have strict standards and keep working according to such standards.
That's it. But none of them is sadist. (despite some guys from amazix team)
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

I think BountyManager is usually from the beginning you take part in the bounty program and there is no regulation that can change your wallet and e-mail, make sure when you register everything is filled correctly, the bounty manager does so so you still get paid for diaddress or the e-mail that you registered at the beginning of registration .
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:30:14 PM

the sadist encounter is changing the stake roles so you finished getting less than 1$ of coins for translating the WP Smiley
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:38:59 PM

ive participate in many campaign, and i never met sadist manager, most of them is kind and helpful, in your case maybe the BM has no power to help you recover your password

there is also a truth with this opinion that it is possible that the manager does not want to but does not have the authority or this is not their job in fixing the e-mail. because I have also never met a sadistic manager
greennesslatern

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:53:14 PM

probably he just had no possibility to do it, or was just sick of having to face those kind of problems. probably we are more sadist toward ourselves sometimes...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: