Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's stop comparing Bitcoin to Ethereum or any other Cryptos  (Read 20466 times)
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:32:48 AM

I don't think it is relevant to compare Bitcoin to Ethereum or comparing any other cryptos to each other. I know its quiet tempting to compare Bitcoin to Ethereum because of their reputations in terms of their market cap and volume.But I do believe that the source of doubt in most people in the crypto community is mostly because of this comparisons made about cryptocurrencies. People who don't really know and understand the ideas and purpose of the creation of cryptocurrency will just share their ignorance to the world, which is not helping the crypto market. People sell their cryptos just because they heard that a particular coin is better than the coin they have. To add to these, I believe dumping of crypto coins is also as a result of this kinda comparisons made by people.  Please let's find a way to talk about cryptos rather than comparing them to each other...... Huh Huh Huh
You are right , people nowadays are talking and comparing bitcoin to other cryptos. We all know that they have some advantages and disadvantages. They can also give benefits to us , so I dont really understand people who underestimate othet cryptos. They all have the potential to give us the profit that we want.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum have its own unique purpose and functionalities. I don't think comparison truly matters with these two since both aim for the welfare of humanity.  As public view and interest, wanting to be aware with their unique qualities, and get to know more of its nature, features, and there biggest differences, it's better to do research and it will be only us who will decide if which of the two is more valuable and best. After all, there biggest competitors are not the other cryptocurrencies but themselves.
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:40:25 PM

Absolutely true bitcoin is the king of all other Crypto coin/token out their. It has proven it outreach and potentials over the few years and would still be the global trend of the Crypto space.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

I agree that we must not compare bitcoins or ethereum or any other crypto currencies because all of this coin has a lot of big difference but we cannot hide the fact that they have also similarities in terms of being crypto currency and also having a similar on some ways like marketing but each of them is categorized for what they are and what are they promoting and what way best are they. Like bitcoin it is know its specialty for being center of all crypto and ethereum is know also as the best altcoin or alernative to bitcoin that we can use to a lot of market exchange or to buy other cryptocurrencies.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

We can not deny that in business there must be competitions, in the part of bitcoin and ethereum and other cryptos , bitcoin leads among them , that is true that every coin has its own managements, to be promoted and survived , this must be the reality that customers and investors should compare this different coins and have a choice of his own ,after series of camparisons which coin is the best to invest.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

Every coin has its unique potential as well as unique feature.  Comparing Bitcoin with other coins will make it inferior.  I know bitcoin has a great future and has transformed crypto currency greatly,  Bitcoin is the best coin so far.

lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

I agree with you. Why do these comparisons? Each of these cryptocurrencies has its own unique features. And you can choose which coin attracts you more and seems the most promising.

People will continue comparing Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, and whatnot. They simply need to understand if the other cryptos have some advantages.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:29:11 PM

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum have its own unique purpose and functionalities. I don't think comparison truly matters with these two since both aim for the welfare of humanity.  As public view and interest, wanting to be aware with their unique qualities, and get to know more of its nature, features, and there biggest differences, it's better to do research and it will be only us who will decide if which of the two is more valuable and best. After all, there biggest competitors are not the other cryptocurrencies but themselves.
Exactly! However, we can't control the mindset of these people to continue comparing between BTC and ETH or any other cryptocurrencies. With comparison, we would be able to determine which of these has an edge over the others and to choose what's worth investing, trading, or worth spending our time. Moreover, I hope that we will not only be stuck on that idea, we must learn to understand deeply of its essence and to value its real purpose.
NoMoreForksPls

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:30:58 PM

I generally try not to compare bitcoin with other cryptocurrencies, neither with gold, nor with other types of investments. Each has its pros and cons, so their comparison has no special meaning. Just a waste of time.Use what you like and seem more promising.
True.
Bitcoin doesn't have gold's history.
It doesn't have EOS-s throughput.
Nor does it have ETH's smart contracts.
Nor does it have a cash-and-adoption-focused community like Dash and BCH.
But it has brand recognition and it's still synonymous with cryptocurrency.
Different strokes for different folks
arnelandvik

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:34:51 PM

It seems to me that the comparison and analysis of different coins just allows to determine the best options for the development of crypto-trading, and these talks about the idea of crypto world are a little bit inappropriate I suppose
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:48:43 PM

I agree with you. Why do these comparisons? Each of these cryptocurrencies has its own unique features. And you can choose which coin attracts you more and seems the most promising.

People will continue comparing Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, and whatnot. They simply need to understand if the other cryptos have some advantages.

The reason they are comparing these two is for the sake of them earning a profit in the upcoming pumps of their investment. It is essential for traders and investors to analyze and compare crypto currencies that has a potential of giving a profit to them. Doesnt mean they are comparing it, they dont like it. If they will not be comaring them, they would not be able to make some analysis about possibilities of which will be having a pump.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

The reason they are comparing these two is for the sake of them earning a profit in the upcoming pumps of their investment. It is essential for traders and investors to analyze and compare crypto currencies that has a potential of giving a profit to them. Doesnt mean they are comparing it, they dont like it. If they will not be comaring them, they would not be able to make some analysis about possibilities of which will be having a pump.
Right.We can't avoid such comparisons because we aim to make bigger profits especially when a certain coin pumps so we have the freedom to choose potential coins to invest.I think comparison does not affect the dumping of the market price.We should understand that the market is highly volatile even in the first place.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
mekie

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:48:08 PM

Unfortunately people will always compare Bitcoin to other currencies-it's human nature. All the altcoins have their pro's and con's and most are aimed at specific needs and markets, so comparing is rather pointless. Bitcoin, by being by far the most widely known will always be the coin others are judged against.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:40:18 AM

I don't think it is relevant to compare Bitcoin to Ethereum or comparing any other cryptos to each other. I know its quiet tempting to compare Bitcoin to Ethereum because of their reputations in terms of their market cap and volume.But I do believe that the source of doubt in most people in the crypto community is mostly because of this comparisons made about cryptocurrencies. People who don't really know and understand the ideas and purpose of the creation of cryptocurrency will just share their ignorance to the world, which is not helping the crypto market. People sell their cryptos just because they heard that a particular coin is better than the coin they have. To add to these, I believe dumping of crypto coins is also as a result of this kinda comparisons made by people.  Please let's find a way to talk about cryptos rather than comparing them to each other...... Huh Huh Huh

I couldn't agree more. Comparing bitcoin to ethereum or to other coins might bring chaos to the people who aren't that knowledgeable enough to know the differences of the two. Each coin has its own value and benefits to an individual so comparing will not help. However, we can't stop comparing because I think it is a human nature.

apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:26:50 AM

Never comparing bitcoin with altcoin, more different price for altcoin could be the position with bitcoin, never said some altcoin will be replace of bitcoin position because it more impossible, bitcoin always on higher price but altcoin will be lower than bitcoin.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:30:27 AM

I couldn't agree more with your assertion that people should stop comparing bitcoin to other altcoins.
I believe there is no basis for comparison here , because it was the creation of  bitcoin in 2009that gave rise to the era of other Cryptocurrencies..
So basically, bitcoin is their boss and so no need comparing them.
mweezy

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:11:22 PM

Been that bitcoin is the first crypto currency coin in blockchain technology it drown the attention of people that it not performing it duty with bring on comparison between other Altcoin like ETH but the plain truth is the the comparison between them should have limits because they are off different functions.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:27:15 PM

I think that this is inherent only to beginners in the cryptocurrency world. Each of the main coins has its own special advantages and everyone has to choose what suits him best.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:06:45 PM

To be honest, at the very beginning of my investment, I also compared these coins and did not understand which one is better. And only after a while I realized that comparing them makes no sense, because they are so different that they can not even be put side by side and their main similarity is that they both belong to cryptocurrencies. And otherwise they are very different and each has its own unique feature.

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

I agree comparing these completely radically different coins is just a waste of time. Each has its pros and cons, and you do not have to choose to invest that one.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: