Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:58:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think some bounty managers are sadist  (Read 1108 times)
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:27:35 PM

Not even that some are just heartless they can’t help when bounty hunters are asking them for assistance and I don’t even no why such bounty managers are not been banned from working why because it’s bad act.
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

I have conflections with some assholes bounty managers but not sadistics yet!
I don't think any bounty manager wants to make it personal or he/she puts his/her reputation in danger , so I think may be just some misunderstand has happened between you two .
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:45:36 AM

Bounty managers have to be very careful because they are too many crooks, so sometimes they can be overly prescriptive. I do not think they are sadistic sometimes very strict rules are applied
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

Do you think some bounty managers are sadist, i have an encounter with a manager recently, he is in a position to help me to recover my forgotten email but refused to help.

What is your worst encounter with a bounty manger?

What do you mean sadist? in terms of what dude? But as far as I know there are some managers are taking advantage of their position to cheat the campaign, like some are cheating, stealing some token of their participants, sometimes they will kick you out without any reason after the hard work you've done for the campaign, then sometimes managers got tempted because of a huge amount of money when sending the fund to them for the budget in bounty project.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

There are many good bounty managers are here but along with them many bad too. So stay aware from them when you are choosing the bounty as per their reputation you need to select the campaigns. This thing will keep yourself in profitable bounties.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:28:04 PM

What do you mean sadist? in terms of what dude? But as far as I know there are some managers are taking advantage of their position to cheat the campaign, like some are cheating, stealing some token of their participants, sometimes they will kick you out without any reason after the hard work you've done for the campaign, then sometimes managers got tempted because of a huge amount of money when sending the fund to them for the budget in bounty project.
If you find anyone doing that, then it is your responsibility to let the community know. Also let the concerned people who are involved in the project know. This will cause the bounty manager to lose its job and trust in the community. As far as I know, no bounty manager would do anything without any legitimate reason. They get paid more than they will be able to scam.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:31:52 PM

In any company there are bad and good people, you just have no luck. I would recommend to file a complaint against them, to be replaced in the future by more responsible people
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:28:34 PM

Managers have a lot of work, they work all the time.
sometimes managers get annoyed with a number of repetitive questions, just look at each channel bounty. this may not be easy, I respect the manager he works according to the rules. managers only run rules, not sadists.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:09:37 AM

luckily i can say that i have not had any problems with a bountie manager yet. so no, bm are not sadist. all bm i have dealt with so far, all were very correct and have kept to the rules.
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

if as far as I know the gift manager is not so sadistic, because to my knowledge if it is not fulfilled because there are already rules that cannot be contested, listed in the gift but not all sadistic managers

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

Not at all because there are still good managers around as far as bounty management is concerned. I have known some good ones and i have also known others who fit to be called as sadist. For example, a bounty manager that is too lazy to answer your queries and will not update your weekly states until the end of bounty is a pure sadist for me. It's very advisable not to participate in the bounty campaigns managed by these types of bms.

mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

Do you think some bounty managers are sadist, i have an encounter with a manager recently, he is in a position to help me to recover my forgotten email but refused to help.

as long as I joined the gift project, I didn't get a lot of sadistic managers. but what I have encountered a lot is the manager who is scame, for example: when the project he manages has succeeded, he announces with various kinds of lies. manager like that that I often meet.

Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:26:40 PM

Bounty managers is a lot of responsibility because all participants will rely to them because of the project that they promote. But still think of it that the bounty manager is the one that count of our task and the one can help us to understand to what bounty what we enter.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

Bounty managers is a lot of responsibility because all participants will rely to them because of the project that they promote. But still think of it that the bounty manager is the one that count of our task and the one can help us to understand to what bounty what we enter.
We also have more responsibility as bounty manager in promoting the projects but now a days most bounty hunters even don't care about reading the OP of bounty they just come and keep reporting the thread each and every week even sometimes after the bounty got ended.That is why some of the bounty managers are coming more arrogance and have no respect over the bounty hunters.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

You see, in most cases, the conditions are not changed by the bounty managers themselves, but by the companies themselves, the bounty manager is trapped, he is obliged to fulfill the conditions otherwise he will not receive remuneration
CPN99

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:41:02 PM

You see, in most cases, the conditions are not changed by the bounty managers themselves, but by the companies themselves, the bounty manager is trapped, he is obliged to fulfill the conditions otherwise he will not receive remuneration
it is true, it is not appropriate for us to judge a bounty manager, not all mistakes or sadist actions come from him personally, but rather a claim from a company that requires the bounty manager to behave like that.
rudhi ratama66

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

now there are many gift managers who manage bounty campaigns, even beginners have managed a project.
so be careful when choosing a campaign that is still in the rank of newbie, usually they have a scam project
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

No I don't have any issue with my bounty manager. A bounty manager has patience to attend the problems of his/ her participants but not all problems that related to bounties are needed to be replied. In your case, being a participant you should keep a copy on all your data that you submitted during the registration. A screenshot will be a great help. If you did your part then I think you have no issue with your bounty manager.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 08:46:58 AM

indeed there are a number of sadist bounty managers and I often find them, but not all bounty managers are sadists because there are still many bounty managers who are kind to help bounty hunter who have problems. my worst meeting with a bounty manager was when the gifts I got were not the same as calculated in the spreadsheet and I protested but there was no answer. but that has been a long time and now I always find a kind bounty manager.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

indeed there are a number of sadist bounty managers and I often find them, but not all bounty managers are sadists because there are still many bounty managers who are kind to help bounty hunter who have problems. my worst meeting with a bounty manager was when the gifts I got were not the same as calculated in the spreadsheet and I protested but there was no answer. but that has been a long time and now I always find a kind bounty manager.

that is normal and it happens all the time .  you must be thankful at all because you still recieve you gifts while most of the bounty hunters did not recieve anything at all .  in the case of Tosyn2 , mate it is not a job of the bounty manager to recover emails because that is already a private thing  .  you were the ones that created your email and not them .

next time , you guys better choose a good and trusted manager before you decide to join a bounty campaigns . so that you can expect better results
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: